Sign in to follow this  
Gucci

The Damage On This Server

the damage on this server isnt normal is it does anyone know why? the creatures hit more and players hit less ..a 180 war shouldnt struggle to solo a demon..

to be honest, i think it's the other way around. i find that monsters are significantly easier. ettins and hc down very fast.. with lil amount of people and they have low defense. i'm not sure cuz i'm not gm but that's what i find :) demons/gg may be higher def dunno :S

No. Cuz drop rate is normal (bad) and making demons and ggs, hcs, tw more harder to kill then nobody will kill em for getting a row, df10, and the rest of crap items they drop. 2 days cleaning hole BF for a sharp baxe rep2 which it sux since axes here arent good. We killed 10 tws and we got like 4 fire pro necks, 2 light pro, 2 df10 and 2 rows. And it tooks us many, many hours for non good drops. :angry:

compared to hbusa the damage weapons give on this server is way less ..... you can solo a demon on hbusa with just bbh and dk... here u need dm3, ring, angel and armour to kill a fkin demon its annoying.. i'd hunt demons alot more if i could fkin kill them myself i always have to have another war or some shit with me

compared to hbusa the damage weapons give on this server is way less ..... you can solo a demon on hbusa with just bbh and dk... here u need dm3, ring, angel and armour to kill a fkin demon its annoying.. i'd hunt demons alot more if i could fkin kill them myself i always have to have another war or some shit with me

hbusa has changed alot of stuff from original

hbusa has changed alot of stuff from original

ok that would explain it then

Ya the damage sucks on this server. And everyone has super high life, so you have to para a mage 3-5 times with a team of people to kill a good mage, it's retarded. It's not supposed to be this hard to down a person. The PA is so overpowered in this server you have to raid with an army to kill anyone before they safe or recall.

Edited by Iowa

I think the damage is pretty reasonable. Although I'd argue DK needs a nerf (always has) - otherwise I think things are ok. It does take a group of people to kill someone but it kind of should.

Raid with a group and you'll get the kills :)

I personally dont like having a group of ppl to kill a mage player. I mean, you get very good items dm5+rod+bbh+3 or better and you still cant make it to kill a 50 dex mage using msshield+ tower and 100% shield and with only 15 seconds paralize its way too hard. But that mage can kill you without anything but blue pots and blizz, not mentioning that they get dk+15+ romg and more items and you go to see the faeries. The damage is bad only for warrriors. :( . Dk set on mages shouldnt have same def/ endurance as warriors dk set.

Maybe lowering it a bit more so warriors could strip a lil bit faster to mages.

Ya the damage sucks on this server. And everyone has super high life, so you have to para a mage 3-5 times with a team of people to kill a good mage, it's retarded. It's not supposed to be this hard to down a person. The PA is so overpowered in this server you have to raid with an army to kill anyone before they safe or recall.

ur not supposed to kill some1 1v1 unless he really sux

Know what sucks. When you struggle to solo a demon with Demon Slayer :P

I personally dont like having a group of ppl to kill a mage player. I mean, you get very good items dm5+rod+bbh+3 or better and you still cant make it to kill a 50 dex mage using msshield+ tower and 100% shield and with only 15 seconds paralize its way too hard. But that mage can kill you without anything but blue pots and blizz, not mentioning that they get dk+15+ romg and more items and you go to see the faeries. The damage is bad only for warrriors. :( . Dk set on mages shouldnt have same def/ endurance as warriors dk set.

Maybe lowering it a bit more so warriors could strip a lil bit faster to mages.

This guy knows what I'm talking about. HP pots are way to overpowered. There's way too much PA on dk set. Tower shield + Msheild is just plain retarded. Mages have WAY WAY to much life on this server to justify the outrages pa you can get on this server. The dk set needs less PA nuff said.

Edited by Iowa

Know what sucks. When you struggle to solo a demon with Demon Slayer :P

yea which sucks because then you always need someone else with you and i def like hunt/trainin by myself. demons should = nizzies imo

I can kill them with my HP set on and if I have my back blocked by a wall or if they are runner. But sometimes you get a hard one. But you would think with the name Demon Slayer it would make it a little easier :P

You are thinking in a 1:1 situation which is not what on the daily game happens.

on 1:1 wars will always have the advantage, if ur a mage your dk set will strip sooner or later and para+dm5+rod+bbh+3+18 crits without chain, its the end for you, no mater how many hp pots u can chug. if you are patient and take your time to hit and dodge paras, you should be okay, remember that mages can only attack u in that way (99% of the mages don't use party on pvps, therefore cant blizz in a short distance)

in my experience, its just time what you need to defeat a mage.

Its a pretty well known fact here that mages have a very distinct advantage in 1 v 1.

Back when the server changed to Nemesis 2, BBH (and I believe other weapons) had a small damage decrease to even it out a little as in Nemesis 1 they were incredibly powerful. As long as the mage has decent FPS and can dodge a few para's 1 on 1's should be in the bag. Pair that with the vit formula this server uses and warriors are at a distinct disadvantage, not to mention the incredible PA that DK has.

However like has been said berfore, this game is not meant to be 1 on 1. This is why i refuse to PVP, this game is based on big fights.

You are thinking in a 1:1 situation which is not what on the daily game happens.

on 1:1 wars will always have the advantage, if ur a mage your dk set will strip sooner or later and para+dm5+rod+bbh+3+18 crits without chain, its the end for you, no mater how many hp pots u can chug. if you are patient and take your time to hit and dodge paras, you should be okay, remember that mages can only attack u in that way (99% of the mages don't use party on pvps, therefore cant blizz in a short distance)

in my experience, its just time what you need to defeat a mage.

Not every war uses a bbh. And a war shouldn't have to rely on stripping alone to win a duel. Mages have too much Pa and life. Even with a bbh there is no way to get a mage to use 40 pots b4 you get blizzed to death.

Its a pretty well known fact here that mages have a very distinct advantage in 1 v 1.

Back when the server changed to Nemesis 2, BBH (and I believe other weapons) had a small damage decrease to even it out a little as in Nemesis 1 they were incredibly powerful. As long as the mage has decent FPS and can dodge a few para's 1 on 1's should be in the bag. Pair that with the vit formula this server uses and warriors are at a distinct disadvantage, not to mention the incredible PA that DK has.

However like has been said berfore, this game is not meant to be 1 on 1. This is why i refuse to PVP, this game is based on big fights.

ok so bbh damage was turned down thats what i thought and i dont really care about pvp'in im mostly interested in the pvm aspect of this whole thing, sucks the only thing u can really solo is ettins at most nizzies without a fking hp set and mass rares... sucks

This might sound like a minority viewpoint, but should a warrior even be able to solo a demon?

It's awesome that some even can. Some monsters are group hunt monsters :P

This might sound like a minority viewpoint, but should a warrior even be able to solo a demon?

i agree some monster are group hunt , those that have 100% drop rate though (hc tw abaddon), i dont think demons or unis should be group hunt monsters.. group hunting everything doesnt lead to shit especially after a FG. sucks to hunt with 3 people and only 1 person's time is actually worth it. seems ettins are the only thing you can really solo to get a decent drop weapon wise and there isno pit nor not enough of them.

ok so bbh damage was turned down thats what i thought and i dont really care about pvp'in im mostly interested in the pvm aspect of this whole thing, sucks the only thing u can really solo is ettins at most nizzies without a fking hp set and mass rares... sucks

If you are interested in PVM mostly why did you go BBH? I know you have to work for it but DK15 would be much better.

If you are interested in PVM mostly why did you go BBH? I know you have to work for it but DK15 would be much better.

so if do pvp i can actually do damage lol

well... i think they pbbly should. mages with good mp set can solo hcs

Show me proof a mage with a mp set can solo a HC. Usually it takes about 4 mages.