Sign in to follow this  
Gucci

The Damage On This Server

Yes impressive however he had endless supply of pots. That is hardly efficient hunting. A warrior could EASILY solo a demon with the amount of pots that mage had. I think 80% of warriors on this server could solo a demon with a full bag (40) pots. However its not efficient hunting. No warrior should be able to EFFICIENTLY kill demons solo, I struggle to do 5 demons with a bag of pots - granted I can only hold 12 hp pots.

bbh in nemesis 1: 1d15+15

it wasn't an issue of max damage, it was the minimum being consistently high

it made soloing demons/unicorns pretty simple... ggs weren't that big of a problem either (unless they managed to get a lot of consecutive hits in), even balrogs were doable (with many pots >.>)

Yes impressive however he had endless supply of pots. That is hardly efficient hunting. A warrior could EASILY solo a demon with the amount of pots that mage had. I think 80% of warriors on this server could solo a demon with a full bag (40) pots. However its not efficient hunting. No warrior should be able to EFFICIENTLY kill demons solo, I struggle to do 5 demons with a bag of pots - granted I can only hold 12 hp pots.

big difference between a demon and hellclaw though

Ya the damage sucks on this server. And everyone has super high life, so you have to para a mage 3-5 times with a team of people to kill a good mage, it's retarded. It's not supposed to be this hard to down a person. The PA is so overpowered in this server you have to raid with an army to kill anyone before they safe or recall.

Actually the vit formula made it so that you have lower life totals :S

It is very possible for a mage to solo helclaws. I bet if static tried with his mp set he could.

I agree that with this vit formula wars have too low hp and dkset is overpowered on mages! Yesterday I survived from 2 paras in a row when 3 or 4 war was critting and one mage paraing me all the time. To give a real challenge war needs dm5 + rod + fh +bbh4 and very good mr set and some ma items and still you can kill them with just dkset and dk wand.

Edited by GeniuS