Sign in to follow this  
Spa

Best Players ?

i saw whites pvp with jinxii

5 mins long pvp..-.-"

what a player jinxii

"died with full pots -.-"

who the fk is best player if he dies full pot?

why he died? well... DC? i guess

When I pvp by jinxzii (everybody knows that jin and I play jinxi...) i was never even close to die - that's luck, because my net was ok, but when i go elv somethimes goldies, pj's:P kill me many times, caused of dc.

DC = noskills has only, ye?

But I dont know how jin pvped White

I think that the players with skill are good with or without items.

The players without skills, are only good with items.

This may sound obvious, but all day long I get "!Eldon PVP" "PVP" "PVP" - by warriors with full MA/MR sets. Then I offer PVP in BS items (with me in BS items also) and they back out :o

I'm still waiting for my cancel (I train cycs a lot :P), when I get that, I show people what items can do :) I've never had a good drop on nemesis yet, what I do have is from shrewd trades with stones, and (only minimally) the kindness of friends.

this just show me your noob

I will pvp you dk items , me using mage and you war , accordint to you is fair

mmm

i dont care about ares players..

many macres tabf4

many uses pr0 computer = 1500 fps

many ppl is item whore..

so i dun mind about them..

i know about some elv ppl

white is for sure one of the best wars of nemesis (not including item boughts)

lii can try killing him but i bet for sure he cant make it, maybe segfault..

anyway

pvp war vs war suks..

5 mins long pvp..-.-"

what a player jinxii

whoaz

soretera best pl

vote 4 me u know i ro0x

and talking about bs itens..

wars dont have a chance against dk mages...

rly they dun have chance

dr rate, endurance, dmg of wand, etc..

and if u r dexie.. lol they die for sure

oposto = bs eker..

check my eks and u can tell how noob am i..

the pro recaller

i got 100% skill magic to faster recall

owned...

ok imma go toilet now...xD

what white are u talking about?

mmm

many macres tabf4

many ppl is item whore..

anyway

pvp war vs war suks..

5 mins long pvp..-.-"

what a player jinxii

whoaz

soretera best pl

vote 4 me u know i ro0x

rly they dun have chance

oposto = bs eker..

the pro recaller

owned...

hmm yes i died with full pots it s not coz i lagged or sth it s because i pvp all day and almost never loose

i lost vs goos and whiteangel and boy

but thats because i get very arrogant after like 7-10 pvps i won then i think i m unkillable and get hit back to floor. it s the same when i didnt die in 10 vs 2 fights for like a week or so then i get arrogant aswell

drop my pots in elvine while fightin 5 or more guys only vs me

or i go naked or sth like that

for me it s a game the only thing i care about is not to run safe or to recall or pull or speedhack

yea i die some time and ? i go hunt 10 mins wyvern and get like 5 zems

who cares about death yes many of u do

but i dont

i pvp with anyone to have fun

i ppvp with anyone just coz im bored

and i always let the opposite guy make the rules

i pvp 2 vs1 or 3 vs 1 without amp or pfm

and yes i die coz of that but i fight

btw who are u ? noone watched that pvp with whiteangel i guess u mean him coz the other white i only won

my skills depend on my mood and my motivation. I guess ppl think that im good play coz i always try to give all ares wars the eks and not blizz stupid

and elvs like me coz i dont run safe call pull hack or what ever even if im outnumbered by 100s

' date='Jan 17 2009, 05:59 PM' post='248868']

Question for everyone....

How many of the players on this list would still be here, IF they were using BS items only, no jewelry, no items.

just dk and bs stuff.

Would anyone be deleted from here if they were playing with no items?

Do items make the player good? or does the player have to know how to use the items to be good?

This is directed at no one in particular. I was just wondering how good some ppl could/would be if they had awesome items.

I have nothing. Everything is sold. And once im max ill still ruin alot of peolpes day like i have already.

Best mage at aresden... I'd prolly say Skyas!

War hmm... Lii atleast the best dmg in serv by far^^

Bmage.. Have to choose Korvapuust, hes a irl friend of mine ^^

Elvines

Mage. MaynarD, i just hate that PC he does...

War Hmmm.. Millie has nice aim^^

BMage.. only1 pops up to my mind is VO.

IPB Image

mmm

many macres tabf4

many ppl is item whore..

anyway

pvp war vs war suks..

5 mins long pvp..-.-"

what a player jinxii

whoaz

soretera best pl

vote 4 me u know i ro0x

rly they dun have chance

oposto = bs eker..

the pro recaller

owned...

hmm yes i died with full pots it s not coz i lagged or sth it s because i pvp all day and almost never loose

i lost vs goos and whiteangel and boy

but thats because i get very arrogant after like 7-10 pvps i won then i think i m unkillable and get hit back to floor. it s the same when i didnt die in 10 vs 2 fights for like a week or so then i get arrogant aswell

drop my pots in elvine while fightin 5 or more guys only vs me

or i go naked or sth like that

for me it s a game the only thing i care about is not to run safe or to recall or pull or speedhack

yea i die some time and ? i go hunt 10 mins wyvern and get like 5 zems

who cares about death yes many of u do

but i dont

i pvp with anyone to have fun

i ppvp with anyone just coz im bored

and i always let the opposite guy make the rules

i pvp 2 vs1 or 3 vs 1 without amp or pfm

and yes i die coz of that but i fight

btw who are u ? noone watched that pvp with whiteangel i guess u mean him coz the other white i only won

my skills depend on my mood and my motivation. I guess ppl think that im good play coz i always try to give all ares wars the eks and not blizz stupid

and elvs like me coz i dont run safe call pull hack or what ever even if im outnumbered by 100s

okioki...

i dun mean i was there while u made a pit with food and that sh1t...

i was watching it just LIVE, so im talking in a trully way ye?

kthnxbai

ek+1

ME = SORETERA = BEST PL = MAKE A PL AND COME FIGHT ME IF U WIN ILL GIVE CHAR TY

This may sound obvious, but all day long I get "!Eldon PVP" "PVP" "PVP" - by warriors with full MA/MR sets. Then I offer PVP in BS items (with me in BS items also) and they back out :o

I'm still waiting for my cancel (I train cycs a lot :P), when I get that, I show people what items can do :) I've never had a good drop on nemesis yet, what I do have is from shrewd trades with stones, and (only minimally) the kindness of friends.

Lol, everyone knows mages are more powerful than warriors Gamny, but if I wanted to waste my time casting one spell (like armor break) over and over again I'd just go on a wyv hunt where at least there's some tangible reward at the end of it all. I don't have to waste my time on noob warriors who are reliant on putting on an MA shield in 1:1 pvp when I'll just end up ganking them later :)

You're smack talking more and more these days Gamny, even against your own town, cut it out. Even when I log onto my elv for two seconds I see you doing it - you didn't used to talk so much.

Lol, everyone knows mages are more powerful than warriors Gamny, but if I wanted to waste my time casting one spell (like armor break) over and over again I'd just go on a wyv hunt where at least there's some tangible reward at the end of it all. I don't have to waste my time on noob warriors who are reliant on putting on an MA shield in 1:1 pvp when I'll just end up ganking them later :)

You're smack talking more and more these days Gamny, even against your own town, cut it out. Even when I log onto my elv for two seconds I see you doing it - you didn't used to talk so much.

im not smack talking

just trying to show you how stupid your previous statement was =[

and just to make something clear:

the process of earning items without buying them is also SKILL.

being a good trader, finding people to trade with etc is SKILL.

One of my strongest SKILLS is TRADING. not everyone is SKILLED at trading.

People who EARNED their items through the SKILL of trading do NOT need to be separated from their items.

I have ALWAYS been one of the richest chars on any server I have played without buying items. that is SKILL

ME = SORETERA = BEST PL = MAKE A PL AND COME FIGHT ME IF U WIN ILL GIVE CHAR TY

full of himself ?

who needs your char if `BEST PL CHAR` lose? :lol:

im not smack talking

They can either accept the PvP or decline it, look at it from my viewpoint - I think HB is a group pvp game and that organised "pvp" is laming and stupid anyway. Agreeing that someone will die in combat in HB to me just isn't in spirit with the game.

Yet people are obsessed with "PVP".

im not smack talking

They can either accept the PvP or decline it, look at it from my viewpoint - I think HB is a group pvp game and that organised "pvp" is laming and stupid anyway. Agreeing that someone will die in combat in HB to me just isn't in spirit with the game.

Yet people are obsessed with "PVP".

do you even know what you are saying anymore eldon or just typing????/

you said:"I think that the players with skill are good with or without items.

This may sound obvious, but all day long I get "!Eldon PVP" "PVP" "PVP" - by warriors with full MA/MR sets. Then I offer PVP in BS items (with me in BS items also) and they back out ohmy.gif"

to which me and Gamny both replied and agree does not mean you have skill only that you have offered an unfair fight.

they back out not because of some skill you have but because the fight is now obvious unfair.

me and gamny both replied:

would you take the PVP the otherway around? of course not

what in the world are you talking about

Yep, it's an unfair offer, but fighting a warrior with full sets when I have next to nothing isn't exactly balanced either. Think if I borrowed a zwand and merien shield it'd balance it up? Btw, in most of these cases I invited them to bring their mage to PVP bs items, but that got declined too - so not sure how you'll justify that.

Really and honestly, I just find PvP is an unfun way to get ek's, and I've won my share of PvP's, but as a rule don't do them. Even if mages are more powerful than warriors (which they are) doesn't mean that items on the warriors side can't over correct that balance.

Back on topic though, an example of players hiding behind items and speed would be Vu!. Jogged around our town for ages yesterday (and he was faster than the 9 ares chasing him), I timed him and just managed to pre-empt his AMP and PFA him, which meant we could blizz and catch up. He force logged himself, and logged a spy instantly that was already beside the church - just to harass ares for about an hour.

Kyoko is the same, he's useless with cancel, can't aim, cancels his own team-mates more than enemies and logs out in combat to avoid death.

TBH, nobody has ever offered me a bs mage vs warrior pvp :)

My philosophy is kill the enemies as quick as possible. That's how I do it, that's how my guild does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

I might be able to beat you 1v1, I might lose to you 1v1. But I sure as hell can kill you much faster when my guild is there too.

I'm from a small guild, but in my opinion, one of the best this server has seen.

My philosophy is kill the enemies as quick as possible. That's how I do it, that's how my guild does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

I might be able to beat you 1v1, I might lose to you 1v1. But I sure as hell can kill you much faster when my guild is there too.

I'm from a small guild, but in my opinion, one of the best this server has seen.

Haha, legend :) Your guild is?

Redemption on Nemesis 1 , hajajajaja on Nemesis 2.

Few of us left though, and we're not super active. We all know how to play the game though!

Redemption on Nemesis 1 , hajajajaja on Nemesis 2.

Few of us left though, and we're not super active. We all know how to play the game though!

or so they think haJAJJAJAJAJJA