Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Argentina Server Opening.

Algun oldie que este jugando ? en que citi ? Me agarraron ganas de jugar xD. Sera por que tengo la tibia en 2 partes (?). salu2.

what about moving 1 character ( just 1) from int to arg server :P ( if u move my elv war to arg server id surely play it, but im lazy to start from 0 XD)

what about moving 1 character ( just 1) from int to arg server :P ( if u move my elv war to arg server id surely play it, but im lazy to start from 0 XD)

1. It'd be difficult (name changes etc)

2. You'd own far too hard.

I thought about this, and no you can't move a char with mass items to a server where people have none and will have none for a very long time.

Seriously, there's so many people, I think it may be able to maintain as well. I do fear what it will do to Int (it is ridiculously fun).

1. It'd be difficult (name changes etc)

2. You'd own far too hard.

I thought about this, and no you can't move a char with mass items to a server where people have none and will have none for a very long time.

Seriously, there's so many people, I think it may be able to maintain as well. I do fear what it will do to Int (it is ridiculously fun).

Well im off from int since my friend gave his account and my items to his friend, lolz. tho I dont have so much time playing on hb atm. Being to busy with cod4 promod, with clanbase, and new clan building up. Well I'll maybe come to say hi sometimes on Nem Int, I would come to HB arg if my ping wouldnt be ~300.

Algun oldie que este jugando ? en que citi ? Me agarraron ganas de jugar xD. Sera por que tengo la tibia en 2 partes (?). salu2.

somo ares qko metete al ts de vez en cuando

Nell!!! pasa que estoy en ushuaia de nuevo, pero dnd me estabilice me empiezo a conectar. ma?ana veo si bajo el ts por lo menos para charlar.

P.D: vi que mi ek favorito esta en elvine, voy por vos soto gavilan!!!!

P.D2: Viste calu, pensar que te hinchamos las bolas con luzbe desde el primer dia para abrir un sv argento, 400 on. Lo unico que me preocupa son tus reglas xD. ajajaj. Saludos a todos.

cerraron el portal hacia ares... el shop de ares taba repleto..

no se podia caminar.. jojojojo

el desbalance no es tanto como parece en realidad. con un par de dias ya da...

are there any english speaking guilds yet in elv or ares on hb nem arg?

There's one,

[Natural Selection]^ is now well established in Aresden.

I kind of like the idea of making that new arg server, since its a fact there are lots of arg HB players out there.

On the other hand Nemesis INT is maybe not dieing but getting in coma. Those who dont leave for nemesis arg, are watching their friends going there and they quit playing or gets semi-active.

Most european / north american players are leaving to nemesis arg just because of the new start, they wanna start from empty table despite the high ping, so how about wipe in neme int?

Just what I feel about the situation and just for the record, news about neme arg made me quit playing.

if u wipe Hb int i quit HB, i have been saying im not going arg server (tho ping is better for me) becouse im lazy to start from 0, and u want to wipe int? -.-"

muy gracioso, nosotros jugamos 5 a?os con ping y delay, y jamas nos quejamos por que aceptabamos esas reglas para jugar un server decente, ahora que el server argentino es o parece ser mucho mejor en cuanto a cantidad de players, ellos no quieren jugar por tener mucho ping, como se nota que no les gusta dar ni medio duro en ventaja. Eran faciles con delay, ni me quiero imaginar sin delay xD.

salu2, NoC.

OK the server its not closing until /who less than 20. I dont mind paying it.

Everyone of you just go and spend 3 or 4 dollars Each to set announces to www.helbreathnemesis.com on facebook or google AdWords. They charge like 0.03 cents each person that ENTER the link...

Just check this systems and do it yourself, they are 100% easy to follow. Ask what u need on this topic...

If we want new blood, they need to know we exist. I am testing this on the arg server. Used only 20 dollars on facebook to check if it works. Who knows...But im doing something...

I will have feedback from this working good or not in 3 days...

I dont suggest outside people to go to Arg Server...It is working great now. But i am 10000% sure this host isnt even the shadow of what here is.

DONT COMPLAIN, DO SOMETHING!

Dont complain???? do something??? argen server shoulda never even been made IMO. if you could bring 300 players to a server claiming to be HB arg why not just change the name of Nemesis int to arg and fool them to thinking thats what it is. What a load of bullshit this has turned out to be for the devoted ppl who are not argentinian. Im very upset about this choice as well as disapointed in it as well. GG farjat it was a great idea to open HB arg, if your intentions were to just see fit to the needs of argens. Maybe after all this talk about us being racist towards the args, which im not, has actualkly turned u into a racists as well

I also thought about wiping nemesis int, would a good idea.

if u wipe Hb int i quit HB, i have been saying im not going arg server (tho ping is better for me) becouse im lazy to start from 0, and u want to wipe int? -.-"

Item wipes -.-

Ok lets get this straight. The people who have stayed here, like Gimlim above me, are the people who do not want to start again. They are the people who have had enough with loosing their items and starting from scratch. Personally I have lost Demon Slayer on more servers than I care to remember, Including HBINT. If i was to loose my items again I would be done with this game forever.

All an item wipe will do is drive away your current player base and at the moment it looks like we need them more than ever.

Edited by Vampyr