Sign in to follow this  
Asshat

Please Assist Me/flame Me

here are my thoughts :D

The GM ban my char for 20 years :S MERCY !!!!!

pwned+1 and apply for amnesty :P

i think this isnt the first time already. when i played i remember jing muting ur *censored*.

oh really? lets keep him muted a few years more so!

dont mess with farjat :lol: <3

I support White's decision in this matter. MGD is a general douchebag and should be treated as such.

I think you should keep him muted farjat :D

3. Do not curse, flame, use etnic, racial and/or sexually offensive slurs on the forums. Violation of this rule will have various actions depending on the severity. This means you may not do any of the earlyer stated things towards either players, administrators or GMs.

Seems there's more than one person that can't follow the rules.

and thats why sam is an overal real great guy <3 im comin back to ares so let me in NS or ill have to make my own guild =/

lol.pretty demanding for some1 who just got muted for 5yrs hahah

i think this isnt the first time already. when i played i remember jing muting ur *censored*.

Didn't I ban one of his chars for racism as well...?

mm we will have to add him time so!

wat a beast :P

I support White's decision in this matter. MGD is a general douchebag and should be treated as such.

3. Do not curse, flame, use etnic, racial and/or sexually offensive slurs on the forums. Violation of this rule will have various actions depending on the severity. This means you may not do any of the earlyer stated things towards either players, administrators or GMs.

Ethnic and earlier are spelled incorrectly sir. I figured I would point this out to you since you are always hugging all the GM's nuts, and will never be one :P

Why are you going off topic and bringing up a stupid subject like future GM or past GM or anything to do with such a thing. (GM).

And as for your little wise crack on the grammar. Thats how it was posted on the FORUM RULES. Eldon cut and paste it - he didnt type it up. Elguason/SquallGM made a few grammatical errors when he posted that - its understandable since his first language is spanish and at least he makes a massive effort to speak/write english and he does so very very well.

You on the other hand , couldn't write - error free- spanish in 1 million years..

Well done - you are emulating exactly what you called MGD - a douchebag.

Ethnic and earlier are spelled incorrectly sir. I figured I would point this out to you since you are always hugging all the GM's nuts, and will never be one :P

Why are you going off topic and bringing up a stupid subject like future GM or past GM or anything to do with such a thing. (GM).

And as for your little wise crack on the grammar. Thats how it was posted on the FORUM RULES. Eldon cut and paste it - he didnt type it up. Elguason/SquallGM made a few grammatical errors when he posted that - its understandable since his first language is spanish and at least he makes a massive effort to speak/write english and he does so very very well.

You on the other hand , couldn't write - error free- spanish in 1 million years..

Well done - you are emulating exactly what you called MGD - a douchebag.

Thanks for that Guerrero, yeah I copy pasted it.

Guess he hasn't read the rules.

And no, I wasn't defending MGD. I was just indicating that your post violated some forum rules, that was all.

Nice to hear you're on the GM selection panel now though.

You have to penalized one in order to show them there are rules to obey. I am absolutely agree with White[GM]... Players should behave on their manner and need to be smart enough on their choice of words. Of coz, no one can be perfect, but at least behave like you are a human, not an animal just because we can speak, LoL. Btw, I also hope that players who bad mouth on other players "racist, or being absolutely rude" can be penalized, even thou those players are so called "pro", but that doesn't mean they can insult others like no body business.

it's a game indeed, but play like a good human, not an animal who simply bark and bite. (This goes to those "pro" who always insult others as a noob and pk them)

Just my 2 cents :-)

Offtopic:

Cleaned up the grammar and spelling in the "Forum Rules" topic.

Happy now?

Off Topic: I can type spanish and be grammatically correct. Gracias senorita. And way to go elguason!

You should really just chill out sam, you always try to "get me in trouble" lmao. Go play your game and ill play mine.

On topic: I bet if farjat did read the logs as demise mentioned, he would probably ban mgd till 2030....lol

Off Topic: I can type spanish and be grammatically correct. Gracias senorita. And way to go elguason!

You should really just chill out sam, you always try to "get me in trouble" lmao. Go play your game and ill play mine.

On topic: I bet if farjat did read the logs as demise mentioned, he would probably ban mgd till 2030....lol

I mentioned a forum rule, which you broke. Nobody else in the thread commented like that. I apologise if you think you have the right to. As for always trying, I haven't "tried" anything for months that I recall.

That's all on this forum warrior.