Sign in to follow this  
Mirka

More Ettin Mg

Yes!!! And let's put Unicorn in town!! And paint shiny rainbows on the walls!!!! And give everyone an Ice Sword!! It will be so prettyyyyyyyyy, wieeee.

Yes!!! And let's put Unicorn in town!! And paint shiny rainbows on the walls!!!! And give everyone an Ice Sword!! It will be so prettyyyyyyyyy, wieeee.

yes please!! :ph34r:

nah kidding, i agree, we don't need another fruity server, keep some thing hard.

I like idea but not too much, but a lil would be nice I usually find like 2 ettins in sw and this is after 30 mins of searching. 4 or 5 would be good.

Yes I know this prolly would increase bh's and gbh's in game. But I still like the idea.

Yes I know this prolly would increase bh's and gbh's in game.

But I still like the idea.

At least we know WHY you like it...

He's right in a sense. Their rates are EXTREMELY low in DV/SW

However, they are pretty high in ML, so I don't think it needs changing. Go to ML.

He's right in a sense. Their rates are EXTREMELY low in DV/SW

However, they are pretty high in ML, so I don't think it needs changing. Go to ML.

some times its so frustrating to find Ettins in ML, but sometimes u can find those immediatly.

Thats why I would like to see some more ettins in ML because sometimes atleast I wont find any ettins in ML buy MGs r usually fine. Anyways If i want to hunt some ettins I go to Bf usually there r usually few which u can lure to some safe place.

PS. JingGM:I dont like to have flood of bhs. But I still want to see more Ettins for other drops. I hope u understand what I mean.

Aren't there mg & ettin pits in official servers?

I don't get it... what's with the "the less rares drop the better" mentality? Why can't they drop? What's wrong with having rares in the game? Noone's asking you to change the droprate, would just be cool to have a few decent pits.

And May, ettins also drop esw, zwands, mfs, bsw etc, so mages can have their share.

I just find it boring that 99% of server is playing with bs items + a upgraded ms/dm neck and a dm ring + a few statted armors. Rares only add to the game, but developers here seem to fear giving any chance of anything good to drop like fire :/. Ofcourse - it IS up to you... just saying... official servers have them, people want them.... they won't hurt anyone. Would love to see an ettin or mg pit happening.

Thank you for reading.

I don't get it... what's with the "the less rares drop the better" mentality? Why can't they drop? What's wrong with having rares in the game? Noone's asking you to change the droprate, would just be cool to have a few decent pits.

And May, ettins also drop esw, zwands, mfs, bsw etc, so mages can have their share.

I just find it boring that 99% of server is playing with bs items + a upgraded ms/dm neck and a dm ring + a few statted armors. Rares only add to the game, but developers here seem to fear giving any chance of anything good to drop like fire :/. Ofcourse - it IS up to you... just saying... official servers have them, people want them.... they won't hurt anyone. Would love to see an ettin or mg pit happening.

Thank you for reading.

The way HBUSA have fruited their server makes it no longer an official server.

Sure, every mage you fight has cancel, Zwand, merien shield, merien neck, esw, and there's like 5 medusas floating around - but this makes it dull, not fun.

These drops are meant to be mega rares. There's a really good reason everyone doesn't have them. Look at the devastation we cause with just ice blade.

Thank you for reading.

The way HBUSA have fruited their server makes it no longer an official server.

Sure, every mage you fight has cancel, Zwand, merien shield, merien neck, esw, and there's like 5 medusas floating around - but this makes it dull, not fun.

These drops are meant to be mega rares. There's a really good reason everyone doesn't have them. Look at the devastation we cause with just ice blade.

Helbreath usa has been around for 6 years with no wipes as far as I know. I say if you hunt years for items, you're worth them. As far as what you people call "fruity" servers go... As I said, noone's asking for a raise to the droprate... just for a few decent pits. I find a lot more "fruity" by my angles to run around ml for 10 minutes trying to find a mob you'll kill in 30 sec when the drop you're after most likely won't drop before around 50 000 kills. I'd put my head on the line - not even 40% of the active players wouldn't have these rares even if demon, ettin, mg, gg, sg, cg, frost and cyc pits were added to TOWNS - the droprate is just SO low. Having an mg & ettin pits in ml won't hurt anyone. I'd rather have at least a chance of getting some items than playing & hunting actively for years, ending up with a 200 hp set, demon ring, dm5 & sharp bh or bbh+3 -.-