Sign in to follow this  
scw5150

Rep

Ok so I'm wondering. Everyone I see is hell bent on getting rep(buying it) and some people even cheat to get it.

So what all does it truly affect? I know it does for righteous and kloness but does it affect crafting/drops/anything else? I just dont understand because hardly anyone uses righteous weapons anyways. So my question is, what's the big deal about rep?

This has been posted like 40 times.

It has ZERO use outside of righteous and kloness weapons.

I don't know why people are hell-bent on farming tons of rep unless they had a kloness item.

This has been posted like 40 times.

It has ZERO use outside of righteous and kloness weapons.

I don't know why people are hell-bent on farming tons of rep unless they had a kloness item.

^^

qft

As long as you keep your rep above 0 (below 0 means you are affected by righteous) you are fine. Righteous only works on enemies with NEGATIVE REP! Having lots of REP only matters for Kloness (both defensive and offensive). But as far as I know, only 1 player owns a Kloness item currently so it's not worth the trouble.

Right and kloneless weapons are pretty useless ...

Do you get extra dmg to monsters too with right weapons? And do you get extra defence with higher rep and a kloness weapon?

Is their actually somebody with negative rep?

We should take jappy's post where he explain the rep on K and Right weapons and the no ffect on drop, etc and pin them at the Guides section... or we will topics like this every week :P