Sign in to follow this  
-Gambit

Original Serv Dmg To Weapons.

to tell you the truth, i think you're just bad. no hate intended.

To tell u the truth i think u are just retarded because dm5 or rod or demon slayer dmg dont change because i am bad. no hate intended

Im not refuting the fact that it is the first rare weapon on the server, what im saying is it is intended to be an awesome PvM weapon, hence the name Demon Slayer.

I understhand ur point of view, but there is "dark executor" and that has nothing to do with Execute a dark, because there inst a dark 1rst of all and Dark executor is just a name as Demon slayer... Sry for the bad explication but i think u understhand.

Yeah I do understand and well... Dark Executor does have something to do with its name. It does extra damage in the dark. It is better at executing people in the dark :lol:

But you have to understand those screenshots are pretty meaningless. They were taken over a time of 2 minutes, if you did only 3 bad hits in 2 minutes, consider yourself pretty lucky. Like i said above, I fought you in BI and that thing hurts. Sure the damage is pretty average, but you hit me almost every single swing. You were hitting me for 50-70 constantly.

wrong

hawk made hbportal

and it was like that jappy

i had a ds in hb apoc server

and an ms30

both only on server ;P

every1 lets get real

the old rare weapons were left behind in updates

blood weapons/ds

also for example

liche neck being ms15

an up to date server SHOULD update this ones

Yeah I agree about the Liche and SG neck, they are completely useless now, yet extremely rare (Liche Neck anyway not sure on SG).

May, dilr0y did help make HBPortal.

all the rares that were made first became basicly useless

they uptades totaly forgot about them

gms should see this and change it

Vampyr i had to go to bathroom to XD loool and i only hitted u 50 and 70 because u were wearing hp berk and hoses -.-'

other day i fought my friend gala and he was wearing dk+6. And i was wearing ds on torana, well result i had almost 30 hp pots and i lay down to 8 till he died :S.

Well if you want to trade/sell it you know Im dieing to get my hands on it. Would be a step up from ANC GiS Im sure.

well if i was going to trade it i was not saying that it sux -.-'. I just want "justice" to all the rare weopans that this server has that are descriminated since the weopans cant speak! i speak! or i try to XD just look at dark executor.. lb.. ds.. and kb is so powerfull :S is not fair for the others rare weopans.. am i saying anything rong?

Raising damage is not the answer, changing dk/blizz/ other aspects of mages is. First of all, DK's PA is wayyy 2 high, 1v1 war v war a warrior can decide not 2 die, and no amount of skill can change that 1v1. Ok if you wana say this isnt a 1v1 game *its as much a 1v1 as it is group* try killing a max war with 4 other max wars, fun time. Then on the other end of the spectra mages are just flat out rigged. With tower and mshield and dk set, the only way you are dying is against a large group of people, and if you suck. Killing people, easy, ridiculously easy, blizz can smack around 350-400 dmg, more than half d chance that warrior will die from 1 cast a piece., if he does survive, blizz freeze is like 5 sec, gl getting away. I could go into greater detail but the only way a warrior could even be mediocre is by a GREAT mr set or decent ma set, and even then ab is -30. This server is designed for warriors to fail and be the obvious inferior class, class balance is non existant. I could rant all day but the bottom line is nothing will get changed, the vast majority of this server are mages, and they will never allow a chance for real pvp, real talk.

Vampyr i had to go to bathroom to XD loool and i only hitted u 50 and 70 because u were wearing hp berk and hoses -.-'

other day i fought my friend gala and he was wearing dk+6. And i was wearing ds on torana, well result i had almost 30 hp pots and i lay down to 8 till he died :S.

Sounds like that gala guy did quite some damage to you there buddy. Maybe DS should hit harder, but the hitting probability on the DS is fine. You should be able to hit near 80's+ easily when critting with the DS. Since your DS is the only one around, the damage should be legendary thus resounding the weapon's name "Demon Slayer!"

The thing is... bbh can be bought from bs, it strips hard, it has A LOT higher damage than DS/GiS. Choose one ffs. It'd be retarded enough, if an bs weapon would have ONE rate higher than an ultra-rare weap... instead, it has 3 upsides & 1 downside (it needs 200 str). As Moha stated in the beginning of this topic... the weapon dmg has been lowered, so have player's hp. Now, why in the name of hell would every other weapon ingame be nerfed and only one be left with the same damage it had in the first place? I say if you nerf ds, gis, baxe, bh etc etc etc, you nerf bbh too. We have lower hp, so what's the problem? Bbh dmg -1.

IMO rare weapons damage must be increased.

The only weapon it really hurted me is the KB which does very nice damage, as it is supossed to...

The other weapons ingame, LB, DE, DS, do shit damage.

I cant understand why a BBH, which is bought from the BLACKSMITH is so strong. Moroever upgrading a BBH to +2 or+3 isnt hard at all.. and +3 does insane damage to be a Blacksmith weapons.

So, a person spend a year, 2 years? idk, to get one of this rare weapons and its totally disapointing..

Its quite unfair to be hunting over a lots of months certain monsters to get that sooo special item which is VERY VERY rare and in the end u find that its damage is shit..

IMO rare weapons damage must be increased.

The only weapon it really hurted me is the KB which does very nice damage, as it is supossed to...

The other weapons ingame, LB, DE, DS, do shit damage.

I cant understand why a BBH, which is bought from the BLACKSMITH is so strong. Moroever upgrading a BBH to +2 or+3 isnt hard at all.. and +3 does insane damage to be a Blacksmith weapons.

So, a person spend a year, 2 years? idk, to get one of this rare weapons and its totally disapointing..

Its quite unfair to be hunting over a lots of months certain monsters to get that sooo special item which is VERY VERY rare and in the end u find that its damage is shit..

+1! atleast some one that understhands my point of view. Rare weopans are supposed to be better then bs weopans, thats why they are RARE! and thats why there are low rare weopans on the server, and thats why u spend YEARS huting them, and thats why there is events where the price is a rare weopan becouse is a special price, and thats why they worth alot if u try trade them, and thats why they are special. Besides kb that hits.. CRITICAL ON DK WAR?? WITH CRITS?? the other rare weopans arent even close :S i remnber Lii hitting me 100+ with full swings on my full hero.

The developers made so many mistakes with the way they designed spells and weapons in this game.

I've already said this but...they made the strongest weapons in the game (BH and BBH) also have an added bonus of stripping armors. They also made the most damaging spell freeze it's target.

There's literally no reason to use damage-only spells like Meteor Strike when it's a pile of garbage compared to Blizzard. There's no reason to use a worthless Battle Axe when you've got something that's way stronger AND strips.

THIS is how the game should've been:

Long Swords swing faster.

Axes strip armors.

Hammers do the most damage.

Blizzard should be changed to a fire spell and be the same minus the freeze.

Meteor Strike should be changed to an ice spell and freeze.

The developers made so many mistakes with the way they designed spells and weapons in this game.

I've already said this but...they made the strongest weapons in the game (BH and BBH) also have an added bonus of stripping armors. They also made the most damaging spell freeze it's target.

There's literally no reason to use damage-only spells like Meteor Strike when it's a pile of garbage compared to Blizzard. There's no reason to use a worthless Battle Axe when you've got something that's way stronger AND strips.

Axes strip armors.

probably your right

i think theres nothing that can be done to change this,

up*spam* old rare weapons i think helps

Yeah I'd totally be down for additional damage to demons with the DS.

Maybe remove the hp nerf when using blood weapons? I mean they're not THAT good...

Axes strip armors.

And yet... the developers of this server nerfed every other weapons dmg but bbh - thus making the mistake made in the first place even worse.

We have never nerfed weapons dmg Gambit.

Btw, the BH here (At nemesis) is 3d8+1 / 3d10+1 as you want, not 3d7+2 / 3d9+2

I have nemesis files & I took the info from bs.

What you have is the Contets2 (from BS) which you can manually edit and write 3d10+15 and it will not make the BH 3d10+15.

Is just for the "view".

The dices are at .cfg

Do not read the whole thread, but I have two things to say, they are forgetting that BBH is the weapon that is less hp (probably half a gis), that means that while he has a good dmg, no use, if miss most of the blows, so rare that one with the same dmg is much more efficient just to have more hp that the BBH is one aspect that makes the dark blade Executor and lighting are very good,(not already have the same dmg is only to exemplify )

dmg compared to other weapons of BS is true that each server moves to a different path but it is also true that everyone has the same starting point and an almost perfect balance, it would be farjat or someone told that version is exactly like a nemesis to agree that compared with the same version of the international server or another official (for example in 2004 when the newly implemented Blizz BBH etc.)

No lei todo el hilo , pero tengo dos coass que decir, se estan olvidando que el bbh es el arma con menos hp que hay (probablemente la mitad que la gis), eso significa que si bien tiene un buen dmg, no sirve si erra la mayoria de los golpes, porloque que un rare con el mismo dmg es mucho mas eficiente solo por tener mas hp que el bbh, es un aspecto que hace que la dark executor y lighting blade sean muy buenas (actualmente no tienen el mismo dmg que el bbh es solo apra ejemplificar),

con respecto al dmg de las demas armas de BS es verdad que cada server evoluciona para un camino diferente pero tambien es verdad que todos tienen un mismo punto de partida y un equilibrio casi perfecto, seria bueno que farjat o alguien dijera a que vedrsion es esactamente igual nemesis para de acuerdo a eso compararlas con la misma version del server internacional o el usa (por ejemplo en 2004 cuando recien se implemento el blizz bbh etc.)

neurus

i se your point but your wrong

bbh has alot more hit prob than you just pointed out :s

What you have is the Contets2 (from BS) which you can manually edit and write 3d10+15 and it will not make the BH 3d10+15.

Is just for the "view".

The dices are at .cfg

I have the full client posted by JingGM (http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23556)

http://helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/full.zip

Item = BattleHammer 1 9 1 3 7 2 3 9 2 4000

which is supposed to bring the contents correct?

neurus

i se your point but your wrong

bbh has alot more hit prob than you just pointed out :s

% will not be soon but no doubt it has less hp, more dmg for less hp

(from hbportal)

http://hbportal.net/index.php/Formulae

Different weapons have bonuses or penalties against monsters and players, here is a chart of weapons and their bonuses/penalties: (Human players are counted as M-type monsters)

* Short Sword/Main Gauche/Gladius: -2%HP (L)

* Savor: +3%HP (L)

* Long Sword: -3%HP (L)

* Scimitar: +3%HP (L)

* Falchion: +2%HP (L)

* Esterk: +2%HP (L)

* Broad Sword: -3%HP (S-M), +2%HP (L)

* Bastard Sword: -8%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

* Claymore: -5%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

* Greatsword: -5%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

* Flamberger: -15%HP (S-M), +10%HP (L)

* Short Bow: +4%HP (S-M)

* Long Bow/Composite Bow: +5%HP (L)

Again, is a Content, not a .cfg which says the real Dice.

Is just for the "view", you can modifity and it will not affect the server side.

We could update the contents thought

hbportal is based on hbusas configs so it can be very differnt

the cfg file they use to run the servers is the one that matters not any text file you have ;P