Sign in to follow this  
Solrav

New Pit In Middleland

In middleLand there are 3 islands in the middle of it one which holds the TP for held winners/ one which holds the TP for icebound map and theres 1 more island on the far left of middleland which does nothing.

My Suggestion is this. On HBusa They turned that island into a spawn point to which a random assortment of monsters spawned there. It was like 4 stalkers, 3 mountain giants, 1 ettin, 3 werewolfs. you could lure these monsters out into middleland where then u can basically turn it into a pit of ur choice but not anymore than the original number of monster that originally spawned there would increase at all, so basically u could turn it into a 2 stalker 1 ww pit or into 1 ettin 3 ww pit or etc. no more no less. This adds an actual use for this lone island in middleland, and also would acract more ppl to ML which would increase PVP there as well as implement more mage/warr partys there as well.

I dont think this would add any kind of overpoweredness to the server, would just give that island a use and i know you guys dont like other servers mentioned here, but it was a HUGE atraction on HBusa.

i wouldnt mind seeing it as a spawn point for stalker / mg / ww / ogres.

but not for ettins even w/ just one ettin it would be constantly hunted (good for pvp), but

that would increase hammer drops, so i dont like ettins there.

wow he looks at it like hammer drops is a bad thing, also gotta take into consideration, increases, z wand drop probability, ESW manual, gbh, theres a crapload of stuff good for both clases that come from ettins, and it wouldnt matter about hammber drops because i warrior wont be able to stay there forever by himself without getting raided on anyways, and low mag dont help either, so a mage in group would be needed.

I think its a good idea.

I always thought it is a bad a idea to have pits from MG or Ettins. That it would be better to have a "pit" with the area size of the map (ml) with 5 Ettins and 5 MG. Then, beside the random spawn from mg/ettin, you will have 5 ettins & 5 mg at least at ML... you only had to find them.

wow he looks at it like hammer drops is a bad thing, also gotta take into consideration, increases, z wand drop probability, ESW manual, gbh, theres a crapload of stuff good for both clases that come from ettins, and it wouldnt matter about hammber drops because i warrior wont be able to stay there forever by himself without getting raided on anyways, and low mag dont help either, so a mage in group would be needed.

I think its a good idea.

i think adding the pit is a good idea, i just like the ettin part.

on nem 1 we had a big ettin pit w/ like 12 ettins in it or something like that.

and it was easy to stay there on 1 war alone for like 2-3 hours. regular hammer & BH drps

would be a good thing, but GBH, Zwand, ESW drop increase is bad, there must be

a reason why there isnt a Ettin pit otherwise the Admins would of put it back in this version.

pit on far left island +1

more ettins in ml +1 (just not in a pit)

I think its a good idea.

and it was easy to stay there on 1 war alone for like 2-3 hours. regular hammer & BH drps

a reason why there isnt a Ettin pit otherwise the Admins would of put it back in this version.

1 ettin in the pit won't flood the game so much like everyone thinks, and it's bbh or dk15 for warriors or bust right now anyway (even with rare bhs). It's not really a bad idea. It would increase pvp in ml, make people get out and hunt a little more, and be a fun spot for parties to hunt at.

Maybe nem has a sour taste from the "12 ettins" pit that they used to have, but what can a pit with 1 ettin max, 3 mg hurt? Not much imho. They barely drop anything as is.

I think its a good idea.

1 ettin in the pit won't flood the game so much like everyone thinks, and it's bbh or dk15 for warriors or bust right now anyway (even with rare bhs). It's not really a bad idea. It would increase pvp in ml, make people get out and hunt a little more, and be a fun spot for parties to hunt at.

Maybe nem has a sour taste from the "12 ettins" pit that they used to have, but what can a pit with 1 ettin max, 3 mg hurt? Not much imho. They barely drop anything as is.

hmm??

ettin or mg pi t is way too much

I wouldn't really be for a pit, but would be for more ettins in ML. (And maybe DV/SW? A random spawn of 1-2 plx)

Not really worried about the BH drops because you can get them pretty easily in Battlefield anyways. And chances of you getting a good sharp/anc one aren't too fantastic. I've gotten mostly righteous ones :(

Btw now on HBUSA every second day someone gets a rare second drop I swear.

It is fully a bad idea.

How much are cycs hunted, and how many cancels have dropped in (almost) 2 years?

How much are frosts hunted, and how many IE/SB have dropped in that time?

How much are HC/FW etc etc etc hunted, and still no mass rares?

Nemesis rare droprate is WAY lower than hbusa, so I don't see the whole "rare" argument.

It is fully a bad idea.

How much are cycs hunted, and how many cancels have dropped in (almost) 2 years?

Nemesis rare droprate is WAY lower than hbusa, so I don't see the whole "rare" argument.

no its not

they just changed hc , tws drop which is very good

I just don't want to see an ettin pit here, Ettins should be rare monsters. I'd support the whole ML map pit that was suggested before though.

It is fully a bad idea.

no its not

they just changed hc , tws drop which is very good

lol.

wow u guys misunderstand the whole pit idea, first things first, ud have to lure out the other mobs, stalkers, wws that spawn there to begin with but than not only that if the monster u lured gets killed out by river it respawns in the pit it came from, some prob 1/4 of the time would be spent luring out of the pit while hunting, its not like it would be more than 1 ettin in that pit. not that big of a deal, and even with that ww,stalk,ett,mg pit on HBusa there still isnt ANY over powered BH drops yet. nothing no hp91 anc bh or no bullcrap like that.

Would would a few more rares added to the server hurt, its already goten to the point where wrrs all have MR/ma and ip or ie necks of some sort, its actually getting a little hard for mages unless its a 1vs1 battle or odds are even, what would a couple more cancel, or esw, or maybe even a z wand hurt the server? None at all. Even a couple stated BHs better than sharp rep 3 or something like that would be ok too. Im a mage and have no problem with a few satted BH drops floating around.

Server has been up this long, and ppl are buying items cause they dont get drops, shit we won held this week and i was in IGs for 3 hrs straight and didnt get 1 N/S armor drop at all.

Drop rate isnt bad here at all but, maybe an event should be thrown to give out a random SB or DE and cancel manual or ms10 z wand.

Items make ppl play no matter how hard i dont want to admit this but its true.

Iya the population isnt bad, u see 130+ peeps on during daytime here in the USA, but almost 2/3 of that pop are afk, and the only time u ever see 170+ ppl on is during raid days and during held/sades.

Starting to be like another server i USED to play :blush:

wow u guys misunderstand the whole pit idea, first things first, ud have to lure out the other mobs, stalkers, wws that spawn there to begin with but than not only that if the monster u lured gets killed out by river it respawns in the pit it came from, some prob 1/4 of the time would be spent luring out of the pit while hunting, its not like it would be more than 1 ettin in that pit. not that big of a deal, and even with that ww,stalk,ett,mg pit on HBusa there still isnt ANY over powered BH drops yet. nothing no hp91 anc bh or no bullcrap like that.

Would would a few more rares added to the server hurt, its already goten to the point where wrrs all have MR/ma and ip or ie necks of some sort, its actually getting a little hard for mages unless its a 1vs1 battle or odds are even, what would a couple more cancel, or esw, or maybe even a z wand hurt the server? None at all. Even a couple stated BHs better than sharp rep 3 or something like that would be ok too. Im a mage and have no problem with a few satted BH drops floating around.

Server has been up this long, and ppl are buying items cause they dont get drops, shit we won held this week and i was in IGs for 3 hrs straight and didnt get 1 N/S armor drop at all.

Drop rate isnt bad here at all but, maybe an event should be thrown to give out a random SB or DE and cancel manual or ms10 z wand.

Items make ppl play no matter how hard i dont want to admit this but its true.

Iya the population isnt bad, u see 130+ peeps on during daytime here in the USA, but almost 2/3 of that pop are afk, and the only time u ever see 170+ ppl on is during raid days and during held/sades.

Starting to be like another server i USED to play :blush:

i dont think so

in the other server they threw ma 21+ armors each week in arena events

made bound medusas and zwands

gave esw /cancel manuals at scavenger hunt

now its the most horrible server i seen :S

You just have really bad luck. I've been in IGs after Elvine has won Heldenian and gotten up to 5 armor drops in a few hours - It's all about luck, not drop rate.

I disagree, I think those items are way to powerful to be given out in an event. They should be found, not given away as a prize, in my opinion.

the drop rate is good on nem. you and me just got really bad luck

best ettin drop ive gotten was a power green pot.

+1!!! :angry:

Blood axe/rapier here =D

Not even ns bh or anything decent first drops.

I compare the second drops I've gotten from ettins, to the ruby ring i got from mg, and mshield wand I got from frost :D