Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Weapon & Armor Suggestions

Was lazing around and suddenly thought of some items from DotA which will be quite cool to have here. Did abit of googling and realised someone actually coded these before.

Life Stealing Sword : Convert X% of Dmg into Health

Deflective Plate : Reflects X% of Dmg back to attacker

SP Boot : Stamina cost for running is lowered by X%

Infinite Bow : Unlimited Arrows (Not really sure if this will overpower a character)

Just some random ideas for the fun of it.

First Idea = The Vampire. Exists on a couple of private servers. Looks like a blood flamberge. I always liked it, but I think I am a little bias towards its name *ahem*

The second idea sounds ok... Could be an activation type weapon perhaps similar to Merien plate, but instead of breaking weapons it sends 50%-75% or even 100% damage back to the dealer? Be a bit hard to code though I imagine.

SP Boots.... Yeah really dont like it. Good idea in theory, but boots last 20 seconds with the amount of silly hammers running about.

Unlimited arrows, also not a fan. It just sounds silly.

Well i like them.. i like when HB has improvments, but plz no fruit ones..

HB must have some new stuff!! =)

Was lazing around and suddenly thought of some items from DotA which will be quite cool to have here. Did abit of googling and realised someone actually coded these before.

Life Stealing Sword : Convert X% of Dmg into Health

Deflective Plate : Reflects X% of Dmg back to attacker

SP Boot : Stamina cost for running is lowered by X%

Infinite Bow : Unlimited Arrows (Not really sure if this will overpower a character)

Just some random ideas for the fun of it.

hahaha is Nemesis no Lux. :wacko:

idea fruit.

I think the boots and the bow is certainly a variety of fruit. But the Life Stealing Sword aka The Vampire is a decent idea and has been implemented in some respectable private servers when they were still using the 2.x files. I dont think it should steal 1:1 the health it deals out but 10% or 20% would be a fair number, deal 100 damage get 10-20 hp.

I think people are confusing fruit ideas with new ideas. Just because they are new doesnt mean they are fruity.

I think u have to implent new weapons and armors in game if u wanna see ppl still playing this. Theres have been pretty many updates on nemesis but those r usually for bug fixes. I dont mean new items have to be stronger and more powerful, I mean new colors in capes, and new style of armors etc.

HB Korea has had some updates recently. These updates will also come to Nemesis.

jappy

u adding slepp statuts and the spells too?

also the new things for alchemy and stuff? O.o

For infinite arrows, most of us are doing it by bowing past the tw/hc/drag onto the tanker anyway.

I'm not asking for infinite sp on the boots but a decrease in SP usage. =\

Still, these are just random ideas, i'm not expecting them to be implemented though.

For infinite arrows, most of us are doing it by bowing past the tw/hc/drag onto the tanker anyway.

Still, these are just random ideas, i'm not expecting them to be implemented though.

the boots/shoes will break in 30 sec anyway.. :P

you realize that method of using the tanker in a party to kill the HC/TW w/ bows and not use

arrows is a bug abuse. you and your guild might want to stop posting how they take advantage of

bugs will cause less flaming ( i dont know if there is any ) but just a thought. ;)

btw

you realize that method of using the tanker in a party to kill the HC/TW w/ bows and not use

arrows is a bug abuse. you and your guild might want to stop posting how they take advantage of

bugs will cause less flaming ( i dont know if there is any ) but just a thought. ;)

btw

I was actually taught about the bow thing when I was on an elv character. Plus I didn't know it's a bug. I was asking for arrows during a TW hunt and someone told me to aim at the tank instead. No one mention anything about a bug to me.

I did a search on the forums and found no postings of such a bug. If you think this is a bug, why didn't you report it?

i didnt know of this until you posted it here.

also its pretty obvious its a bug, a way to use bow w/ never using arrows definite bug.

Talked to Admins. already this is being looked into. :)

Ty Aki <_<

Cant believe other people didnt know that, its been used for years not only on this server but other servers. It only works on Directional bow anyway and with the amount of Dark Elf bows around its hardly an issue.

Ty Aki <_<

Cant believe other people didnt know that, its been used for years not only on this server but other servers. It only works on Directional bow anyway and with the amount of Dark Elf bows around its hardly an issue.

HAHAHA, I thought it's a known thing cause I was called a n00b for not knowing it.

btw

Might wanna note i learned this off Brothers in Blood in Elvine.

How about that?

Also, Vamp is quite correct. Not every "new" idea is a fruit idea. I mean if x-weapons didn't exist, and we stood back from the game and suggested them these days (or even direction bow for that matter) they'd probably be viewed as "fruity".

Ty Aki <_<

HAHAHA, I thought it's a known thing cause I was called a n00b for not knowing it.

Its ok mate i was just being sarcastic :P Everyone already knows about it.

btw

Might wanna note i learned this off Brothers in Blood in Elvine.

How about that?

Also, Vamp is quite correct. Not every "new" idea is a fruit idea. I mean if x-weapons didn't exist, and we stood back from the game and suggested them these days (or even direction bow for that matter) they'd probably be viewed as "fruity".

yea. Xelima Weaps are fruity. EXTREMELY FRUITY.