Sign in to follow this  
Aki

I Got Pwned.

Disconnected while fighting with WhiteFang. Choose not to log back in and got banned for a week for pulling :wacko:

Spoke to White that I have disconnected multiple times the past 2 days.

He said there are no such logs.

I told him I did rant in shouts that I'm lagging or about to DC.

He says he doesnt have access to chat logs.

I wondered if I will get a fair trial.

And i got totally pwned by this sentence.

There goes my bet with Prophecys on our ek challenge for the week. >:( A NIGHT OF BEER. =(

I'm starting to wonder why I let Finest kill me 6 times last week.

I read the rules, I don't think this post warrants a ban right? Since no dissing of GMs was made in this post

IPB Image

:huh: ok i dont know if you pulled...but IF you do taht.....there will be a massive ban.

sry men i hope you can come back sooner

If you already sent a ticket, then stop post?

This has nothing to do with us, but with a gamemaster.

Stick to the ticket, and handle it by there.

:huh: ok i dont know if you pulled...but IF you do taht.....there will be a massive ban.

Yea i know. I frown on pullers too. Which is why I never pulled even when Argen box or para me. Which I ended up giving finest 6 zems last week. And Saitam a couple.

*pulling his hairs out*

This is not complaining about the ban. This is about the dictatorship part which is amusing, ramz.

I do not flame in the forums or nemesis and i certainly hope you're not trying to start one here because I will choose to ignore any flaming attempts.

Yea i know. I frown on pullers too. Which is why I never pulled even when Argen box or para me. Which I ended up giving finest 6 zems last week. And Saitam a couple.

*pulling his hairs out*

This is not complaining about the ban. This is about the dictatorship part which is amusing, ramz.

I do not flame in the forums or nemesis and i certainly hope you're not trying to start one here because I will choose to ignore any flaming attempts.

You have startet your own flame topic, by creating this.

You pulled(White think you pulled) a case between YOU AND HIM. Not Between YOU, NEMESIS, and him.

Nemesis is build on, DO WHAT ADMINISTRATORS/GM*s says. No news in that.

You dont have to whine about that.

I do not want this topic to be closed because of a flaming war with you.

This is a discussion thread and i'm sure your thoughts has already been made known.

Thank you for not starting a flame war here.

You shouldn't do 100 dollar bets in a free server, thats stupid also. This is the negative part of free servers, admins will do what they want. You just have to live with it or quit.

You shouldn't do 100 dollar bets in a free server, thats stupid also. This is the negative part of free servers, admins will do what they want. You just have to live with it or quit.

nono. $100 was a donation i made few weeks ago to Nemesis.

I made a fun bet with my RL friend for a night of beer to see who eks more this week ending on monday.

nono. $100 was a donation i made few weeks ago to Nemesis.

I made a fun bet with my RL friend for a night of beer to see who eks more this week ending on monday.

Oh, my bad sorry. B)

you made a ticket so wait and see what results from that ticket.

I just want to add something....

It doesnt matter if you donate or not. You will still be given the same consideration as anyone else.

Of course, we totally appreciate the generosity of our donors. but you dont have to donate to be able to

report something you feel was unfair.

An admin will read your abuse report and get back to you via email

closing this

Disconnected while fighting with WhiteFang. Choose not to log back in and got banned for a week for pulling

If u got DC on a dangerous situation is very convenient,....not to connect back fast was your mistake maybe...

' date='Jun 24 2009, 10:05 PM' post='270559']

It doesnt matter if you donate or not. You will still be given the same consideration as anyone else.

+1 on this.

We can be faster fixing issues if u donated, but the rules still there.

You run fine, not complaining about any lagg for the entire time I was chasing you (aprox 30 to 40 minutes).

then all of a sudden you get boxed by a group of monsters, you start "lagging" as you claim yourself, while being owned by 2 wars, one being me, you instantly disapear...

normal players would just login again and continue fighting, that's what I would do atleast.

You didn't lagg at all, and the behavior of disapearing instantly looks alot like pulling, so therefore I indeed applied a ban of 1 week for pulling.

maybe it was lagg and a dc, but according to me it didn't look like that, for 30 minutes you can run fine, and outrun me over and over, even laugh at us for outrunning, and then you "disconnect" as you claim, and don't return... that's a bit too odd.

+2

I agree right here.

Rules are rules, if you break them we don't care if you're a donater or not, we don't make exceptions on rules.