Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Farjat Banned!

This happened today and it made me ungry +l aught considering the situation.

i play a web game called ogame, basicly its something galactic.

I was banned today for "account sharing". Which is not true. I dont share my account. Noone can access it. Its just i have 4 PCs at home and my friends cames a lot. They check ogame from here always.

Ogame rules set for this cases "send an email with advice blablabla" which i sended 6 months ago when we started.

As an admin i can feel im screwed since its true that my friend account uses to log at my home. But we sended the email and they owned us 6 months later!!!

i was top 180/4000

:(

omggggggg they think u share because the ip are same hehehe

=\\ ban iz n0t c00l :S

i like this guy! lol

Farjat why are you playing ogame anyways? One of my roomates is playing it too, and god does it look borring? :P

If you ask me they did you a favor lol :P

Just tell them your cousin did it farjat, that seems to be the general excuse. Or tell them you got hacked :D

Hahhahah :P (Seriously though, bad luck with your ranking :( )

Farjat why are you playing ogame anyways? One of my roomates is playing it too, and god does it look borring? :P

If you ask me they did you a favor lol :P

Because it dont take time if u are a miner and its good for office. Actually i am not an ogame fun. i just play it. dont mind much.

Easy to unban :P

i was top10 in polish Univ7 ogame and i gave away my acc

friends still play there and they're GOs. It eats much more time then hb and other games together (when you play aggressive) :(

si queres te presento un amigo que puede hacer que todos esos que estan arriba tuyo en el ranking ogame pierdan magicamente todas sus flotas y defensas, lunas, etc. y en vez de ser 180 pasas a ser el primero jejeje

aveces uno aunque sea lo mas honesto y la mejor persona en vida real, las acciones que uno toma o (no toma) en el juego facilmente pueden ser mal interpretadas por los gm's (por abc razon)..y cagaste. :(

I was banned today for "account sharing". Which is not true. I dont share my account. Noone can access it. Its just i have 4 PCs at home and my friends cames a lot. They check ogame from here always.

Ogame rules set for this cases "send an email with advice blablabla" which i sended 6 months ago when we started.

As an admin i can feel im screwed since its true that my friend account uses to log at my home. But we sended the email and they owned us 6 months later!!!

i was top 180/4000

it is

Wata geek god dammit, te la hago simple jaja si no mandaste cagada todavia reclamando y yendote de boca manda el ticket al support con el titulo de Uso de varias cuentas en un mismo ip, jaja, yo salve las papas asi aca, de ultima sino podes avisame tengo un SGO de GameForge que tal vez pueda ayudar.

Saludos Geek! :wub:

i was top 180/4000

it is

Wata geek god dammit, te la hago simple jaja si no mandaste cagada todavia reclamando y yendote de boca manda el ticket al support con el titulo de Uso de varias cuentas en un mismo ip, jaja, yo salve las papas asi aca, de ultima sino podes avisame tengo un SGO de GameForge que tal vez pueda ayudar.

Saludos Geek! :wub:

ya me desbanearon hace rato mi viejo!