Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

Best Way To Get Maj Points

I know i've asked alot of questions reacently and I thank you all for helping me. My next one would be would it be wiser to roll as a mage to level and get maj points and upgrade my dk set then switch stats to be a Warrior or is it quicker just to stay a zerk warrior and get them?

I know i've asked alot of questions reacently and I thank you all for helping me. My next one would be would it be wiser to roll as a mage to level and get maj points and upgrade my dk set then switch stats to be a Warrior or is it quicker just to stay a zerk warrior and get them?

if you have a good mp set(min. 35,35,35 77 or 84 shield) mages would get majs faster. if not then warriors would get majs faster (DEs,wws,ogres etc etc)

I'd personally say a Warrior, just because you don't need a good MP set to get Majestics quickly with them. It's easy to stay in WW/Ogre for an hour on my warrior, I just bring some MP pots and I'm set.

Another thing is you can't upgrade your DK armor, just your Wand/Sword.

Alrighty thanks. Just was reading some other post and noticed its 128 more levels for dk+15 sword... O_O. I was trying to find it earlier I thought there was a post showing where and how to upgrade your sword could anyone just type up a quick description of how to or post me to the link?

Yes, I asked Jaapy to give me a mess of majestics so I can take a ss of the dk sword and wand at each level of upgrading and post them on forum.

As soon as he does, ill get on that.

warrior= Llf Flame/ Dk Sword +8 WW pit/Dark Elf pit = 1 mp 50min

Mage= ms20 wand + chain +berk+ leggins 40 mana pots, Garden! 1 mp =40-50 min, if you dont die XD

As a warrior, Cyclops is a great place to get maj's if youve got MR. I can get a maj in 40 minutes give or take. Drops usually arent to bad either, you shouldnt need to PFM if you can lure the pit to suit how much MR you have and how many clops you can handle at once.

As a mage, as its already been said, you need a MP set to level properlly. Theres no way around it. You either level quick and chug pots and make lots of shop runs, or you level slow and regen with a sheild in the corner but save cash...

You either level quick and chug pots and make lots of shop runs, or you level slow and regen with a sheild in the corner but save cash...

Cash isnt problem, running back to pit is so dang boring.

For a lot of the new mages cash is a HUGE problem. But you are right, the constant running from town to Garden gets very tiresome, and without a set and with bad regens you can easily use a bag full of pots and only get 20% of a maj level, could you be bothered making 5 trips?

Honestly, why waste precious maj on stat changing all those points (consider that at 180 you are leveling with x0 bonus also), when you can just get it right the first time. In addition, training as the character you intend to finish on means you're more used to the playstyle when you finally get there.

That being said, mages without an MP set are hard to train, easy otherwise.

Warriors are probably easier, just grind away cycs or IGs all day.

Honestly, why waste precious maj on stat changing all those points (consider that at 180 you are leveling with x0 bonus also), when you can just get it right the first time. In addition, training as the character you intend to finish on means you're more used to the playstyle when you finally get there.

That being said, mages without an MP set are hard to train, easy otherwise.

Warriors are probably easier, just grind away cycs or IGs all day.

stat changes come in handy for example, on my plate mage i pretty much lvled to 180 in

igs using a anc. flam amp and zerk. but now at 180 im changing the str. for more mag.

Cake your the man.. I like the sig I like all the crappy responses you give we'll.. Good but not to much help they are awesome two thumbs up! To everyone else who answered thank you ^_^.

Cake your the man.. I like the sig I like all the crappy responses you give we'll.. Good but not to much help they are awesome two thumbs up! To everyone else who answered thank you ^_^.

no cake sux

he is a NOOB

hejejejejeje

on topic: i like DEs best for wars, even though you have to constantly pfa... but you don't take any damage, so you can carry less hp and more mp. though thats generally not a problem for me anyway, 50 mag for a war helps loads. same argument can be made for IGs if you had amp, no damage, but i think its more of a dangerous location

garden is the obvious choice for mages, though i venture to SW or d3 occasionally (i'm ares) since there's a bunch of points in those maps that have trapped spawns, though it can be kind of annoying trying to maneuver around surrounding monsters, i personally prefer that to grinding =\

Where are some location Demons might be located at? I'm not knowledgable about all the far end game(?) dungeons.

Demons are located on the following maps:

Dungeon Level 4 (Town->Dungeon 2 teleport->Dungeon 3->Dungeon 4)

Tower of Hell 2 and 3 (Town->Middlelands->Tower of Hell)

Infernia A (Town->Middlelands->Icebound->Druncnian City->Infernia A)

Infernia B (Same as A, there's 2 different towers that lead to each.)

think that's it..they might be in the Maze map but I don't remember.

Where are some location Demons might be located at? I'm not knowledgable about all the far end game(?) dungeons.

D4 baby the lowest level in the dungeon :ph34r: