BaggyBoyX

Armor Dyes

ARMOR DYES YEY OR NAY!!!(or idk)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be armor dyes?

• Yes armor dyes R pr0
    • No armor dyes sux m3n
    • Idk ?_?

Well, as most of us know, Armor Dyes are really cool looing and it would DEFINITELY add a zest to the already Bad-@ss server; Helbreath Nemesis.

What I suggest, is if its possible, and all the Game Masters decide upon it, is that Armor Dyes be added to the server. Could be doled out by buying with EK's, contribution points, a mixture of contribution and ek's like hero armor is bought,won at events, dropped (REALLY RARE DROP) or otherwise.

I know personally that White Armor Dye looks really cool, and definitely stands out.

Thank you for taking this poll, and GM's please give this consideration!

-BaggyBoyX aka Baggz aka Drogono aka BAGGYPUTO!!!XD

I see them as a departure from pure HB, they do look cool but most people who see a private server with all the colours of the rainbow think "shit server" before they even start playing (that was my experience browsing private server forums).

I dunno, I like some dyes, but if they did exist, I'd like them to be rare.

Yeah I agree with Eldon. When i see armor dyes, while yes I love them and think they are cool. I do think of the fruity servers out there. I do think HB needs a bit more customisation in the way people look but when everyone runs around in dyed armor it makes the game look a little cheap.

Armor dyes are a lame way of making some variations to armor. If you see, for example, a green Plate Mail, it resembles Merien Plate Mail too much. I have full gold armor set as a GM, and I don't even wear it, I find it too ugly.

Nemesis != fruit server. I'd say no! We can be more creative than this? What about some new rare unique armors related to the Dragons or something way cooler?

It's a simple fix...make only the armor dyes that look cool! Any other type of armor class might upset the balance of the server. I understand you dont want a fruit server where there are lots of different types of armor colors, so, as i suggested, make them a really rare item to get! I dont want to see people wearing same colors all the time zzzz I'll get bored with it.

Armor dyes are a lame way of making some variations to armor. If you see, for example, a green Plate Mail, it resembles Merien Plate Mail too much. I have full gold armor set as a GM, and I don't even wear it, I find it too ugly.

Nemesis != fruit server. I'd say no! We can be more creative than this? What about some new rare unique armors related to the Dragons or something way cooler?

Dragon scale armor

AWesome jappy

btw i think There should be 1 armor dye for each town , given to the top heroes or something like that

btw i think There should be 1 armor dye for each town , given to the top heroes or something like that

1 armor dye= 1000 eks all agree ye?[[max=> one per each person, and it can only be used by that person. Would work like dk armor if someone else tried to equip]]

ps. im the only one who voted idk cuz im pr0

I vote no to armor dyes

That being said...I think a pure white cape would be cool to give to anyone who contributes to the server.

Contributor's cape with an N in flames on the back. Bound to your acct so cant be traded and wont drop when

you die.

Scale armor from dragons...

color depends on color of dragon that dropped it.

And each dragon would drop a different piece of the armor

IE Blue wyvern drops chain

Purple drops hose

Earth drops plate

Green drops berks

and black...well...black drops mage hats helms

The attritubte from each piece would reflect the magic spells used by each dragon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this system would have to allow for major remodeling and skinning of armors, which could take some time to develop if that is the case.

Also, like many have stated, it detaches HB Nemesis from the "Pure Helbreath" ideolagy most HB Nemesis players have developed and would like to keep.

And reflecting the polls, of course, I'd say no as well.

No dyes please.

Or maybe buyable for a weekend, so everyone can check it out and afterwards delete them all?

it doesn't quite work like that, when you dye an item, the color of it is stored on the character file, so even if you delete all the dyes, you can't really delete all of the items for it to be dyed, unless jaapy made a completely unnecessary checker that scanned every single item with correlating color schemes and it reverted them, but like I said, completely unnecessary.

No dyes please.

Or maybe buyable for a weekend, so everyone can check it out and afterwards delete them all?

it doesn't quite work like that, when you dye an item, the color of it is stored on the character file, so even if you delete all the dyes, you can't really delete all of the items for it to be dyed, unless jaapy made a completely unnecessary checker that scanned every single item with correlating color schemes and it reverted them, but like I said, completely unnecessary.

Ahh .. well to bad then >_>