Sign in to follow this  
Rooki3

Whats With All The Talking?

Mainly talking is done by ppl who cannot prove their skills otherwise or just to piss ppl off: When you are pissed off you don't play vicely. The rest are most likely fallen into the category of idiots and sluggish ppl who enjoys pissing in other ppls letterbox and laughs to their intellectual idea while doing it.

The only winning move is just to filter it out or not to play at all. Cause if you fall into their bait and reply them they just keep on repeating themselves, and then you have already lost half of the battle (coordination, teamwork and focusing is ruined because you have to fight back with rapier of words).

They talk most who have the least to say.

Fact is that usually people that has self confidence issues in "real life" wants to show off ingame, to boost their virtual ego and to feel strong.

There is nothing more satisfying for the weak, than seeing the strong fall down.

Fact is that usually people that has self confidence issues in "real life" wants to show off ingame, to boost their virtual ego and to feel strong.

There is nothing more satisfying for the weak, than seeing the strong fall down.

its just a game!!!! take it easy man!, if they wanna talk, let them talk! and if u wanna reply, reply! dont think so much..

and again: ITS JUST A GAME!!!!!

ok heres the deal...

1, i die 3on1 (me being in the 3)

the guy kills me say i suck

2, i die 5on2 (me being in the 2)

the same guy goes on about how much i suck

there was 100 times i could have recalled but i chose to stay and fight, and why wouldnt i since zems arnt that rare

And at the same time every1 whines on and on about how every1 recalls/logs/pulls all the time

This isnt for flaming any1, i just find it very frustrating with all the talkers

GJ no1 at argenlandia dont have balls to die....

and dude let them talk.

listening to some ppl talking iz funny LoLz; whoaz ill repeat armin wordz ITS A GAME WHOAZ, i mean, if u really shittalk and get angry cuz a game ---> LOL @ U

ok heres the deal...

there was 100 times i could have recalled but i chose to stay and fight, and why wouldnt i since zems arnt that rare

And at the same time every1 whines on and on about how every1 recalls/logs/pulls all the time

This isnt for flaming any1, i just find it very frustrating with all the talkers

and dude let them talk.

1st of all MaynarD is not Argenlandia, is very anoyin to hear u say that, many times Argenlandia has fight against Survivors.. 2 good guilds and thats it.. and Survivors recall, go safe, even pull.. even i told Zoro las time to make a 5v5.. o 2v2.. so plz, dont say Argenlandia has no balls to die.. take it easy ;)

oh.. AND ITS A GAME!!!!! =)

ye u have to kill them even before they can pull... but nowadays i have seen more rustic tactics, they dont even use pull plug, they kick the cable lol 8)

ye u have to kill them even before they can pull... but nowadays i have seen more rustic tactics, they dont even use pull plug, they kick the cable lol 8)

hahahahahahha yea, i saw Gimlin pullin last time vs Liampafe..

i hate when they pull, just run to safe o something, but plz plz dont pull, u r gonna ruin your pc! ;)

(off: como se nota q tas de vacaciones al pedo vos eh! jajajajajaja)

ok heres the deal...

and dude let them talk.

1st of all MaynarD is not Argenlandia, is very anoyin to hear u say that, many times Argenlandia has fight against Survivors.. 2 good guilds and thats it.. and Survivors recall, go safe, even pull.. even i told Zoro las time to make a 5v5.. o 2v2.. so plz, dont say Argenlandia has no balls to die.. take it easy ;)

oh.. AND ITS A GAME!!!!! =)

true im not argenlandia but i must admit that in argenlandia like in every big guild, theres very good players and also lame players, dont talk like if survivors wasnt like this your not fooling any1 .

ou

saying that when ppl say you suck in a game when you actually do. Obviously make the guy that "insulted " you with some real life issues ?

stop trying to be smart with such a poor statement

i hate when they pull, just run to safe o something, but plz plz dont pull, u r gonna ruin your pc! ;)

laiz i only run to safe!!! ( not vs liampafe xD)

(off: sabelo, y vos q hablas si hace 2 mins postie y ya respondes xD)

laiz i only run to safe!!! ( not vs liampafe xD)

(off: sabelo, y vos q hablas si hace 2 mins postie y ya respondes xD)

sory for spanish im just answerin Magazo's post

(jajajaj taba en el laburo al pedo mal!!!) raid on weekend plz =)

Cleanser im in the point of getting another forum acc baned :X

plz dont be idiot, let me explain something:

-First i dont remember raid with u and DEz (maybe DEz, but definetly not both of u)

-Second, maybe i got forced or logged or dced, definetly not pull.

-Third, knowing u and what u did to the guild, i dont see any reason to believe u.

-Fourth, ask the elvs that were suposse to chase me or u, they probably would have denounced me as puller.

- Fifth, all elvs know i recall or go safe in that situations, but they have never seen me pulling -__-

@ Ruutu: ur an idiot if u believe Cleanser lmfao, let me remember u that he stole 2 event prizes to guild, he got kicked with his friend of guild, and that u have raided with me and i never pulled, and btw have u ever got any elv complaining about me pulling?

Ive seen Gimlin pull

btw im ARES and he PULLED leaving 8 people chasing me and DEz, but i dont suck so i ran all the way to d2 and recalled jajajaja (he pulled in RH moving toward d1 ent)

gimlin pulls and log all the time

Ive seen Gimlin pull

btw im ARES and he PULLED leaving 8 people chasing me and DEz, but i dont suck so i ran all the way to d2 and recalled jajajaja (he pulled in RH moving toward d1 ent)

gimlin pulls and log all the time

prove that i pull plz

demen ester is a well known puller

just ask in elv town

ffs

oh plz maybe u dont know the difference between pull and log? =)

mythFAT pull in pvp keep an eye on her!

every1 knows my elv char is Executione not millie[pl] lmfao...

u remember me a film phrase that was like "u cant fire me, cuz i quit" plz...