Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Down

Oh I like HB Nemesis a bunches! It is indeed the best (in my experience and from others) I love the community and the GM's and stuff, they are so nice and helpful and stuff

:D

Maybe one day I can help out a lot of people like them, I already started helping a couple newbies by giving them my old equipments

:D

I just Recover Control of the server.

the Hoster FORGOT to add baCK the secondary Disk where ALL the data is stored!!!

Seems they are lazy for the sunday.

Orbit - Sunday December 21st, 2008; 2:58 PM CST

OS Reload completed at 14:58:06 on 12-21-2008

Jonathan V. - Sunday December 21st, 2008; 3:07 PM CST

I am reconnecting your secondary drive at this time, please stand by.

Well i tryed lux a few days ago.

Of course nemesis is better but as a second choice i would choose Lux 100% because History.

Lux is fun if you want to run around 1 shotting people and lag massively, but the fun wears off fast :) Thanks for putting the time in to fix the server farjat!

Farjat I know this whole situation has been gnawing at you since the beginning so I really am just as glad to stop...get it all done at one shot and be left with a more stable server with which to proceed on fixes. I think it will be a load off your mind also.

We dont like doing this on a sunday, raid time, Held time...But, it's better to "bite the bullet" now and get it over with.

I expect a lot of univ/college players to be logging in during their semester break so we should be busy over the next month. Better to get it over with now.

any chance that some of the fixes will be added with the server going up, such as recall and PA fixes ? :)

sorry but theres nothing to fix in recall

Well this explains why I couldn't get online the website or the game at all today. :P

Thanks farjat for doing all this! Even though it IS a Sunday, better to do it now while you're here than later when you're on vacation.