Sign in to follow this  
elguason

Blood Weapons

This is a question to those who have ever had a Blood weapon on HB Int(mass duped lol), if you had/have a blood weapon on HB Usa you might answer too, but specific in which server you had it and around which year.

Blood weapon is supposed to:

1) Has a great Hitting Prob. but when you hold it you will not recover HP at all if your HP is over 80% from your max HP (if you have 1000 HP as max, and your HP is at 800 you will not recover HP at all, if your HP is at 200 you will recover till you hit the 800 HP)

When your HP is over your 80% you cant recover HP not even chugging pots.

2)Has a greatt Hitting Prob. but when you hold it you only recover a 80% from what you are supposed to recover. You can recover by pots too.

3) other? which one

I dont know if the function was changed in latest versions or what, that is why if you had one please specific on which year and on which server.

If you have never had a blood weapon on those 2 servers, you can ignore this question... dont reply with "i heard that..." "i read guide where it says that..." "on hbportal..." "i had one on private server..." etc

Thanks

I had a Blood Sword on HBINT around LATE 2004 EARLY 2005 just after HBMOG v3 went down. Option A is what I encountered. Could not recover my HP past 80% even if I was to chug pots and had very good hit prob.

I can't remember if I ever stopped being able to gain HP. I remember HP Pots gave me substantially less HP gain. That'd indicate to me option B. I might have to check this.

This was on HBUSA btw. I'll ask some of my USA buddies to clarify for me.

las armas blood ( tienen buen Hitting por que son fencing, axe y sword solo eso :P ) y de por si ya poseen buen Hp %, lo que hace es reducir el recupero de HP.. solo eso ( testeado en varios servers )

Ah ... y si se puede chugear... sino el arma seria DIOS y es muy dropeable :)

demon slayer used to have 50% more dmg to demons

i remember this change when it was officially launched and i think our files already have it, but im not 100% sure.

Bloods Sword and Axe on HBusa, axe shortly after p2p and the sword sometime after that, sorry i dont remember the date i guess around 2002 or 03

You coulld recover full health but, you regained health at 80% or say you had 100 vit you regen would be as if you had 80 vit.

supposudly 84% hp (i dont believe it, never seemed to work that good)

demon slayer used to have 50% more dmg to demons

i remember this change when it was officially launched and i think our files already have it, but im not 100% sure.

we dont have it ..

i will post it in the bug topic u made