Sign in to follow this  
Asshat

Please Assist Me/flame Me

I made a ticket for this 2 days ago, but no one responded yet

White[GM] gave me a 199999999 second mute, which is 133,300 day mute.

I told him his shit was weak because he could not create zems... i told him this as a joke.

in retaliation, he showed me that his gm powers were indeed not weak and gave me this permanent mute. I am simply asking for it to be removed... and ive played on the char for about a week now and i am still years away from it being unmuted.

1. i want to appologize for insulting white[gm]... i didnt for it to be an insult, it was supposed to be a joke, but i understand where it could come accross as an insult...

2. i would hopefully like the mute to be reduced by a large ammount, being muted for 5 years is a little rediculous, i cant ask town for help, i cant /showtime, /checkrep /rep+ or do anythin that requires txt commands.

3. Please respond!

heres a ss

IPB Image

I made a ticket for this 2 days ago, but no one responded yet

White[GM] gave me a 199999999 second mute, which is 133,300 day mute.

I told him his shit was weak because he could not create zems... i told him this as a joke.

in retaliation, he showed me that his gm powers were indeed not weak and gave me this permanent mute. I am simply asking for it to be removed... and ive played on the char for about a week now and i am still years away from it being unmuted.

1. i want to appologize for insulting white[gm]... i didnt for it to be an insult, it was supposed to be a joke, but i understand where it could come accross as an insult...

2. i would hopefully like the mute to be reduced by a large ammount, being muted for 5 years is a little rediculous, i cant ask town for help, i cant /showtime, /checkrep /rep+ or do anythin that requires txt commands.

3. Please respond!

heres a ss

IPB Image

yes i saw your ticket. pissing a GM is never a good idea Here.

just wait some days.

I support White's decision in this matter. MGD is a general douchebag and should be treated as such.

I think you should keep him muted farjat :D

I support White's decision in this matter. MGD is a general douchebag and should be treated as such.

luckily your vote doesnt count for anything 8D

i think this isnt the first time already. when i played i remember jing muting ur *censored*.

oh really? lets keep him muted a few years more so!

i think this isnt the first time already. when i played i remember jing muting ur *censored*.

oh really? lets keep him muted a few years more so!

LOL :D

Didn't I ban one of his chars for racism as well...?

3. Do not curse, flame, use etnic, racial and/or sexually offensive slurs on the forums. Violation of this rule will have various actions depending on the severity. This means you may not do any of the earlyer stated things towards either players, administrators or GMs.

Seems there's more than one person that can't follow the rules.

3. Do not curse, flame, use etnic, racial and/or sexually offensive slurs on the forums. Violation of this rule will have various actions depending on the severity. This means you may not do any of the earlyer stated things towards either players, administrators or GMs.

and thats why sam is an overal real great guy <3 im comin back to ares so let me in NS or ill have to make my own guild =/

Didn't I ban one of his chars for racism as well...?

mm we will have to add him time so!

lol u guys should look up MGD's logs, you'd be surprised at the amount of trash coming out of this guy's mouth. Personally, i'd keep him muted just because I know he won't stop.

Ethnic and earlier are spelled incorrectly sir. I figured I would point this out to you since you are always hugging all the GM's nuts, and will never be one :P

I personally find it funny how nice people can get when they get banned or muted in Nemesis. When you unmute MGD he will be right back to normal, guaranteed.