Sign in to follow this  
Leigon

Is This A Bug Bug From Website?

no its not a bug, ancient items have different amounts of endurance , the inventory system they have set up shows you how much endurance added your ancient item has

no its not a bug, ancient items have different amounts of endurance , the inventory system they have set up shows you how much endurance added your ancient item has

no, it's not a bug.

Your inventory doesn't show the endurance on Ancient items, though they have it, thats what makes them ancient, additional endurance AND additional Damage :)

how many times do GMs need to answer this dude? I already answered him correctly. maybe next time ull be first :P

all the times we want. Any problem with that?

how many times do GMs need to answer this dude? I already answered him correctly. maybe next time ull be first :P

yes i do. any problem with that?

Your reply wasn't 100% correctly, you state the nemesis inventory system shows this, it only shows on the WEB page, NOT in the game, be correctly on information, I correct you and jing both together ;)

Your reply wasn't 100% correctly, you state the nemesis inventory system shows this, it only shows on the WEB page, NOT in the game, be correctly on information, I correct you and jing both together ;)

whatever

yes i do. any problem with that?

you like to play with fire?

I believe since he was replying to a topic inquiring about a particular part of the website (the inventory system) that Cleanser was, in fact, the first correct person. Also needed no correction.