Sign in to follow this  
Tarmo

Question about angels

I have a question about angels? what do they do and how can i get them? also why every time an angel is on my screen my fps drops to 60 or below

Hello Tarmo

Angels are for players that are level 180.

You can obtain majestic points which you need to have before you can get an angel.

After level 180, you get majestic points insteed of levels.

You need 10 majestic points to recieve the angel, but it will only remove 5 of your points.

You can recieve Mag angel, Str. Angel, Int angel and Dex angel. You can obtain them inside the Command Hall in your town.

When you upgrade you angels +1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10, you obtain the + in your stats. That means if you have 200 dex, and a dex angel +2, then you have 202 dex.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Im guessing you are running the OS Vista. Unfortountly the gmae is so old, so it is not build for running Vista, thats why the FPS drop.

But White[GM] has made a toturial for some kind of FPS increase, try have a look at it:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry239073

why every time an angel is on my screen my fps drops to 60 or below

if ur using vista there is no ways to fix this fps problem,but if ur using xp u might fix this problem by reducing the hardware aceleration which can be found from right clicking your desktop i think.

if ur using vista there is no ways to fix this fps problem,but if ur using xp u might fix this problem by reducing the hardware aceleration which can be found from right clicking your desktop i think.

vista sucks to play helbreath !!!!

vista sucks to play helbreath !!!!

tats y we all hoping jaapy or sum1 can actually come up wif a solution to fix it.NO PRESSURE but still gambatte!

Angels are used to increase your stats.

There are 4 types, Strength, Dexerity, Magic and Intelligence angels.

The maximum level of an angel is +10, which increases your stats by 10, depending on the type of angel.

e.g. a str +10 angel increases your strength with 10 stats.

Angels can be obtained at the Command Hall Officer.

They require 10 majetic points to obtain.

Angels can be dropped if you die, they are unbound and therefore drop and also be traded.

Upgrading (leveling) your angel also requires majestic points.

Angels can be equiped at any level by any player.

Majestic points are obtained once you reach level 180, if you earn more experience after lvl 180, you'll gain a majestic instead of a level.

The drop down of FTP has to do wih the Hardware Accelleration of Windows.

In windows XP you can fix this by reducing the accelleration level.

In windows Vista you can't fix this currently.

I have Win XP so i should be able to fix it, but well i'm unaware how to do it. So i would like to ask for help again.

Sure, I know exactly what's wrong.

1. Right click on desktop.

2. Click Properties.

3. Click the Settings tab.

4. Click Advanced.

-- This is the part that can be different for older video cards and different brands --

You're looking for the name of your graphics card, in my case it's GeForce 8800 GTS.

Find the settings of your video card and look through all the tabs and stuff and look for either vertical synchronization or vsync or vertical sync for short.

If it's Application Controlled or On - turn it off, or if the option is available to you...Force Off.

Also while you're in there, turn of Anisotropic Filtering and Antialiasing. Might give you more fps.

Vsync restricts fps to 60 fps.