Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Want Another Team Pvp?

:D :lol: Hunter could you make other event with teams where "EVERYTHING" is allowed? except of course hp slate :blush: .

but back on topic, what difference makes a naked war and dk war agaisnt blizz of dk mage set? dk set got ma lately? cuz i see it same. No shields and no msshields wands would give wars only hope to stand the fight fairly.

If you dont change your mind then, let the mages go own at event ^_^

:D :lol: Hunter could you make other event with teams where "EVERYTHING" is allowed? except of course hp slate :blush: .

but back on topic, what difference makes a naked war and dk war agaisnt blizz of dk mage set? dk set got ma lately? cuz i see it same. No shields and no msshields wands would give wars only hope to stand the fight fairly.

If you dont change your mind then, let the mages go own at event ^_^

a team of 3 mages should be able to blizz at the correct timing to prevent the warrs from casting even pfm, let alone run towards them. :P

lol i feel this someking unfair couse what happens who use plates mage?

they have 100 str and cant use?? or mage whos se tower with 50 dex??

i dont know but in my personal opinion this kind of event must be complete!! all armor all spell (except invi),

if you make a kind of char use it complete....

i dont know but in my personal opinion this kind of event must be complete!! all armor all spell (except invi),

Hunter has done this event with armors before, and now he's trying something DIFFERENT.

Maybe one day he'll do it with all armor and shields, but for this time, it's not. So shhh. :P

I dont see the issue with no armor, just means theres going to have to be a hell of a lot more teamwork.

Hunter has done this event with armors before, and now he's trying something DIFFERENT.

Maybe one day he'll do it with all armor and shields, but for this time, it's not. So shhh. :P

yeah

hunter has made all kind of events

also this is a "small" event

if we were fighting over a super pro item i bet rules would be different

he just wants to test how things work like this

and me too ;)

' date='Jun 24 2009, 10:33 PM' post='270539']

ill keep switching things up so that every class should have their favorite where they have the clear advantage.

Exactly, good choice.

All this whining about which class has the advantage, goddamn. If you feel that the opposite class has an advantage, change yours, or don't come at all.

Nice event :blush:

' date='Jun 24 2009, 10:33 PM' post='270539']

ill keep switching things up so that every class should have their favorite where they have the clear advantage.

Exactly, good choice.

All this whining about which class has the advantage, goddamn. If you feel that the opposite class has an advantage, change yours, or don't come at all.

Nice event :blush:

wise comment

besides this will be a team event not a mage vs wars event