Sign in to follow this  
CutePanda

Just Curious

how come we cant speak english in arg forums but they can speak spanish here.

"This is for Int players. DO NOT POST IN ENGLISH OR PLAY FUN ON THIS FORUMS.

You WILL be suspended from the forum if you do this."

Edited by CutePanda

how come we cant speak english in arg forums but they can speak spanish here

We who speak castellano/spanish here are players from INT nemesis- those other guys from the HB Nem Arg server dont even bother reading this forum section. They got better things happening .. literally.

how come we cant speak english in arg forums but they can speak spanish here.

"This is for Int players. DO NOT POST IN ENGLISH OR PLAY FUN ON THIS FORUMS.

You WILL be suspended from the forum if you do this."

Int means international and Arg means argentina!

if the thing will go that way , soon u will be banned from arg server for speaking english!

and if its an attemp to improove int population i dont think it will work ... 50 players atm .... lowest i seen for last 4 days :(

CutePanda, u r soooo bored? go hunt something.. u r just makin posts cryin about everything... chill boy, Int will be alive..

english is international language, spanish not.

agree.

but remember the rule about topic starter (spanish for spanish replyes , english for english )

some ppl were banned for that earlier here.

maybe u replied in spanish thread.

i dont see anything bad in Starting new thread in english at args forum

I havent talked english in arg forums, just read that and found it pretty funny.

and for armin, why i should hunt in a dying server?

and for that topic starter- rule, it didnt work so they took it away. So they can just ruin every topic for those who dont understand spanish.

Edited by CutePanda

Well.. as farjat is Arg, then u have an Arg server, Int will always have spanish speakers, so Live with it.

If not, get a farjat in your own country, or someone that can put a server online like Nemesis.. then u wont have to deal with spanish anymore.. =)

Basically what farjat wants to avoid is players from Int going to Neme Arg's forum just to disturbe and players from Neme Arg coming (who dont play Int) here to disturbe, insult or w/e.

When we made the 2 forums in one we knew that a flame war(forum side) between both server could happens.

You can speak in any language you want at Int forum as long as you dont break any rule.

At arg forum i encourage you to dont post in english, but for example Du^^ did it, wasnt spam and he is playing there, no problem by me.

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJA. english is just a language. It doesnt mean that in all the world need to talk on ur language. Thats egocentric. If u cant/want to learn spanish then play another server or game.

Hb Arg is for ARG players. Arg players talks Spanish so u must post in spanish. Its a simple rule.

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJA. english is just a language. It doesnt mean that in all the world need to talk on ur language. Thats egocentric. If u cant/want to learn spanish then play another server or game.

Hb Arg is for ARG players. Arg players talks Spanish so u must post in spanish. Its a simple rule.

He's not being egocentric, it's fairly well accepted and has been accepted for a number of years that English is the language of business.

We may someday see that it changes to Chinese, but until then - English it is.

I can understand portuguese and spanish pretty darn well, but I don't type in it because I don't want to butcher the language xD LO SIENTO.

Basically what farjat wants to avoid is players from Int going to Neme Arg's forum just to disturbe and players from Neme Arg coming (who dont play Int) here to disturbe, insult or w/e.

When we made the 2 forums in one we knew that a flame war(forum side) between both server could happens.

You can speak in any language you want at Int forum as long as you dont break any rule.

At arg forum i encourage you to dont post in english, but for example Du^^ did it, wasnt spam and he is playing there, no problem by me.

Yea that rule was because We wasnt expecting to have English speaking players over there because the host...But if english speaking ppl will play there, will be able to poast in english OFC but just not now...Int will reborn...then i will make a post here so u all say sorry to me because didnt trusted on my criteria. AND MY CRITERIA KEEPS US ALIVE FROM YEARS.

He's not being egocentric, it's fairly well accepted and has been accepted for a number of years that English is the language of business.

We may someday see that it changes to Chinese, but until then - English it is.

I can understand portuguese and spanish pretty darn well, but I don't type in it because I don't want to butcher the language xD LO SIENTO.

[on topic] int forum is to speak in any language..but english is used to most of ppl read..but its not a rule to only talk in english..

about nem int..im trust in farjat and nemesis will rise again ;D

[off topic] Synz u ownz!! mete here ;)