Sign in to follow this  
LLL

~195'int~ (scammer Warning)

~195'Int~ has scammed at least 2 people, don't do trades with him. He asks to test item (test dmg of weapon or something) before trading it. When you give him the item to test it, he logs out.

GM's please check ticket about this case.

Thank you.

edit. He is trading scammed items with "ShiwaLoco" -char.

edit2. I found ShiwaLoco in PL CG pit, looks like he is making a new war, since last 1 was banned for ek laming. He is wearing MA 15 hoses (scammed from Citi) and anc GiS (scammed from me). Screenshots:

IPB Image

IPB Image

andi think this guy got ban for laming/scaming, besides he did this before... let noobs in his guild, ask items to lend, kick em and scam rofl... i still remember him "HEY SOMEONE WANNA SHAR ACC TO EXP? I WONT SCAM PLZ GIVE ME!!!!" lmfao

off: hope y didnt give him KB lol

andi think this guy got ban for laming/scaming, besides he did this before... let noobs in his guild, ask items to lend, kick em and scam rofl... i still remember him "HEY SOMEONE WANNA SHAR ACC TO EXP? I WONT SCAM PLZ GIVE ME!!!!" lmfao

off: hope y didnt give him KB lol

haha yep, his war ~156'Str~ was banned for ek laming. Guys like him should get perm IP ban...He just doesn't learn.

Guest WetWendy

Yea u are a muppet for givin him the item. :angry:.

Overall its not nice having that happen to u, i think the way its going alot will copy him to gain items.

BAN EM ALL FOR A WEEK OR SO ? or some sort of kick in his *** for doing this.. isnt nice, lii play here forever.

JUSTICE :P

Yea u are a muppet for givin him the item. :angry:.

Well, who wouldn't trust a friend. I thought I knew him well. But seems like I didn't knew him at all, ban from ek laming and all...This guy used my trust.

Overall its not nice having that happen to u, i think the way its going alot will copy him to gain items.

BAN EM ALL FOR A WEEK OR SO ? or some sort of kick in his *** for doing this.. isnt nice, lii play here forever.

JUSTICE :P

I agree.

This guy tryed to scam me too.

But......

He was dumb enough to drop xfer some of hes items in past. And i could see he did it, so i /pf'ed him until he was no longer connectet, and bam.. Itenx for mi !

He is not a trust worth person, and he clearly deserve a ban.

Our rules state no scamming

this person clearly scammed multiple players for multiple items

He and all of his storage accts, characters are now banned. He can play again in 2030.

no more amnesty for him

he whispered me in game and said NOW he would play fair...I said too late.

you had your 2nd chance and abused it.

no amnesty