Sign in to follow this  
Omegadoom

Dk15 Templar's

Just wondering: Who tought it would be nice to make dk15?s Templars dmge so retarded that it can be compared with a flam+3 llf?

EDIT: can a medarator edit the topic title to "Dk 15 Templar's"

Txs.

do you even have dk15

if so you would know its awesome pvm

Im interested in PVP not pvm =(

No, i dont have one. I tested it with someone. Without hero set or dm neck/ring its just plain sad. I was making a 130str war as my char on Nem1 but after seeing that I doubt Ill even bother getting it to 180...

dk15 130 str war is for pvm/hunting

i have dm5, rod, mag diamond, full hero with dk15 templar, and yes, dmg sux ( besides its damn hard to get hero compared to bbh... tho u have 50 magic and mass vit, and hitting)

do you even have dk15

No, i dont have one. I tested it with someone. Without hero set or dm neck/ring its just plain sad. I was making a 130str war as my char on Nem1 but after seeing that I doubt Ill even bother getting it to 180...

so you want a super pro 130 str weapon for 130str??

you should decide what your getting

i

with hitting prob. dk+15 is a nice weapon, no i doesnt do the dmg. of a bbh, but look at the stats diff also

130 hits for 8% less dmg. than 200 str. not to mention the weapon dmg. dice.

i play a dk war, and it is hard to ek on, but then again it is really hard for other to kill you.

if u get a magic esmerald,emmy ring and a ma helm ( even better if u have ip/ie neck) + dk set and tower/mshield = no1 can kill u except mass boxed or smt like that xD

even with 50 magic u even have 158 vit lol :x, and fast casts/regens makes a big difference... but yes, if u like criticals aka clicking, u shouldnt be 130 str

if u get 130 str, u must have dmg items for sure

do you even have dk15

most wars didnt stand a chance when i was dk 15

then again i was fh rod + dm3

a normal, no fh dk 15 sux

no damage inflicted at all

thats why ek with bbh and then turn dk+15 130 str when ur FH

i

I know a 200 str war with a BBH should own when we talking about dmge. There no point even comparing.

What im comparing here is the damage I make with a llf+3 against the damage the dk15 do on a 200str war. It's practically the same.. which is totally wrong!

There should be a noticeable difference between a BBH and a DK15, I know that... but that much?

OFF: damn my english is so rusty....

I ain't making enough dmg with blizzard...please make it hit x6-x8 hits.

kthxbye

Don't come to my post to spam. If you dont have the abillity to make a reasonable and coherent reply about what we are discussing, dont do it.

Ty.

i

I know a 200 str war with a BBH should own when we talking about dmge. There no point even comparing.

What im comparing here is the damage I make with a llf+3 against the damage the dk15 do on a 200str war. It's practically the same.. which is totally wrong!

There should be a noticeable difference between a BBH and a DK15, I know that... but that much?

OFF: damn my english is so rusty....

It is low compared to flam+3 because u were testing crits. dk swing and dash dmg is pretty awesome.

I ain't making enough dmg with blizzard...please make it hit x6-x8 hits.

kthxbye

Don't come to my post to spam. If you dont have the abillity to make a reasonable and coherent reply about what we are discussing, dont do it.

Ty.

You just whining/complaining for your own preference and I find it "stupid". No offense but I think the game is very balanced as it is, and I have not played a war yet but as a mage I get hit a more from DK+15 than some bbh. ^_^

And like explained above...HIGHER STR warriors will do MORE damage than LOWER STR.

So basiclly a 200str war w/ dk+15 will do more dmg than 130str war w/ dk+15.

It's not only the BBH dmg is also the bonus added because the STR required.

His main point is that when DK+15 is difficult to get, why is it less good than flam+3, someone has replied that the DK+15 does good dash/hit damage, but just worse crits.

Does that solve the problem?

as a war, yes i have a feeling that dk15 or even bbh dont take that much dmg when the target is holding a mshield and any metal shield... even with zerk i found myself hitting targets with a damage that totally sucks (even non moving targets)... something like 12hp to 32 hp hits with an occasionally 56hp hit every 10 attempts... 10 of which i was able to connect a mere 4. No magic diamond nor dm3 or stuff like that, just dm1 and ruby ring... and i have been eked by 3 blizz (which ALWAYS hit u when targeted, something thats totally absurd taking into account high mr skill which doesnt help at all dodging or reducing sustantially dmg from magic)... which I find annoying and maybe its a general -aka collective- feeling.

I mean, Neme1 was an easy place to ek a mage... maybe too easy, but mages were able to ek u too in 3 to 4 blizzes if well targeted, and as said before, if u click on the right spot, u always hit a blizz, even invi ppl. a war dont have that much advantage, cant hit invi, and most times u attempt hit someone (clicking on the right spot) and u miss. even with magic diamond on, dex angel or whatever gadget is there to make hitting prob better.

I guess my overall opinion would be: I wouldnt mind low dmg if hitting probability was higher.

I remember running after Kyoko with a bunchaguys, we traveled from warehouse at aresden, to left elv entrance, hitting the guy (or at least attempting) and on the run it was virtually impossible to hit better than 30... the guy didnt even need to chugg... we finally could own the guy after a very long while running around... and we did it (i must admit) cuz the real kyoko wasnt using the character, but a nooby.

You just whining/complaining for your own preference and I find it "stupid". No offense but I think the game is very balanced as it is, and I have not played a war yet but as a mage I get hit a more from DK+15 than some bbh. ^_^

Im just saying my opinion based on what I've seen testing, and btw, I'm not the only one who thinks the same.

And like explained above...HIGHER STR warriors will do MORE damage than LOWER STR.

It's not only the BBH dmg is also the bonus added because the STR required.

No need to state the obvious :huh:

if i was taught of this... one thing i know is that in life and in everything is never a win win situation...

you gain something and lose something

For Example: you get 130 str.... dmg is pretty wack and hard to eks

but u dont die that fast, high vit, own wars in pvps and duels, can be a tank and hunt cooler stuff and u dont creamed .... Etc.

Get a flame+3 and live your dream as a dk+15 warrior then. No need 128lvls for shiny sword, if that's what you mean. I mean, dk+15 = or equivalent to flame+3 according to you.

2d10+2+15

vs.

2d11+3

Average swing damage by dices in dk15 = 27

Average swing damage by dices in flam+3 = 14

There is your diffirence. Yeah crits indeed suck, but thats what you get when you use 130str weapon. You cannot really expect that youll get awsome crit dmg with high vit.

The damage in crits can seem same because the dkswords upgrade bonus is added after all other bonuses, where as the strenght affects on flam+3s dice dmg which is higher than in dksword. And with higher strenght that effect can be even more notable. I haven't tested this but I believe its like that.

PS. It's the now balanced so imo there is no reason to change it!

HIGHER STR warriors will do MORE damage than LOWER STR.

Nope. Jaapy said the str bonus doesn't apply here at Nemesis. So a 200 str war using DK+15 is the same as a 130 str war using DK+15.

and hai omega!

HIGHER STR warriors will do MORE damage than LOWER STR.

Nope. Jaapy said the str bonus doesn't apply here at Nemesis. So a 200 str war using DK+15 is the same as a 130 str war using DK+15.

and hai omega!

Hey Cokie long time no see :D

2d10+2+15

vs.

2d11+3

Average swing damage by dices in dk15 = 27

Average swing damage by dices in flam+3 = 14

[...]

Im curious on where did you get that data from. After all, most servers has its own DMG table.

I didnt know the Dk15 sux that hard.. im already lvl 168 so I cant get 200 str unless y get some MPs after 180...

How hard is to get a stated GiS here? 156 str is more realizable.

Take it from me, dont even think about a GiS war unless you can successfuly pry an Ancient Giant Sword from the Item Whore PL raiders.

DK15 doesnt "suck" Its a good weapon for a 130 str, I mean for that much vit you arent going to give people a GREAT weapon. It has high hit prob and with a DM3 and ROD (which isnt hard to come across) you will be doing decent damage. DK15 has a very good normal swing, as opposed to crits, but thats not to say its crits are rubbish. Majestics arent hard to get, you can do one in 40 minutes... so what thats? 50 hours of leveling?

As far as the comparison to Flame+3. Ive never seen a flame +3 hit around the 50 mark normal swing with a ROD and a DM3. I see it regularily from DK15's.

Take it from me, dont even think about a GiS war unless you can successfuly pry an Ancient Giant Sword from the Item Whore PL raiders.

DK15 doesnt "suck" Its a good weapon for a 130 str, I mean for that much vit you arent going to give people a GREAT weapon. It has high hit prob and with a DM3 and ROD (which isnt hard to come across) you will be doing decent damage. DK15 has a very good normal swing, as opposed to crits, but thats not to say its crits are rubbish. Majestics arent hard to get, you can do one in 40 minutes... so what thats? 50 hours of leveling?

As far as the comparison to Flame+3. Ive never seen a flame +3 hit around the 50 mark normal swing with a ROD and a DM3. I see it regularily from DK15's.

Well i gues ill just finish the char the way it was meant to be at the beginning and see what happens. Txs for the imput.