Sign in to follow this  
mjau

So Fine

This wont work out! Its like 5x ares for every elvine. We cant will helds, we cant win sades - WE CANT DO NOTHING ANYMORE. And ares portal is closed? Sweet - no all ares can get fullheros.

This wont work out, u guys need to do something!

No they don't need to do anything.

A month ago, Elv was winning most of the things, look at the Heldenian stats. It wasn't uncommon for elvine to win 2 weeks in a row. In addition look at the overall heldenian stats, winning/losing is about even for both towns.

This will balance out on its own. Elvine has recently had a big shift in guildmasters and a lot of disbands. That's not number issues, that's poor organisation, and in time it may sort itself out.

A month ago, Elv was winning most of the things, look at the Heldenian stats. It wasn't uncommon for elvine to win 2 weeks in a row. In addition look at the overall heldenian stats, winning/losing is about even for both towns.

This will balance out on its own. Elvine has recently had a big shift in guildmasters and a lot of disbands. That's not number issues, that's poor organisation, and in time it may sort itself out.

True.

But This is mostly happening because elvines made aresden chars. Eldon wasnt u elvine in the beginning?

Moving people isnt the solution.

Then in 1 month it becames opposite and what....

The aresden entrance from begginer zone is closed yes. But if people have friends in aresden, we will summon them to aresden if they are lucky and found a GM.

This is mostly for new ppl....

yea, noobs like u went to ares and look what happend

yea, noobs like u went to ares and look what happend

I joined Ares when it was losing, I trained up while it was losing, and then I annihilated elvines, as I had done to ares when I was on the opposite side.

Don't get on my back because I choose to join the underdog side, it's what may bring me back to Elvine. Hell, the last sades that elvine even won I was building for them and one of the first people to get the base up to a reasonable size.

People will rejoin elvine in time, I'm just playing Ares atm as I have great friends there that I never managed to find with elvines. I shouldn't have to carry your team.

One last edit:

Last Elvine sade week I played we won all 3 sades in the week, I helped build each time and got an average of 15-17 eks per sade.

Balance will always shift towards one town or the other, and you can either have chars in both towns, or just suck it up and wait for the balance to shift back in your favor. :sleep:

True.

But This is mostly happening because elvines made aresden chars. Eldon wasnt u elvine in the beginning?

Moving people isnt the solution.

Then in 1 month it becames opposite and what....

The aresden entrance from begginer zone is closed yes. But if people have friends in aresden, we will summon them to aresden if they are lucky and found a GM.

This is mostly for new ppl....

para mi la solucion no es cerrar aresden, para mi la solucions eria dejar correr el juego naturalmente

ya que players sueltos no es la solucion, la solucion es 1 guild a ares, pero tampoco pasar gente nose que opinan ustedes

mjau-

have you been living under a rock?!

Elvine has been and will always be the dominant force!

Maybe you think aresden is elvine and elvine is aresden...

Maybe someone used confuse language on you too much

Guest mamadas

WhY ?

Aresden got some guilds that are always there

Crematoria

Inner sanctum

Survivors

Elvine used to have 3 guilds too

The best( Underworld )

Oldies

Argenlandias

After some of the best players got 1 month banned, they decided to quit or just dont play as they used to

Oldies had their guildmaster perm banned and were dismissed . never the same

Argenlandias are kind of like survivors

they are never active, they just play once in a while

unbanning assasin and getting oldies back is a really nice solution IMO

and no im not even his friend im just saying what i think

WhY ?

Aresden got some guilds that are always there

Crematoria

Inner sanctum

Survivors

Elvine used to have 3 guilds too

The best( Underworld )

Oldies

Argenlandias

After some of the best players got 1 month banned, they decided to quit or just dont play as they used to

Oldies had their guildmaster perm banned and were dismissed . never the same

Argenlandias are kind of like survivors

they are never active, they just play once in a while

unbanning assasin and getting oldies back is a really nice solution IMO

and no im not even his friend im just saying what i think

forgot to say item buyers are on ares side..

they bought noc, his items, and they buying items everywhere

some elvs have sold and now they are gone

I thought you got a ban when you posted spanish in an english thread, or has that changed now?

Can someone translate whoever quoted me please.

WhY ?

forgot to say item buyers are on ares side..

they bought noc, his items, and they buying items everywhere

some elvs have sold and now they are gone

thats a big problem...

luckily they are all in the hands of noobs so no real effect

Elvines have Boy and ShaGGnuT - so that pretty much cancels out the effect anyway, it happens on both sides (not Boy - but you know what I mean). Also, Kyoko has tried to sell his char twice in the past. He's not really doing his part as elvine's one cancel mage (compared to SLYONE that is).

I thought you got a ban when you posted spanish in an english thread, or has that changed now?

you are right..funnygirl jumps on every english post and type spanish....

Guest mamadas

Elvines have Boy and ShaGGnuT - so that pretty much cancels out the effect anyway, it happens on both sides (not Boy - but you know what I mean). Also, Kyoko has tried to sell his char twice in the past. He's not really doing his part as elvine's one cancel mage (compared to SLYONE that is).

dont be ridiculous

shaggnut doesnt even fight

Boy is always playing slyone ,

ares got noc, eos and other item buyers

dont be ridiculous

Noc prefers PvM to PVP and doesn't PVP often, and EOS is only on now and then, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. That's not the cause of the imbalance.

i talk to farjat and gms my opinion if u guys want know what i said go use traductor

i talk to farjat and gms my opinion if u guys want know what i said go use traductor

That's not the point "FunnyGirl". The point is that YOU are breaking a forum rule by posting a language other than english, in an english topic. I honestly don't understand why you even wrote that comment.

If you are gonna respond to someone who writes in english, then YOU use a translator, and respond in english.

I agree with farjat moving to other town is'nt the answer, we had a lot of people give up and leave or just go to other town even shaggy who was big on sades has not played and gave over his guild to Hellbeast and wont even come on for helds I have allso decided to take a break from playing sades and helds till its more ballanced.

You will see me more on my crafting chars or lvling when I am on now.

I will be training the donation chars to get more str to hold things ;) and organizing WH which I must say was a mess sure wish jaapy would fix it that the wh would organize its self :D

dont be ridiculous

item buyers arent the problem. ive only bought 2 chars and yes they came with lots of items. but as eldon said i rarely play do to the fact i work all day mon-fri. im lucky enough to play 10 hours a week mostly sat/sun. There is no rule saying we cant buy items the only rule that there is about it is that gms wont help in any of the trades. But if you think its the items i'll be happy to transfer to elv and just afk there like i do most of the time. still wont help. Winning is not based on 1-5 players or just 1 guild. its base on team work through the town. Survivors and Crabz like to team up during sades/helds along with some of the other major guilds. Its all about the unity

That's not the point "FunnyGirl". The point is that YOU are breaking a forum rule by posting a language other than english, in an english topic. I honestly don't understand why you even wrote that comment.

If you are gonna respond to someone who writes in english, then YOU use a translator, and respond in english.

agreed

google traslator:

In my case it is fun to be a minority, because now I do not need to cross all the maps to hunt ares ... I just stay in my city and protect it hehehehe

espa?ol: en mi caso la estoy pasando MORTADELA, hace un tiempo atr?s me habia cansado de no encontrar con quien pelear y cuando logueaba en game sinceramente me aburria mucho, ahora ya no, porque tan solo para pelear tengo que salir del shop y masacrar gente a lo loco xD