AND THE WINNER IS

Again: ARGENLANDIA

Players: Shion!!!, Dissident, ey!, Gimlin, JaCkeLyN

THANKS HUNTER[GM] for aswome event

IPB Image

AND THE WINNER IS

ehhhhh we won even when we sent the worst players on Args to that event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPB Image

AND THE WINNER IS

THANKS HUNTER[GM] for aswome event

Congraz!!!!!!!

Actually the result would have been an argen loss if one of our members didn't bug out (sorry, harsh but true). It was hardly a forgone conclusion.

We'll see next time.

Actually the result would have been an argen loss if one of our members didn't bug out (sorry, harsh but true). It was hardly a forgone conclusion.

We'll see next time.

Eldon... Are u blind?

SLYONE is not a regular char. Give me that char and i will kill 3 inevitable by myself. Lucky us... it was on James's hand.

Nah, most of our kills were actually as a result of timing/strategy, not cancel.

I seriously wouldn't talk about items if I were you guys :P Three of our members (Myself, Vampyr and torana) are vastly underitemed compared to argenlandia. Autumn and SLYONE were our main rares force.

If you guys are so sure put the res wand on the line, and we'll 5v5 you with a normal team (no SLYONE).

Bet you won't take that offer though :)

Nah, most of our kills were actually as a result of timing/strategy, not cancel.

I seriously wouldn't talk about items if I were you guys :P Three of our members (Myself, Vampyr and torana) are vastly underitemed compared to argenlandia. Autumn and SLYONE were our main rares force.

If you guys are so sure put the res wand on the line, and we'll 5v5 you with a normal team (no SLYONE).

Bet you won't take that offer though :)

So... we put the res wand... but u? What u r going to bet? Nothing?

So... if we win... it will be just a waste of time?

We dont have to prove anything... cos we won both Guild PVP event.

Maybe if u want to challenge us... bet some item... if not... we wont waste our time.

eldon we are intersted in z wand and merien shield from autumn, and segfault's GBH =)

tbh why would we bet a ressu wand for... honor? we killed ur guild 4 vs 4 and we have nothing else to prove... ur guild wasnt able to do a single para/pfa (u only pfad me cuz i crashed nearly 20 times in event, and i ended full pot)

PD: u starting to piss me off, i have been polite so far, but this is getting sick, cant u get over a fcking loose?