Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Zerkwand .10

dk15 is pretty comon... maybe not so much as with warrior, but still not so hard to get

when u look at dmg + ms benefits dk15 has, it makes zwand.10 seem a bit less value

anyway to make a little closer match for zwand.10 value with its rarity?

just throwing this in to see what u guys think =]

edit: i not sure on the math, but if u take 200/200 max lvl mage with dk+15, and do max blizz's before mp runs out, and total all the dmg, then reproduce test with zerkwand .10, i think dk15 would win.

Edited by Juno_NH

the whole point was to outline the similarity between a relatively common weapon (dk15) and a rare one (.10 zwand).

like i said, math wise, the dmg considering u cant rly throw so many attax before mp out is less on the zwand (rarity 1 : 8661.5 ) than the dk15. is that fair?

imagine if dk15 sword was similar power to KlonessBlade (rarity 1 : 8661.5)

Juno has a really good point. Why does BBH+3/4 is like a DK15 sword(more or less - in pvp i mean), and dk15 wand is like a zerk wand?

So my suggests are:

Lower stats for dk wand or make sword stats higher.

Or

Make zerkwand stats higher.

regards :)

Get 200 str, choose your stats.. DK15 on mage owns, i know that, i play in war too.. just live with it.

i dun has problem with dk15, just saying zerkwand supposed to be rare for a reason, but if its similar power to common item then whats the point?

better monster drop some other rare thats actually usefull if u get luck roll that good.

Zwand hits more than DK15, and think about this, if u get a Bmage, its better a Zwand, if u dont wanna train, then Zwand, its a very usefull wand.. i think its ok how it is..

zwand has its uses

and more with the fact u can create a 180 now in a couple hours

and hwo about lowering the xp to half or 2/3 after 180

i hate that every1 has a dk 15 :(

Making mages more powerful than they already are? Come on, Zwand migth not hit a lot more than dk15 but even with pfm always makes 50+ dmg, unlike dk15. With Zwand you can focus only in making your ang+10 cuz no matter what zwand will always get the same dmg. You can take down an enemy faster with zwand than DK15 in many ways. Ex your fighting a war with Zwand but hey! he got ie neck, with Zwand you can EWS him with very powerful hits, or AB him and this will make a good chance to kill him faster than using dk15. Cast Fireball with zwand on a pfa war and youll see it hit 40+. Dont understimate the power of that wand. Remember Static using zwand and ESW making most hits 80+ 5-6 hits with ESW + armor going to hell in seconds.

Making mages more powerful than they already are? Come on, Zwand migth not hit a lot more than dk15 but even with pfm always makes 50+ dmg, unlike dk15. With Zwand you can focus only in making your ang+10 cuz no matter what zwand will always get the same dmg. You can take down an enemy faster with zwand than DK15 in many ways. Ex your fighting a war with Zwand but hey! he got ie neck, with Zwand you can EWS him with very powerful hits, or AB him and this will make a good chance to kill him faster than using dk15. Cast Fireball with zwand on a pfa war and youll see it hit 40+. Dont understimate the power of that wand. Remember Static using zwand and ESW making most hits 80+ 5-6 hits with ESW + armor going to hell in seconds.

i can see these points are good, but all my point was that zerk wand is very rare, and it has its advantages, but dk15 not so rare, it also has its advantages, which make it quite similar to the rare item.

over all there is a point to some item being rare, correct? and if there is comon item with similar amount of advantage, then what is value of rare item?

im not asking for big change, just maybe something to make zerkwand.10 a bit more value for its rarity. perhaps edit to make them .15 will make a bit fairer.

i has no problem with zwand.20, i think this item is fine. its just the .10 i think is a little weak for its rarity. i know this sounds alot like lightning blade arguement, but there is ionly 1 lb in game, where as more people are effected by unbalance of dk15-zw.10

im sure that if NS would have got ms20 z wand this topic wouldnt exist :P

things were made like they are for a reason, leave them there XD

well junh

demon slayer

dark executor

lighting blade

blood sword

blood axe

blood rapier

zwand

kwand

resswand

all very rare and zwand is the best by far :S

Lighting blade, dark executor, blood sword, bloos axe, DK15 Sword hits more than all that... (correct me if im wrong)