Sign in to follow this  
kenpito

Need An Opinion Pls

:excl: all people say to me difernet things....

pa27 cape work?

A PA27 cape will not work.

The reason is that PA only works when the equipment is hit. A cape can never be hit (it's endurance therefore won't decrease, same as rings). So if the cape can't be hit, then the 27% damage reduction is not applied. PA doesn't work collectively like MA does.

This is the same reason why a Sapphire or Platinum ring won't work. Rings will never get hits.

Therefore why do pa rings and pa capes exist??

I mean, delete the stats from them... now that u said it, its competely useless a cape with PA stats :S

I agree with Svanfir.. usless items.. is not like they r PR or SP, at least u can use them, SP77 cape rox. but PA27 cape worths nothig.. thats bulsht..

I mean, delete the stats from them... now that u said it, its competely useless a cape with PA stats :S

It has always been like this. Platinum ring and Sapphire ring have been worthless for a long time. Me saying that they don't work doesn't suddenly make them worthless. That's crazy! PA capes were worthless before me saying this!

And why delete the stats from them? Just because they are worthless doesn't mean we should remove the stats. If we apply that logic than we would need to delete all sorts of stats off of items! Let's delete all shortswords, because what use is a Strong Short Sword End+35% right? Let's just delete them! *sighs*

It has always been like this. Platinum ring and Sapphire ring have been worthless for a long time. Me saying that they don't work doesn't suddenly make them worthless. That's crazy! PA capes were worthless before me saying this!

And why delete the stats from them? Just because they are worthless doesn't mean we should remove the stats. If we apply that logic than we would need to delete all sorts of stats off of items! Let's delete all shortswords, because what use is a Strong Short Sword End+35% right? Let's just delete them! *sighs*

Because i didnt know it thill then :P

Well, the difference between a strong ss and pa 27 cape is.... if I made a shortsword warr (I know it sounds stupid... it's the principle) and I didn't have any better ss's the endu35% shortsword would benefit to me.

However, it doesn't matter whether I have a pa27 cape or shop cape.

The reason is that PA only works when the equipment is hit. A cape can never be hit (it's endurance therefore won't decrease, same as rings). So if the cape can't be hit, then the 27% damage reduction is not applied. PA doesn't work collectively like MA does.

This is the same reason why a Sapphire or Platinum ring won't work. Rings will never get hits.

What about dr cape?

Magic saphire does not rceive any dmg and the PA works! doesnt it?