Sign in to follow this  
travis

Leveling Advice Please!

Yeah...So i'm a level 117 mage...and i've hit a slow point in leveling. It seems like every pit that seems nice (golems in PL) are taken or im getting attacked constantly.

does anyone have any tips or places i can go and level easy?

thanks so much in advance =]

pl

if an enemy comes just run or fight back

dont be surprised if u see an ememy, the whole point of the game is to fight

Yeah...So i'm a level 117 mage...and i've hit a slow point in leveling. It seems like every pit that seems nice (golems in PL) are taken or im getting attacked constantly.

City Scorps is the fastest way to lvl, but only if u are alone there. Otherwise, get blizard and go garden. U can also check for some spawns in rh.

Hello, can train in pit SG D2 ares or elvine (is in ent D2 ares/elvine). Have safe zone

Bye

It amazes me that more people dont train in the dungeons.

You can find a quiet area there and not see another person for hours.

Or...Garden...trains skills, get levels, and get items

mon-thur no enemy

kill giant plants and trolls

Or...get a warrior and party at ice golems

fast exp here

A time way fare the new monsters has arrived there was this little Smith inside the village of Aresden.

He has worked hard on the manufacturing, and finaly got a dencent % to go discover the world...

By this he went in to the dungeons, in to the mines for manufacturing hes own weapons and armours, and by that he could stay down there for ever, because he didnt have to repair hes items.

While hes lvl were growing hes knowledge about the Smithing wisdom was to. He became stronger and stronger, and could make stronger and stronger weapons...

You didnt really see him up in the light, he was a darksider, and stayed at the mines..

But one day he came up from where, with the magnifcient armors, and rare items. Everyone was looking at him, and thought they would go the same way !

A time way fare the new monsters has arrived there was this little Smith inside the village of Aresden.

He has worked hard on the manufacturing, and finaly got a dencent % to go discover the world...

By this he went in to the dungeons, in to the mines for manufacturing hes own weapons and armours, and by that he could stay down there for ever, because he didnt have to repair hes items.

While hes lvl were growing hes knowledge about the Smithing wisdom was to. He became stronger and stronger, and could make stronger and stronger weapons...

You didnt really see him up in the light, he was a darksider, and stayed at the mines..

But one day he came up from where, with the magnifcient armors, and rare items. Everyone was looking at him, and thought they would go the same way !

W.T.F.

d4 skrels rox for a while, kinda slow after 160 =/

you mean the center area with all the demons and ogres and liches? i'm kinda scared to level there >.>

Ok you can leveling fine until lvl 100 in farm and in town, well later you have d2 with lots of pit like Skel, SG, Orc and Cyclops...

SG pit are fine for warriors and also for mages lvl 110+ you can find SG pit at dungeon entraces only if u go by elvine dungeon or aresden dungeon

I'm going to be honest here, simply because you've been given some bad advice:

The main options for you are this:

Town scorps: Usually pretty busy but sometimes you'll find its free, not recommended on raid day, but if you are attacked I suggest bashing your insert (chug) key and just running for the recall pad.

PL Scorps: This is a FANTASTIC option, the elvine scorps in PL (top left corner) are very rarely raided.

PL Clays: This is frequently raided, but mostly in elvine control (especially since I've been around haha). If it's clear, herd the clays and energy strike them down (3 ES kills a clay usually) - if not, ask one of the warriors to party.

Garden isn't really a good option for you yet - too much stuff.

My best piece of advice if you are jumped frequently is just change to one of the other pits, then try again 10-20 minutes later.

Also: Find a warrior and go D2 Cyclops.

The skeleton pits in PL are pretty good. (big fan of Elvine's)

D4 skeletons are fantastic - kind of hard and have to be on your toes.

The clay golem pit in PL is alright but usually over populated.

Town scorpions are OKAY, but people are always going through there if you're from Aresden.

Partying with a warrior in D2 stone golems wouldn't be too bad.

There's several places in D3 where you can kill packs of random monsters fairly safely.

PL scorpions are fairly mediocre, with a bigger spread than your town's.

The first hunt-zones are pretty decent - especially Aresden's.