Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Change Activation From Player To Wep

Im not sure why my idea wasnt implemented last time. Everyone with a decent set of shoulders agreed with me.

Make the activation time be on the sword as well as the player. Im sick of getting iced 3 times in 10 minuets from people that can do no other.

Theres no skill invovled in using ice sword and critting none at all. If its 5vs1 its almost a ganrunteed ek and if you manage to evade it they pass it and ice you again 2 minuets later.

I personally have had enough ive been iced by the same sword around 7 times in about 60 minuets worth of fighting. They cant kill me other wise so they pass ice sword on to the next player untill im eventually down. because they cant kill me other wise i get alot of trash talk towards me when they succeed in getting me (once).

Obviously it wont stop me getting iced but evading it once when theres 5 wars critting you is hard enough but alteast with the 20 minuet intended cooldown you get time to recompose yourself and not find yourself in the same situation 2 minuets later.

Its a flawless idea but ofcourse theres going to be 100 replys trying to decompose it.

No, not everyone with a decent set of shoulders agreed with you.

The suggestion is subjective. It's human nature to look for something to blame a misfortune on. You trip? You look at what you tripped on. A momentary feeling comes across you, which can be a variety of things. Grief, embarrassment, anger, and so on.

You're blaming your death on an activation and think that activations should change in a benefit to you and not to the whole server. Activations are difficult to escape and that's why you have guildmembers and fellow townmembers to help you. Life sucks, you lost a zem, and an enemy is 1 ek closer to having a hero set. Such is the story of this game.

It's amazing what people will do to avoid dying. It's a zem people. No zem? Don't raid. Simple.

like i said... Peolpe acting like Dr phil just for the sake of it. You obviously dont play a mage and get ice whored on you 100x. If you did it would be a whole different matter.

So please stop spamming with your useless posts that carry no relevance. O and btw i didnt even bother to read it all.

Its pretty amusing reading your post. Trying to act like the smart guy your clearly not. Blaming???? whos blaming anyone its a fact i died due to 3 ice's in 10 minuets nothing else, no blame there at all.

Im 100% sure if you where a decent player you would get iced whored on you aswell, constantly. Maybe one day you'll get there and agree with me instead of picking faults with my post yet again when im talking from experience and your not.

Weapons with activs are expensive. Try to get one of them and you gonna change your mind.

Btw. if it would be like you said, elvs wont get xrap from Perun :-P so there are + and - from transfering ^^

Here, let me tell you why this is, and isn't a good suggestion

Pros:

- It prevents guilds from whoring IE and xelima, thus reducing the "easy ek" scheme which usually ensues from it.

- It makes it so the amount of times it is passed, thus lowering the chance someone accidentally drops and it gets stolen (happens more often then you'd think)

-Stops town vs town pvp events from being item whore matches to actual skill matchs.

Cons

-It makes having one less of a blessing, even though it is still practical.

-It can cause the creation of god characters, say for example: one person, gets multiple IE swords, and he just can constantly activate them.

-There is mostly likely a bug that will occure when people try to use two activations at once (caused with xelima rapier and merien plate/shield)

My view is, it should stay the same as it is, just because that's the way it was intended, and if you really don't like it, get some invis pots or something. However, that isn't to say that just because something was intended to be used one way, that it wasn't abused.

Look, I agree and disagree.

I agree because its a much fairer system. You shouldnt be able to whore an item around the entire guild. It defeats the purpose of it being an activated weapon for only a limited time. You shouldnt get 30 tries with an X Rapier to kill someone. If you cant kill someone with 1 XR activation you need to have a hard look at yourself, and the players around you because you clearly failed.

On the other hand, I do see where people are comming from, in this server people are hard to killl. Some of the more... rich players will not die. If it takes them 3 activated, then just laugh at them. I know everytime a Korean activates on me I cant help but chuckle, or when BIB had X Rapier, it was a joke.

As a warrior it doesnt effect me as much as a mage, Ive been on the giving end of an IE swod and I know how much it rapes a mage e*censored*ally with 3 or 4 warriors chasing.

The answer? I really dont know. Carry Invis pots?

From your last topic from Jaapy

Ok that's enough. I think some people like it, and some people don't. Let's forget this for now, we won't change anything yet.

Closed.

Here, let me tell you why this is, and isn't a good suggestion

Pros:

- It prevents guilds from whoring IE and xelima, thus reducing the "easy ek" scheme which usually ensues from it.

- It makes it so the amount of times it is passed, thus lowering the chance someone accidentally drops and it gets stolen (happens more often then you'd think)

-Stops town vs town pvp events from being item whore matches to actual skill matchs.

Cons

-It makes having one less of a blessing, even though it is still practical.

-It can cause the creation of god characters, say for example: one person, gets multiple IE swords, and he just can constantly activate them.

-There is mostly likely a bug that will occure when people try to use two activations at once (caused with xelima rapier and merien plate/shield)

My view is, it should stay the same as it is, just because that's the way it was intended, and if you really don't like it, get some invis pots or something. However, that isn't to say that just because something was intended to be used one way, that it wasn't abused.

I said ASWELL as the weapon......

Dez???????? using ice 3 times an hour isnt enough??? Ofcourse its still going to be amazing. Jesus why even reply with that bull sh1t.

Vampyr?? you can still use it 3 times an hour... to kill some one thats good.

Eldon dont spam your useless sh1t seriously. O wow you got iced twice Try getting iced by the same sword 7 times in one hour. Ive never even saw you at a big fight so again not sure why you feel the need to comment.

Everyone spamms bull sh1t like im saying you still cant use it. Its pathetic once every 20 minuets is more than enough i dont see why you should be able to use it once every minuet.

One last thing No one whos commenting constantly gets iced during a fight so god knows why there even commenting on this topic, o wait i know why because its all they can do . Ice and crit nothing more nothing less. If you dont agree with me then your either dissagreeing for the sake of it or your in capable of using ice properly and owning somone once every 20 minuets like it was intended to be used.

You can still use it 3 times an hour jesus christ whats the problem...... Its stop people relying 100% on ice sword to kill an able player.

Now some one please come up with a valid reason why it shouldnt be implemented PLEASE.

Make the activation time be on the sword as well as the player. Im sick of getting iced 3 times in 10 minuets from people that can do no other.

This sounds like "change this, because I don't like it". And you elaborate on you don't like it because of something that happened to you once.

I like suggestions for gameplay changes, but as we intend to keep Helbreath as original as possible, we only consider gameplay change suggestions with decent argument backing them up.

Now some one please come up with a valid reason why it shouldnt be implemented PLEASE.

It doesn't work that way. To start a good discussion you need to come up with yours first. Because your initial suggestion is argumentless and only backed up by your own opinion, the replies will be opinions only. Because that's what you got... opinions.

Jesus why even reply with that bull sh1t ... Eldon dont spam your useless sh1t seriously ... O wow ... Ive never even saw you at a big fight ... Everyone spamms bull sh1t ... Its pathetic ... so god knows why ... o wait i know why because its all they can do ... If you dont agree with me then your either dissagreeing for the sake of it or your in capable of using ice properly ... jesus christ whats the problem.

And then you get enraged and you burn down anyone for having their opinions.

Based on all this, I'm closing this topic. Feel free to open a new topic that is improved.