Sign in to follow this  
Lorth-Blizzy-

Entering Enemy Structures

How about instead of not being able to enter enemy structures:

- You have to be 350+ hp so you CAN go in.

ex) Lets say you're a mage with 600 max hp

You can enter enemy structures to recall so you dont have to go to ml to recall.

-But once your hp is under 350 and u go near the enemy structure you wont be able to recall.

*This will stop those annoying entrance blockers, and all the threads made reporting them.

Why? because now they cant be near shop or they'll be forced.

*This will also stop anyone abusing force recall, expecially if they're being attacked.

---------------------

Say your raiding and being chased

your like "o menz im gonna die, oh noez!" So you run to shop but you realise your hp is currently under 350 hp

so you must either chug, wait for a regen(dont count on it seeing as your being chased.) or make a run for ml.

=> To summarize, anyone under 350 hp trying to go into an enemy structure to be forced recall wont be able to, until they're hp is over 350.

Well the "350" example doesnt need to be used its just a blueprint for the suggestion

--------------

Another addition could be that if you previously received dmg 10 sec before, and you're trying to enter shop you'll have to wait 10sec before being able to enter.

[[Even if your hp is over 350]]

I think he just meant 350 as an example. :P

Anyways, I think it's a very nice idea if it could be coded in, it would definitely be nice to see. I think 2/3 would be a good ratio, or maybe just 100 lower than your max HP or something like that.

I also like how it would still stop people from abusing the force recall, because that's the reason they took it out in the first place. (Or am I wrong...?)

I think this is a lot of work for what?

the person can go to a place where they can recall. I dont see the need for something like this when we have

other things to work on and add, fix.