Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

What To Do After Getting Hero Set?

So as an old player, I would love to have something to do with my ek's after I have gotten hero set, I would love to see some fresh ideas that would also be possible to add in nemesis.

I got a great idea (atleast I think it is)

1. a Hero Warrior angel and a Hero mage angel. These angels would require 1000 ek's, 10 majestic points and 30 contribution. They would be equipped in the angels spot, and they would look pretty much like dex angel (war) and mag angel (mage) but they would be shining red and blue (elv and ares). Warrior angel would give additional 6dmg, when wore with hero set and the mage angel would give additional 3dmg when wore with hero set. Angels would only work with full hero set.

Angels could be upgraded ONCE with 700 ek's. Upgrade would give the additional damage even without hero set, but the amount of the extra dmg would be the same (wars 6 and mages 3)

Thats alot of ek's to do, so those with hero sets would have something to really work for even after hero set =P Angels wouldnt give you anything huge, but even knowing you could get those makes u work for the eks =D

Drop in some other ideas too!

And I really hope this would get some attention from the GM team and I'd like to know if Jaapy could do this. (I bet he could)

Regards

- Ruutu

All the suggestions get attention from the GM team. I, for one, read each and every one of them personally. Even the Spanish ones! But I don't understand most of them... anyway.

You said you'd like to know if I could do this. I assume you are wondering if I am able to make this functionality ingame. Yes I can!

All the suggestions get attention from the GM team. I, for one, read each and every one of them personally. Even the Spanish ones! But I don't understand most of them... anyway.

You said you'd like to know if I could do this. I assume you are wondering if I am able to make this functionality ingame. Yes I can!

You are the man =D

But what do u think? I think this kind of add, could catch old players ineterst =P

well on hbusa they had the same problem, tough on hbusa there are people with a hero set 3 hero capes and like 3000+ eks on top of that.

what they did is they allowed u to upgrade u'r items with ur hero points, meaning for each 1000 ek's (i think its 1000 not sure) u can add +9 ma/or +7 mp or mr or hp or pa to any armor u choose, even capes and helms.

i know they restricted the amount so you could only get like ma21% items (maybe lower) and with mp and hp they restricted that to +35 i think.

anyways i dont think that should be a problem to do and i think its a good catalyst for full hero fighters to keep fighting although for me the thrill of killing is enough ;)

well on hbusa they had the same problem, tough on hbusa there are people with a hero set 3 hero capes and like 3000+ eks on top of that.

what they did is they allowed u to upgrade u'r items with ur hero points, meaning for each 1000 ek's (i think its 1000 not sure) u can add +9 ma/or +7 mp or mr or hp or pa to any armor u choose, even capes and helms.

i know they restricted the amount so you could only get like ma21% items (maybe lower) and with mp and hp they restricted that to +35 i think.

anyways i dont think that should be a problem to do and i think its a good catalyst for full hero fighters to keep fighting although for me the thrill of killing is enough ;)

Thats also a great idea!

Sounds like a good idea, that angel that is. I don't want to see stats like MA added to items for eks - but I would support this. Make it 2000 eks though, make people really work for it.

the hero angels idea is great! makes those with hero sets work for something else.

the idea of trading eks for additional stats on armours are questionable though.. where do we start from? where do we end? +7? +14?

how about changing eks into majestics? not so much that people can get dk+15 with it but how about 100ek to 1 majestic?

I would agree with using extra eks to upgrade armors...with caps put on max %

but not the add dmg to hero idea...full hero is already very powerful and that would just get them more eks they dont "need"

Love the idea but just dont make the angels reduce my frames to 60-62 :(

(i know Jaapy and other Awesome GM's can reach a solution to this problem!!!

It would greatly enchance my running ablity and speed for playing, ESPECIALLY Being chased by 15 ppl wif ice blade and x blade activated!! )

I would greatly appreciate it !

Looking forward to dat Hero Angel! :blush:

what about if instead damage the angel add hitting prob? that woudlnt make a MASSIVE diff in pvp like 6 damage bonus, but would be awesome for hunting :)

Sorry for taking up an old topic, but I think this is a suggestion that needs to be discussed.. And I would really love to see some hero part that you really have to work for after getting hero set.

Even if it had just a tiny little effect, or no effect at all.

Something like Hero sandals could be added, they would be matching color shoes for ares and elv hero set with some cool lay out and they had these small wings in the back of them!

No affect at all, but make them cost 1000 ek's!

Something like this: http://z.about.com/d/ancienthistory/1/5/1/...rcurysandal.jpg

well to add to the hero angel suggestion, i think that with all the "extra" Eks players have after FH, than they could buy a little more effective heros armor. But not toooooo fancy to make the player invincible, for example hero haubrek is 150eks, so make the next hero armor 1500EK's and hero plate is 300EKs so make plate 3000EKs, but they should be able to decide to either buy a hero to buy a higher damage or a higher defense, player decides. :wacko: i dont know if its a good idea, but its a suggestion. let me know your ideas, and its ok if u call me a dumba** lol