Sign in to follow this  
evilsack

Guilds

I'm getting tired of players not communicating with there town mates OTHER THAN GUILD MATES.

Players only talk/organize/speak/plan with guildies only........When stuck in a pvp situation there's no teamwork cause players choose that there "to good" to speak to everyone.

-Guilds are VERY destructive in the fact players feel only guild mates are worthy of speaking to.

-Players recall in every situation even when para+10on1 (That's *censored*ed if u ask me, and probably EVERY player).

-Most players on this server are PRO and have god sets.

-Dark Knights items are way to overpowered and make 1on1 pvp *censored*ing lame as shit.

-Partybug constantly pisses me off.

-Most players are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than me and its never fair when they hit 3 times to my 1

-Mages cast spells even when there para + taking damage(no fly effect really *censored*s pvp)

-WhiteGM is a peice of shit GM and sould be looked into. I have spoken about this goof to many players and you'll find the numbers against him to be staggering, if players arn't afraid to admit it that is

-The game is entirely revolved around timing players pfm/amp its just watching a stopwatch.

-There no character diversity. EVERYONE USES BBH OR DK SWORD PERIOD.

-ALL MAGES ONLY USE BLIZZ theres nothing to offer mages other than bliz.

-Strip %'s are way to *censored*nig high, 1hit stripps 1 armor. Very stupid

-All players are only looking to ripp each other off...i dont think ive ever posted a trade without someone trying to scoop it with lame offers hoping to scam me thinking im noob.

All im asking is for my account to be DELETED PERMINATLY , as i will not be playing this CRAP anymore.

account= evilsack

character = Roso,EaZy,Hurtin,Spliff

Just delete everything please.

Thanks and hope you guys enjoy

hey why u waste our forum space with ur crap about server? there are plenty HB servers, stop trying to make Nemesis to look like a bad server cuz u are WRONG. This is one of the best servers in HB, and its even free, so if u dont like it, gtfo here, doubt some1 will care, and dont make this shittalk post proving nothing

hey why u waste our forum space with ur crap about server? there are plenty HB servers, stop trying to make Nemesis to look like a bad server cuz u are WRONG. This is one of the best servers in HB, and its even free, so if u dont like it, gtfo here, doubt some1 will care, and dont make this shittalk post proving nothing

Agreed

This guy left and that is hes choice..

Insteed of getting EVERYTHING deleted, he actually chose to give all hes items away.

I'd appriciate the time he took to give out all hes items, and i hope he will find a better server (In hes version), that he can play in.

Thanks a lot for your time friend !

account permenently banned + suspended on forums

you do NOT directly insult a GM, there are more appropriate ways of accusing a GM of abusing.

-CLOSED-