Sign in to follow this  
Du^^

To All.

well to say the truth im pretty disappointed in marclorc as well,

hes a pretty close friend in RL and i really wouldnt expect him to go as low to do this,

i pretty much look like a liar to the real RngD

the real RngD asked me if it was SAFE for Du^^ to trade with Marclorc, and i said sure it is, but i guess i have to eat my words now and look like a total LIAR

im sorry Du^^ didnt want this to happen

But what happened happened so just go on and play the game

and always remember

****there are no morals in hb trust no one

if im not wrogn in scam cases like this one , which was very lame gms will interfere and hopefully ban marc

All of this is hilarious to me. First of all , dragonoid a rl friend who's selfish :P

I asked for you to hold the wand and the hooddy not scam right? And errrrm yu want me to go down the pipe's kid your going down with me I have many things to say, I didn't scam anything me ok I admit I was a jerk I changed pw BUT I gave all items to Alright ALL if I missed some sorry drago being scared musta gaven it to you, ya. And Solrav it has nuthing to do wif yu I only gave the wand to drago for safe uses only. . I admit I didn't want to return the hoody cause I got it but yu got it so its all cool

Please leave the shtxz talk away this is over were back from point 1. Apart from sol you never had anything lol I got you hoody ;) so please husssh

This is over close it before things get confusing. .

In my behalf Sorry. .

Drago im dissapointed -_- a friend turning against another friend :) thank's

how can you say this

your not supposed to un-do trades whenever you want

you scammed, cheated , lied

Big whoop, it isn't fair when its a gang bang all vs me now is it? Most people in Nem don't like me. The way I act?

And ya for you guys its easy to say "hey what the hey lets all team up against marc" its like me fighting vs all you guys team up go to GM say ban please we have enough people, not fair huh?

Hopefully GM's see the good in this , maynard please this doesn't involve with you, just hop of this topic please?

you scammed some1 in my guild....

dont try to play the victim now lol

Your guild** key word *your guild* not you? If it had to involve yu it would have made more sence but it wasn't you know was it huh? Shoot id be pretty mad if they scammed Juggs, as long as it doesn't involve me in it,

May just go away plx? Don't want to get more probs with yu than I alrdy have ;]

tbh even if he wasnt from my guild i could also post what i feel

when some1 like you does something so low like you did it pisses people off

i hope you are well aware that things wont be the same

Well srry to dissapoint you :-/

And people do the these things for the benefit that they enjoy what they get. If that make's sense.

I know I fuxed up, but the argument is settled everything is back to point1 all you got to do is simply Isolate it. Leave it as it is.

I am confused about who is who and what did for real happened.

I hope you (all) try to fix this between players... if not, and we will have to get involved, a lot of bans will come.

I am confused about who is who and what did for real happened.

I hope you (all) try to fix this between players... if not, and we will have to get involved, a lot of bans will come.

te explico rapido

Du^^ cambio su pj por Marlorc

Marclorc cambio el pj Du por Solrav

hasta este momento du tiene a marc, marc a solrav y solrav a du

de repente real marclorc decide scammear a du, osea recupero su cuenta original despues de un par de meses y de haber posteado en foro del trade y todo .

solrav al no querer darle de vuelta el pj Du. foodeo el dk 8 wand y sword

ahora cada quien regreso a su personaje original

pero marclorc lo hizo recuperando el pw osea scammeando

espero se entienda

Would pay to fix this one quietly boys, if you want to keep your traded chars organise a retrade. Else keep your old chars (probably recommended).

There are morals in HB but people act too hastily a lot of the time, you still need to protect yourself despite the best of intentions. I've learned this a number of times.

Accounts are back to original owners now thanx to marclorcs lies on both parts. He decided to get alot more ppl involved that shouldnt have been aka, Alright, and dragonoid who r both friends of his, and put some ppl agaisnt each other as well. other than that accounts are back to original owners.

And thats all i got to say, ima a little disapointed at what i did fooding Du^^s dk8 stuff, in the heat of the moment i didnt know what to believe or who to believe at the time it happened so fast on me and Du^^s part. Neither of us had any idea marclorc was gunna scam anybody including the ppl he got involved, which includes ppl who voiced thier opinions here as well as ingame.

Just goes to show you, dont trade accs with anybody unless emails are changed or staff is involved unless u wanna get ripped. might not get ripped today or tomorrow or in 3 months but it will happen. Just like what icymage and juxtopaz did with Atmos after i put my items on that toon and didnt plays for a few weeks. came back to changed password and no items on that acc. Shoulda learned my lesson after that.

Prob is fixed and Alright he just came to talk Drag he helped me with item's thats all

Leave it Alone.

Does that mean I can close this topic, Du^^?

Prob is fixed and Alright he just came to talk Drag he helped me with item's thats all

Leave it Alone.

Does that mean I can close this topic, Du^^?

no

the one that said that is the scammer and he still have the scammed character

:S

omg u guys so stupid, it was way easier to send 1 ticket saying email change that now all his trouble ( i didnt read what is posted up there, im too lazy, srry if im repeating)

lol guys, i dont get the point of this point!

GM's dont support accoutn trades so i DOUBT they will do anything about it

Du^^ and Solrav got screwed and Marclroc gets away with it, its just how it works

that is right but when something so lame happens gms do interfere in favor of the honest players

im hoping that noob scammer gets what he deserves

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, but in this case a lot of steps weren't taken by players to protect themselves. Du tried, but didn't get it done :\

we are discussing this inside staff.

And Dont try to protect items moving, they cant be lost, and that make us just more ungry. :P

we are discussing this inside staff.

And Dont try to protect items moving, they cant be lost, and that make us just more ungry. :P

very good to hear man !

i would like to say a few things

first off, du is by far the most honest person i know and ... solrav ur POOR AS FK so why would he

1. take ur items

2. want ur items

u had no reason to food his DK stuff.. u just wanted some feeling of revenge like u got.. but u screewd the wrong guy over...

Marclorc as for u man... i really hope this topic stays open FOREVER so no1 ever trades with u and ppl call u a scammer day in and day out.... Du^^ would not of traded his char in the first place if he knew it was going to be temporary... now he has had dummys play on it like solrav...

TO THE GM'S

i dont think Du^^ is looking for any type of item/char thing... he only wants the community to know that marclorc did this after trading chars...maybe get his Dk wand/sword back.. but im pretty sure he doesnt want anyone banned or anything (thats how good of a person he is)

the problem is marclorc does not understand when u make a trade , itsa final trade... the ONLY thing u can give in this game is ur Word... and now we all know how good marclorcs word is....

and u better HOPEEEEEEEEEE i never ever ever see u dude... because i swear on it ill crim+whatever i have too to make sure u die dude.. no joke dont ever let me catch u in my town

ARESDENS #1 go exile!

i would like to say a few things

first off, du is by far the most honest person i know and ... solrav ur POOR AS FK so why would he

1. take ur items

2. want ur items

u had no reason to food his DK stuff.. u just wanted some feeling of revenge like u got.. but u screewd the wrong guy over...

Marclorc as for u man... i really hope this topic stays open FOREVER so no1 ever trades with u and ppl call u a scammer day in and day out.... Du^^ would not of traded his char in the first place if he knew it was going to be temporary... now he has had dummys play on it like solrav...

TO THE GM'S

i dont think Du^^ is looking for any type of item/char thing... he only wants the community to know that marclorc did this after trading chars...maybe get his Dk wand/sword back.. but im pretty sure he doesnt want anyone banned or anything (thats how good of a person he is)

the problem is marclorc does not understand when u make a trade , itsa final trade... the ONLY thing u can give in this game is ur Word... and now we all know how good marclorcs word is....

and u better HOPEEEEEEEEEE i never ever ever see u dude... because i swear on it ill crim+whatever i have too to make sure u die dude.. no joke dont ever let me catch u in my town

ARESDENS #1 go exile!

:( You Showed me. .

I like what u had said there Dan(static). And its true.i just want to play the game fair and get my dk's back and have fun.The reason why i made this post, cuz i want to kno whats going on.And i dont want no1 to get ban at all.

Its not ur fault real alright bcuz u tho ur rl friend (marclorc) was a honor man.But hes not.So its not ur fault.Just forget it.And u was tryin to help me as well when it happened.And marclorc the reason why every1 aimin on u cuz u did something wrong and its fkin lame.you have no reason u at mad at may.Cuz He is right.

Danny dont come on here and flam anybody, that will surely get Du^^s topic closed. Notice the only person here who is actually swearing and or calling names is a person who was not mentioned nor involved or anything of that sort. Danny keep ur nose on ur face and out of other peoples business. And if you really wanna get technical about even Ganksta said it woulda been fair to food the staff or sword, cause Solravs hero cape and dk+ staff was taken from my account.

Ive already apologized to Du^^ and told him to put a ticket in as well as did I. Keep your flaming to urself if you dont want Du^^s topic closed plz, ppl are trying to keep this as civil as possible.

Also added : Solrav got the dk+ staff back and hero cap after i put a ticket in and told dragonoid that if he didnt want to be an accesory to marclorcs scamming he should just pass the items back. He was told by Marclorc to not give anything back to anybody as well as a few ppl ingame were told by marc that he planned on scamming the both of us.

Also, if you read one of my former posts, i said i DIDNT know anything about nobody PW recovering any accounts until right as Du^^ was logged into the site doing so, I dont know Du^^ or anything about him, so how do i know if it was him or another one of marclorcs scams. And im not broke ingame, i just dont spend money on video games, cause i have 2 kids that need diapers and stuff that is more important.

Also, i think Du^^ should be given his dk stuff back and i also think that marclorc should be delt with about the scamming, yes i know that trading accs is not handled by gms except for the changing of emails which Du^^ tried to do but apparently mar wouldnt accept the change. As well as he also tried to change the email on my acc too but i nvr accepted. Du to the simple fact of mass amount of players knowing about the trades if marc isnt delt with i would almost guarantee there will be alot of ingame flamming on other players parts who werent involved.

Just imo.

lol at ur post solrv...

but just a note, i only think ur an unfair player man..not a bad person... what u did had no reasoning behind it.. none whatsoever.. u had not even checked ur character for ur items, it was only rumored to u that they were gone.. u got ur items within 5mins of being on ur character am i right?..i just didnt see the need for doing that.. u werent getting revenge on marclorc even if he did food ur items.. u only did an innocent player wrong similar to what u thought had happen to u......wish u didnt take it so personal but really..i did go off a bit and ive cooled down now about the issue.. but i still dont think it was right.. but whatever...gm i think u can lock this post...

I actually told Marc back in the day to get the email changed when he bought your account (Solrav) - just because it's what a player should do. I'm surprised he didn't let Du^^ change his email though??? wtf?

okie guys

leave it as it is

what happened happened, let it go

theres NOTHING we players can do about it

YES.

U guys can learn.

But players never learn :(

Easy for them to cry to GM. Thats probably because we are too good ppl that are half stupid already.

gm should seriously like make it 1 player per account like world of warcraft...ban the account if its being shared cus this kind of stuff happens too often and people never learn.