Sign in to follow this  
barteqxxx

True

' date='Feb 17 2009, 11:03 PM' post='253553']

Dragon hunts

Players stealing an item from the hunt, recalling and refusing to return it.

Usually works like this....drops are ABC or maybe more rare drops will be food gamed.

Whatever the case is....the "thief" player is almost always hanging around the corpse, right before it disappears and the items drop. He is always over by the drop area, stalking the drops for the item he wants to grab and recall with.

Simple way to fix this....only the hunt leader takes the drops. Everyone else is to wait in a line along the wall,

or far enough away that they cant snatch something and log off or recall. The hunt leader then gives each item that dropped to the person whose turn it was.

Another simple answer is hunt with your guild...but i have it happens to members in the same guild also.

So always designate a person in charge of picking up and distributing the drops. Normally, the guild master or the hunt leader (the person who called for the hunt).

If a player continues to hang out by the drops, even after being told the format of the hunt, PK on them and do not let them return to your hunt.

Showing Items to other players to test damage

In the past month, 2 nice players have lost their items over letting another play use the item to "test the damage". That is the line they use to get their hands on the item. Maybe they act interested in trading for the item...ask you to come to BI so that they can see the damage for themselves. You pass the item to them, and in 10 seconds, they are gone. With your item.

We cannot get that item back for you. It is gone. We do not have rules preventing this type of theft.

DO NOT allow ANYONE to hold, touch, use, try, test, get a screen shot with ANY of your valuable items!!!!

Because if they scam you, you wont get the item back.

Be smart..don't do it!

Other private servers- Log in info and passwords

Not all other private helbreath servers are as upstanding and honest as we are. Our player information database is kept in a secure manner and is not accessible to anyone buy owners and admins of the server.

We will never, ever share or give your information out to anyone.

Other servers...not so much! They often will take their datebase info, and come to Nemesis to try and see if you used the same log in name and password as you chose on their server. You would be surprised at how many players have the same info on every server they play!!!

This is CRAZY!!!! Please make sure the log in info and password you chose for Nemesis is unique to our server ONLY!!! and one that you do not use for any other server.

While we are on the topic of passwords. Please change the password to your acct here, at least once a month if not more.

AND...do not..do NOT....DO NOT...share your accounts here with ANYONE! That includes your little brother!

Who when he gets mad at you for bloodying his nose, will come in game and sell your hero set to the shop!

Just to piss ya off!

DONT share with anyone! I have seen friends, best friends, family members screw each other over....all for an ITEM in game!

If you share your account, and someone steals from you. That is not hacking. It's stupidity on your part for sharing and we will NOT assist you in getting your items back. Period.

So, if you share accounts...and we can tell if you do or not, so pls dont lie to use....and your acct gets ripped off by the person you share with or that person's friend, sister, cousin, drunk uncle...whomeverrrr. do not even bother asking us to help. Dont even send a ticket. We wont help. The answer is NO...you should not have shared your account.

If anyone would like to translate this for us, please send a PM with the translation to Jing[GM] here on the forum.

Spanish:

Dragon Hunts

Jugadores que roban un ?tem de la Hunt, recalean y se niegan a devolverlo.

Suele ser as??. Los drops son ABC o los m?s raros se sortean por food.

El caso se presenta as??. El ?ladr?n? suele estar dando vueltas alrededor del cuerpo del bicho justo antes de que desaparezca y suelte los ?tems. Siempre bloquea la zona donde aparecer?n los ?tems para as? poder agarrar el que ?l desea para poder recalear con el.

La forma m?s simple de solucionar esto es:

1. Solo el l?der de la Hunt puede agarrar los ?tems, el resto de los jugadores deben esperar en fila a lo largo del muro, o suficientemente lejos como para que no puedan apoderarse de algo y largarse recaleando o logeando.

Luego el l?der de la Hunt reparte los ?tems seg?n el orden acordado.

2. Otra soluci?n es ir de Hunt con tu Guild? pero se de casos en los que esto mismo ocurre con gente de una misma Guild.

Moraleja: As? que elijan siempre a un representante, ya sea el guildmaster o el Hunt Leader (player que organiz? la Hunt) para que se encargue de agarrar y repartir los ?tems y el resto esperen lejos.

P.D: Si por un jugador sigue intentando robar los ?tems aun despu?s de habersele dicho cual es el sistema de recogida y repartici?n de estos, matenlo (pkeenle) y no le dejen volver a la Hunt.

Mostrar los ?tems a otros jugadores para testear el da?o

En el pasado mes, dos buenos jugadores perdieron sus ?tems por dejar a otros jugadores usar estos para ?test the damage? (testear el da?o). Esa es la excusa que usan para echarle el guante a nuestros ?tems. Puede que act?en como si estuvieran interesados en comprar o cambiar el ?tem? as? que te pedir?n que vayas a BI para que ellos puedan ver el da?o que hace por si mismos. Tu les das el ?tem, y en 10 segundos, se han ido. Con tu ?tem.

NUNCA dejen a NADIE agarrar, tocar, usar, probar, testesar, hacerse un screenshoot, etc, con NINGUNO de sus ?tems!!!!!

Porque si se lo roban, nosotros no os lo devolveremos.

Sean listos? no lo hagan!

Otros servidores privados ? Informaci?n de cuenta i paswords

No todos los otros servidores privaos de helbreath son tan buenos y honestos como lo somos nosotros. Toda la informaci?n sobre nuestros jugadores esta almacenada de forma segura y no es accesible para nadie mas que los administradores y propietarios del Server.

Nosotros nunca jam?s cambiamos o compartimos vuestra informaci?n con terceras partes.

Otros servers?no muchos! A veces toman sus bases de datos e intentan entrar en nuestro servidor con los datos del suyo para ver si hab?is usado el mismo logging y pasword que usasteis en el suyo. Os sorprender?ais de cuanta gente usa la misma acc+pass en todos los servidores que juegan!!!

Esto es una LOCURA!!! Aseg?rense de que su acc+pass sean ?NICOS para nuestro server y no la que usan para otros.

Ya que hablamos de paswords, id y cambiarlo, y por mayor seguridad deber?ais hacerlo una vez al mes.

Y nunca? nunca? NUNCA?compartan su cuenta con NADIE!!! Eso incluye vuestro hermanito!

Quien sino se vuelve loco por haberle dado un cachete, va a entrar al game para vender vuestros hero ?tems al shop!?!? Solo por joder!

NO compartan la cuenta con NADIE!... he visto amigos, mejores amigos, familiares re?ir y discutir? y todo por un ?tem del juego.

Si compartes tu cuenta y alguno te roba, eso no es hackear. Eso es ESTUPIDEZ por tu parte por haber compartido la cuenta y nosotros no nos ocuparemos de recuperar vuestros ?tems.

As? que si compart?s vuestras cuentas? i nosotros podemos saber si lo hac?is o no? por favor no mint?is sobre lo ocurrido.

Y si os revienta la cuenta la persona con la que la compart?ais o el amigo, el primo, la novia o el t?o borracho? quien sea.

Ni se os ocurra pedirnos que os ayudemos, ni envi?is un ticket. NO os ayudaremos, la respuesta es NO, no deber?as haber compartido la cuenta.

If anyone would like to translate this for us, please send a PM with the translation to Jing[GM] here on the forum.

We cannot get that item back?

So who give back items to Maybellin

I think when u know Hunter you can anything

There is diffrent part of playing this HB.

Maybeliin has been a player for long time, and havent had any problems with GM's/admins (what i know of).

If you a nice to the GM's/admins and the other players ingame, someday you will be rewarded of somehow.

Normaly they will not interfer because it is your account, and your own responsibility. But as Farjat has said many times: We dont want theifs to play this server.

Even i have gotten my hero set back, cause i have helped Nemesis a lot with guides, and even tho i have been a retarded, Hunter still helped me to get my hero set back.

Be nice ingame, and help the most you can, someday the server will return the favour somehow.

Basically, when your an important part of the community, its in the community's interest to keep you. Sometimes these valued people arent the smartest, or are the victims of unfortunate circumstances, so on the odd occation that their items are stolen, its in HBnemesis's interest to see that these items are returned, so that an important member of the community is not lost.

This however is a very rare occurance considering the vast community, and the few instances when it has happened have been widely publicized to make it appear a 'common occurance', however the general assumption should be made by all players that action is entirely at the descretion of the individual GM's and should not be expected or asked for, as it is not a policy of HBnemesis and/or company to correct the mistakes of its players.

HBnemesis & Co. takes a minimal interference approach to the administeration and management of its virtual enviroments, and attempt only to get involved in matters where the game itself is in need of rectification. The matters of the players and their characters and items are wholey the responsibility of their owners and while we reserve the right to deny access of the games features (to varying degree's) and even block or delete accounts, the staff at HBnemesis are primarily employed to provide a service of server maintainance and game coding, not community management.

Thanks for posting this. Ill make nooblar Kat to read this cuz he gave marclorc a mag ang+1 hoping for him to upgrade it for 2 mer stones. I told him to train and buy new ang ;) . If anyone knows Marclorc family pls tell them to send him to rehab, now is only over a game, tomorrow it will be a store, maybe a bank. :(. Help this guy

i never gave him access. i only trust a hand full of people and towards the rest i'm just being optimistic and hoping they will not try to scam me. but i am thankful for the times the staff has helped.

well, in the beginning of the year i got caught up with school and trainings, i simply did not have any time to play HB anymore. icy got pretty inactive too and is inactive to this day. elite got bored playing alone soon after and server was getting inactive so he borrowed our items to Alright, his real life friend, with the intentions to get them back when we return.( note: nobody gave him access.) later Alright traded/lost all items and as he explains it: gave to his friends (note: he has no friends) who quit and he doesn't have access to those accounts. anyhow all items were gone and we had to start from scratch. i trust elite and i know i can share with him. alright and marclorc on the other hand are known scammers and i don't trust them not one bit since they have tried to scam me before and have succeeded with other players aswell.

edit: oh and everyone who thinks icy and aealy are scammers is their opinion but actually they are nice ppl although aealy sometimes manages to pull some stupid moves (like loosing gbh) i still trust them way more than marclorc and alright. also icy and aealy are two different people, brothers yes, but they dont wanna really share, they find out each others passwords to use items but they dont steal them.

edit again: and it states if you have access to chars or items, and an items is scammed then its your own fault.... well when perun stole IE and traded to us, we should have been allowed to keep it... no offence to survivors guild ofc.

Either return items to all, or return to none. Thats my stance on it.

Bit offtopic, ramz, I know you have helped with guides, I helped you a little with the guides also, I still have not seen a single guide on the website. Kinda disappointed cause we put some time into those.

EDIT: Kinky, I agree Ive known Aealy for a little while now and he was accused of scamming in a guild I was in. Hes not a scammer, but he makes some pretty silly decisions.

...and Marclorc, I cant believe he isnt banned. Hes pretty sly, he whispers you and gives you access to his account to build up trust, then he asks for yours and BAM.

we only deal and give support on cases that we see 100% clear. We want to help.

But if we are not sure, we will believe in nobody. and will send u to read a "no support" rule.

Either return items to all, or return to none. Thats my stance on it.

Bit offtopic, ramz, I know you have helped with guides, I helped you a little with the guides also, I still have not seen a single guide on the website. Kinda disappointed cause we put some time into those.

EDIT: Kinky, I agree Ive known Aealy for a little while now and he was accused of scamming in a guild I was in. Hes not a scammer, but he makes some pretty silly decisions.

...and Marclorc, I cant believe he isnt banned. Hes pretty sly, he whispers you and gives you access to his account to build up trust, then he asks for yours and BAM.

Agreed.. Im kinda dissapointed to, we really did some hardcore work with those guides. I'd believe jaapy would like to add them on the webpage.. But im not quite sure when, probely when he has the time

i agree with all Vampyrs statements 100%, also the staff does a good job handling the serv! now its too late to start looking for the items, because it will be hard and time consuming to trace them. that's why i haven't bothered posting or making tickets but i have been asking for alright to be banned. the other day i found out that most likely static has my hp berk :P

i agree with all Vampyrs statements 100%, also the staff does a good job handling the serv! now its too late to start looking for the items, because it will be hard and time consuming to trace them. that's why i haven't bothered posting or making tickets but i have been asking for alright to be banned. the other day i found out that most likely static has my hp berk :P

lol i tryed explaining the whole fiesta to you for like 10 times

1:

elite told me that you quit and that your not coming back, i asked him if i can trade your stuff to better our stuff on Alright, he said yea that i can do so

so because of that, i took the liberty in trading and lending some of "your items"

2:

ive played nemesis since nemesis1, i dont disrespect gm's although i might disagree with their doings,

3:

me and marclorc are 2 different people, Marclorc likes to scam or get his items in a dirty way, I on the other hand believe and karma and know that it will come back to you, but i KNOW this is useless and you will still see me as a scammer, but for people that know me since nemesis 1 know that im not a scammer, i have better things to do in my RL than to steal from people in helbreath.

4:

The only people that i accept criticism are from gm's since they are the only ones with access to the log and know what went down

so all you retards spamming global while i raid calling me a scammer, please get something better to do, you make me smile ^_^

5:

that being said

Icy, please get over it, i already apologized

I'm happy overall with the way its' been dealt with on the server.

I've been scammed before and had stuff returned, I've been scammed before and haven't had stuff returned. Ultimately I've accepted that anything I get is a favour and ultimately my items and my accounts are my own responsibility.

I've been on the receiving end too (with the LB issue) that didn't go my way, and I'm still happy overall with how it is here.

I've been scammed before and had stuff returned, I've been scammed before and haven't had stuff returned.

1st time means u made an error and we can help u.

2nd time means u are stupid and we cant fix it. No guarrantee 2 days later u wil be asking for support again.

Basicly thats the concept. I am happy some ppl can understand it. Sorry eldon i dont consider u are stupid. its just it went very good for the example.

I've been scammed before and had stuff returned, I've been scammed before and haven't had stuff returned.

1st time means u made an error and we can help u.

2nd time means u are stupid and we cant fix it. No guarrantee 2 days later u wil be asking for support again.

Basicly thats the concept. I am happy some ppl can understand it. Sorry eldon i dont consider u are stupid. its just it went very good for the example.

I totally agree to be honest. I wouldn't expect to get helped once. The times I didn't get help I didn't really ask for/expect help, and it was because a friend loaned out an item he thought was his but was mine (an MS20 XP20 wand) that turned out to be mine, was just a mistake, and the guy took it :P

Honestly, any help at all is a favor. Don't expect it, but if you get it, be grateful.

Funny thing... I got scammed by Gawlik too (same as Maybeliin), and when i wrote a ticket to GM stuff asking will they give me back my items they wrote to me that there is no support in that case. Later that i discovered that Maybel got back his items and I ask again GM will they give me back items like they did to Maybel, and GM told me that they do not know anything about Maybel's items. ROTFL @ THAT LIES xD. GM's just don't like me and thats the clue to this case imho.

yes some ppl get items back some dont. alright u dont mind giving me back the mr21 cape you still have then?

lol, i traded all my hpW that i used on Alright for that mr cape, you can keep blamming me for losing your items, still not my fault lol

Lol, I sense a topic lock soon.

lol really lock the topic, apparently people dont understand that me and marclorc are two different people, and im done explaining it, im over it

call me a noob, call me a scammer, apparently its fun to you guys

ROTFL @ THAT LIES xD. GM's just don't like me and thats the clue to this case imho.

OMG this answer fixed all support probems!

ur paranoid bro, i have no idea who are u.