Sign in to follow this  
Drizz

Helclaw Hunting

Is it possible for 2 warriors with 200 dex/vit and a mage with a full mp set to some how down a HC?

We would love to be able to hunt but have no idea on any tactics or strategies to down one so here we are asking for any tips, tricks and advice.

Thanks.

Is it possible for 2 warriors with 200 dex/vit and a mage with a full mp set to some how down a HC?

We would love to be able to hunt but have no idea on any tactics or strategies to down one so here we are asking for any tips, tricks and advice.

Thanks.

Yes it is posible, it will be hard and probly need 2 summon on a war so the sumon prevents him from flying.

Best 2 have a few more wariors tho.

Have one warior tank with a m shield wand and tower shield, and have 3 or 4 wariors in X position.

The mage would just gds the warior (great defence shield) and heal him.

Get the wariors 2 zerk themselfs, if the tank is strong enough the mage can zerk.

2 wars and 1 mage will take long, and maybe someone will die xD

But with 2 wars, 1 tanker and 1 mage its fine.

The mage heals and gds the tanker, and the warrios in X zerk themselves.

But if you are going to be only 4, be sure to have a nice tanker.

Thanks for the replys guys, refreshing to hear it can be done.

How much HP does a HC have these days and how long would it take a team of

A: 1 mage 2 DPS 1 Tank

B: 1 mage 1 DPS 1 Tank

Thanks again.

you can do it w/ just 2 wars also, 2 wars 1 mage goes a bit faster.

but you going to only kill on every 5-10 mins with no mage.

you can do it w/ just 2 wars also, 2 wars 1 mage goes a bit faster.

but you going to only kill on every 5-10 mins with no mage.

uhh and ur gonna use 40 hp pots each hc =p

actually no, theres more than one to skin a cat so to speak.

maybe if you dont kill me anymore ill tell you how to do it, see ya around wrigs.

actually no, theres more than one to skin a cat so to speak.

maybe if you dont kill me anymore ill tell you how to do it, see ya around wrigs.

lol

I gues if u got some hp gear and can time ur hp gains and switch from dk set 2 hp set.

Or be fking awesome like timma and solo it <3

Update:

Ok just tried and the results are staggering!

Our first drop.... wait for it (no pun intended) and we would still be WAITING now.. We were there about 25-30 minutes before running due to our tank going through all his shields (2 towers).

Our tank was fine and could take the damage, often swiching from m.shield to a hp war axe when he was full, then switching back at half hp. Releasing crits with a war axe all 18 at a time.

Our mage never went oom with his mp kit and kept poison up and GDR all the time.

Me (DPS) kept zerk up on both myself and the tank, I was hitting it on the diagnol and virtually never too aggro, I'd say I hit it about 35% of the time with the dk+4, releasing all crits from 2 spaces directly behind the Helcalw.

So we would like to know where we went wrong and if there is any other things we can try, we love the challenege but are left scratching our heads after this attempt.

Update:

Ok just tried and the results are staggering!

Our first drop.... wait for it (no pun intended) and we would still be WAITING now.. We were there about 25-30 minutes before running due to our tank going through all his shields (2 towers).

Our tank was fine and could take the damage, often swiching from m.shield to a hp war axe when he was full, then switching back at half hp. Releasing crits with a war axe all 18 at a time.

Our mage never went oom with his mp kit and kept poison up and GDR all the time.

Me (DPS) kept zerk up on both myself and the tank, I was hitting it on the diagnol and virtually never too aggro, I'd say I hit it about 35% of the time with the dk+4, releasing all crits from 2 spaces directly behind the Helcalw.

So we would like to know where we went wrong and if there is any other things we can try, we love the challenege but are left scratching our heads after this attempt.

Yall didnt kill any?

How many of u were there.

3 of us all together, 1 mage in full mp kit, 1 tank using m.shield with 200 dex/vit and 1 DPS with dk+4.

EDIT: We didn't kill any and were stuck on the same one for 25 minutes lol..

3 of us all together, 1 mage in full mp kit, 1 tank using m.shield with 200 dex/vit and 1 DPS with dk+4.

EDIT: We didn't kill any and were stuck on the same one for 25 minutes lol..

ya u need more =p, at least have the one war not tanking 2 have dk 15 rod and dm5 for it 2 die within 30 mins lol

Drizz it depends, if u have a mage with a nice Mp set (42, 42, 42) 1 war with DK15, rod and DM5, with DK set on, and tankin. And another with Full Hero, rod, dm5, DK15. Yes u will down a HC, if not, well u will need more ppl, tanker at 3 o'clok, mage behind him, and wars in X of the HC, or u can use bows, this will stun the HC allowin tanker to hit with sword. Or if not, get 3 mages with FULL mp set and DK15, and again, pawn pawn.

Try 1 more war.

Only one war fully hitting isn't enough if u dont have hp weapons, fh, or high dmg equipment.

I insist:

1 tanker with nice tanking skills, a nice hp waxe.

1 mage with regular mp set will do

2 wars hitting in X from behind. Zerking themselves.

Thats its enough, less ppl will not do it, unless u have really nice items, or fh

i usually down HCs with 2 wars and 1 mage, but here its the difference:

ur team: u hit with a dk4 and tanker cant do much

the team i usually do: a SB fh with dmg gear in back, myself with dk15 and fh in front, a mage ghing

Basically, u cant down a HC being 2 wars and 1 mage unless u have proper items... :/

My suggestion is to get 2 or 3 wars, and bow HCs back (note: direction bow from 2 spaces behind HC, does 2 hits) while mage gh tanker.

in lmdl 4 (I know some of u have played) we used to down hcs with ONE war and ONE mage.

of course, the war had merien shield, merien neck and exca, plus rox and dm5, plus hp84 cape

the mage had a mp77+ set and rogm

and it took us about 3-4 min

anyway I think the best choice is 3 dk15+ rom mages, with low mp set, line, ck and blizz.time the blizz right and u never get hit

ive downed TW with

i think it was me

Alright (dk 15 FH war) - tank

Cleanser (Storn Bringer)- hit from back

wutafreek (Mage) - blocked me and gh's

downed tw with 3 people...............