Abelyn

ZyXEL

Wyvern1

starlight

Bloodsage

Sage

Aine

H3Nt4I_san

if you're one of them, you can claim amnesty if you want to keep using your char name.

Here at Helbreath Nemesis Laming is a CRIME, and we WILL catch you, maybe not right away, but when it hurts you the most, you'll carry the punishment !

you're Millie then I guess...

well you PvP your friends... which are at your home or something like that... to obtain your last 2 ek's to grab a hero piece...

thats not PvP'ing, thats just them letting lame on and you laming on them to grab your hero piece dude...

pm'ed i wont take hero pieces lol i want wait until finish ;), and you right i got 148 eks and with these 2 150

do you favore to close it like elguason

I've seen the SS and i'll show them to the admins, we'll see then what we do.

I favour to close when people flame or when nothing more is about to be said

lamming is get eks for free like karate i was fighting 45min + with saad and skullwar and saad killed his friend, and later i fight other 15~20 min naked with skullwar this isnt lamming :P

You should be carefull when banning suspected lammers. Those cases should be very clear so that innocents won't get punished too. If its clear though, then just go a head.

Overall great job!

They can play on the same Cyber and get the same ip. But that is not a prove as a lamer. Its only 2 ek. I think maybe its a little rush to take this desccion.

Anyways Millie down.

I KNEW U WAS LAMER OMG U SUX

Millie down hajaja

They can play on the same Cyber and get the same ip. But that is not a prove as a lamer. Its only 2 ek. I think maybe its a little rush to take this desccion.

Anyways Millie down.

agree +150000

well i killed 2 friend on my cyber in pvp and get banned for it whitefang who hear what a say because he ban me and leave up the case for one admin,you say it and you are out of this case now i show to you the 2 screenshot proving i pvping they but you continue think i was killed these 2 for grab an hero piece at this is not really because i dont take anything also i got 1 ek more and have 151 eks now, i know you wont check log again and i have it for prove

IPB Image

oh and remember long time ago few day before you get your GM you you death 6 times in 20 min i will remember it for long, long years

(to everyone who dont know what i talking see this topic)

Necro[GM]

and anyways millie down but you downed 6 times in 20 min ahjajaja