Sign in to follow this  
SirWolfie

Pvp Rules? My *censored*!

Street Fight? Since when does a PVP resemble anything like a street fight? Its an organised fight with set down rules.

Yeah the korean guild know how to play this game properly. They cry about this pfm and pvp nonsense because they are from a server where this type of thing is non existent. Comming from HBINT into Nem1 i was asked to PVP and i had no idea what that meant.

Did i invis myself? No, did i ask for invis? No. Another player invised me because i was paraed and getting crit. Its called team work and helping your town mate survive.

Run? Ok yes i admit, i ran 10 steps from D1 Ent to Elvine town, you got me there. Big *censored*ing deal.

I used tower and m sheild because i was paraed and was getting critted. I had to defend myself. Im not going to stand there and take it. Your a moron if you think i should stand there and just let you kill me. Im going to do anything i can to survive. If whipping out a tower and msheild means i can keep fighting on then so be it...

I do not give a flying *censored* about respectful playing. I dont give a flying *censored* if i dont play to this servers "unwritten rules". You dont like it? Next time you see me in game, dont bother fight me... I might equip a sword or god forbid a sheild. Then you would have to waste 5 minutes of your exciting life creating a "OMFG VAMPYR USED A TOWER SHEILD IN A GROUP FIGHT" screenshot thread, and i would just be devastated if you did that...

---

One of my friends who used to play this server compared PVP to lamming eks. At the time i didnt agree with him but I think PVP is getting pretty close to lamming now. You are setting up an ek. Same with duels... A duel is the closest thing to lamming ive seen. Your both naked and not using pots. Lets face it... they are EASY eks. "PVP" has taken the hunt out of getting eks.

No... u didnt ask for invi... no... u didnt invi yourself...

Im not saying u were wrong on that... just saying that u dun have any skills... just towering and running...

U dun train till 180 just to go elv and run like roadrunner... u raise a 180 char so u can have fun by killing enemys... But... if 4 wars cant kill 2... and run like a p...y, then u should try playing other game

Yes.. u r right... next time i see you.... maybe ill get naked and laugh at u.... i certainly wont attack u anymore... u dun worth my time.

Sun Tze Art of War says: Only enter a battle if you are 100% sure of victory. If not will be just wasting effort, or being a free kill.

Its Sun Tzu :P

And the art of war applies to army, not street fighting hb style ^_^. That would be more of an argument for a sade.

But indeed, there is some truth there.

We call him Sun Tze in asia. There in lies the key words " street fight"

In street fights, there are no rules at all.... i was a gangster before i joined the military, when we go gang fights or 1 v 1 duels, is no holds barred, anything goes, no rules, last man standing wins. same in military prison where i served a stretched for stabbing my colonel, in there fights are also no rules, strongest survives, losers become our bitches to kick around.

So I actively dislike people who try to play punk with me, or force shit on me, and this is one of the reason i dun take crap from nobody. thats why the 5 year hatius from hb, cos i went to military/prison. Pretty suspriesd people even remembered me when i joined hbn.

Dude, even so, if u don't like to pvp...just don't.

Whats the big deal, some like it, other don't. If they ask u for pvp, just say no. If they call u noob, just /tooff.

Not that hard :wacko:

Street Fight? Since when does a PVP resemble anything like a street fight? Its an organised fight with set down rules.

Yeah the korean guild know how to play this game properly. They cry about this pfm and pvp nonsense because they are from a server where this type of thing is non existent. Comming from HBINT into Nem1 i was asked to PVP and i had no idea what that meant.

Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either. I even played a ton of private servers before nemesis. Even though they were low exp servers and I was in the top20 highest levels so I would just kill everyone with my mage. Ohhh how I miss the days where I actually enjoyed the game.

People actually fought to the death a lot more. Hero items didn't exist (besides cape) and people didn't really give a crap.

That's the biggest problem with this server's pvp.

Many of the spanish players are not good enough to rely on their own skils to pfa/ds other players while timing them to get kills. Instead, they refuse to fight people who amp themselves and refuse to play unless they can get easy kills. Taking the easy way out.

If you can't time me and defense shield me that's your own fault. You aren't getting a free kill.

Guest Godfather

I can log in videl and kick u *censored* freak or wisp me char and kick u *censored* to.

< Luzbelito

That's the biggest problem with this server's pvp.

Many of the spanish players are not good enough to rely on their own skils to pfa/ds other players while timing them to get kills. Instead, they refuse to fight people who amp themselves and refuse to play unless they can get easy kills. Taking the easy way out.

If you can't time me and defense shield me that's your own fault. You aren't getting a free kill.

Yeah figthing without pfm/amp is suicide. When i get my mage to dk15, imma force those *censored* to fight me no pfm/amp too... let them see how it feels to be free ek..

I can log in videl and kick u *censored* freak or wisp me char and kick u *censored* to.

< Luzbelito

videl down 1v1 pvp ty. :wub:

actually i dun fight ppls who pfm/sheilds vs me because i sure when ill catch them pfa they will just recall..

only ppls vs MaynarD r0x etc etc that i will be sure 100% they wont recall ill keep on fight..

a player like MaynarD would never fight you alone.

And yea i agree , and I've been telling this for a long time.

But those pesty south american players (no offence ) keep babbling on about their no amp no pfm theory

WTF NOOB...2vs1??????

i mean seriously...

I know all ppl from SA are not like that, but most of them are so no offence, really :/

I'm fine with a fight with amp/shield whatever, all I ask is people fight to the death. Quote whatever rule of war about staying alive to live to fight another day... When you die in gave you just have to click restart and 5 seconds later you are at full hp and mana and minus 2 items.

I fight to the death, why can't you full hero noobs do it too rather than hope 2 blizzes will kill your target?

But I do understand the no pfm/amp thing sometimes, just as long as the mage is naked, it seems rather fair to me.