Sign in to follow this  
hbss

Drop Rate

Yeah drop rate is looks very bad now, is it been changet ? Very hard now to get any goot item, few mouthes a go (when i started) it was much better i think. Is it only me so unlucky now or somebody else ??

No zems, xelimas, meriens, hauberks, hoses for 1 mouth :( :( :(

A few months ago the drop rate is the same as now...

well if ur city lost heldenia, ur drop rate isnt that high. But drop rate is only numbers so it depends on luck do u get anything =)

and about stones.. they r rare =).. if u want those u have to go to hunt dragons =) iw or dragonia

yes the winning town gets a higher drop rate, other than that yeah just plain luck.

when i made my war, i got drop constantly, but now on my mage im lucky if i get 1 decent drop every 2 majs.

well gl.

I've made over 15 majes in last 3 days with the best drop of dr21 chain M. Its just luck. And I haven't got any good drop since last january :D

I've made over 15 majes in last 3 days with the best drop of dr21 chain M. Its just luck. And I haven't got any good drop since last january :D

Omg you would be a sweet account whore.

I could easily do 2-3 majes for your war per every maje you get for my mage. I just hate exping mages...

I could easily do 2-3 majes for your war per every maje you get for my mage. I just hate exping mages...

mages hit f***ng hard, they get fh more easy, and items easy too (if u train on garden), they have ms shield and dk set, and they are pretty hard to ek for a war with bbh.. and u also complain about exp.. thats talk a LOT about u..

say no more

Carpincho

mages hit f***ng hard, they get fh more easy, and items easy too (if u train on garden), they have ms shield and dk set, and they are pretty hard to ek for a war with bbh.. and u also complain about exp.. thats talk a LOT about u..

say no more

Carpincho

Did you notice that I never complained about EXP, I just told that I hate exping mages? If you can't read I'd suggest you not even to try provoke others. Your posts tells even more about you.

I play both war and mage and yes, mage here owns war easily. Still I'd love to see more places for mage to exp in. Perhaps tightened direboarpit in ib or hhpit in ml.

i compleatly agree with hbss ... even if Jaapy tells that it wasnt changed , something happened.

same problem .. i started and got lot of majs and drop ... tons of NS but some nice items often

now - 3 last month nothing at all ... the best was mr21 i think..

p.s. last 50 majs - 0 nice drops at all

The drop rate is tight

Yesterday I got an MA 27 hauberk and then an MA 33 hauberk, one after another

mhmmmmmm

because u damn lucky man!

Can anyone add me more luck for my character plz ? :D

Is the reputation plus also affects to drop rate ?

The drop rate is tight

Yesterday I got an MA 27 hauberk and then an MA 33 hauberk, one after another

mhmmmmmm

u dont need give me plox and i :wub:

yeayea always the guys who dunt have the items complain about the drop rate. once they get the item their mindset completely changes to "drop rate needs lowered or drop rate needs to sta ythe same"

rep does not effect drop rate at all.

its all based on luck and its funny the people asking for a higher rate a normally the ones

who dont get to play alot and get mad other people get good items. the people items play alot

and they are luckier than me. JEKRKS i hate you and your good luck. :P

+1

Ya drop rate has differed alot than it used to be. I decided to train a bmage from 1-180 and i went to igs in IB and trained my b mage from lv 120-180 in the same pit. didnt get 1 decent drop at all from that pit not even anything to trade.

Something has happened to server cause ares has been the held winner for 2 weeks now and not 1 item has dropped. AND i honestly think GMs have disabled cancel and esw drops or made the rate so high its imposible for it to drop. I see mad ppl in cycs 24/7 and still no rare spell drops.

Not saying the GMs lowered the rates but it makes me think that if they disabled Medusa, whats to stop them from disabling esw and cancel drops for a bit too.

if you want cancel hunt Beholders, they have fewer drops and thus its more likely to get cancel, cycs drop alot of items giving a larger vairable.

if you want cancel hunt Beholders, they have fewer drops and thus its more likely to get cancel, cycs drop alot of items giving a larger vairable.

except for the fact that cancle is a second drop so no your wrong

except for the fact that cancle is a second drop so no your wrong

no.

cycs have 7 second drops (items) then you have to include the body parts (all programmed as a subtype of second drop)

beholders have 2 second drops and no bodie parts as a subtype of second drop.

maybe you should learn a little bit about the source code and get a little common knowledge of the game drop list before you tell someone they are wrong.

and Armin one of the cyc 7 2nd drops is cancel look at the creature list on helbreathnenemesis.com they got all the drops on there just not drop rates.