Sign in to follow this  
SirWolfie

Pvp Rules? My *censored*!

I am wondering, who the *censored* came up with these lame *censored* pvp rules i.e no pfm/amp, invis, shield etc

Its each opponent job to keep the other pfa/def shield so cant pfm/amp.

I dun belive in giving free eks, if no skill pfa/def sheild me then have to live with it.

A real pvp should be dependent on a char skill and build, naked natural recovery of health and mana. i.e a real duel with enable all spell and weapon, no rules at all. best player wins last man standing. not hiding behind some lame *censored* rules. who the *censored* wants to be paraed and be crit the shit on.

and wats this shit about posting ss of pfm and recall. First rule in battle is to stay alive and fight another day, u guys need to attend military then talk about battle rules. In a real battle there are no rules, no difference in weak or strong, last man survive wins.

If really want a proper duel, then naked pvp fight! with exchange pot, war depend natural recover of hp and mage depend natural recover of mp. Blizz eat too much mana? then use ews then...

p.s Videl, u keep talking about pvp, well come naked duel me then, we see who die. and u cheap *censored* bastard i told u 2 time i lag and dc and u still hit me? of cos i use shield. u think i give u free ek?? keep dreaming u noob! and since when did i agree pvp u? u just jumped me when i tanking a bunch of werewolfs. want para and crit me dream on nooby of cos i use pfm. no skill to pfa me is your own problem. let me tell u. u WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KILL MY WARRIOR! want fight we naked duel and see, dun hide behind lame *censored* rules and complain! we see who die then! no balls to fight naked cos no vit and dex, then make a new char, u made a bbh 50 mag zerk war, then u have to live with the problem of not being able to kill me!

I am wondering, who the *censored* came up with these lame *censored* pvp rules i.e no pfm/amp, invis, shield etc

Its each opponent job to keep the other pfa/def shield so cant pfm/amp.

I dun belive in giving free eks, if no skill pfa/def sheild me then have to live with it.

A real pvp should be dependent on a char skill and build, naked natural recovery of health and mana. i.e a real duel with enable all spell and weapon, no rules at all. best player wins last man standing. not hiding behind some lame *censored* rules. who the *censored* wants to be paraed and be crit the shit on.

and wats this shit about posting ss of pfm and recall. First rule in battle is to stay alive and fight another day, u guys need to attend military then talk about battle rules. In a real battle there are no rules, no difference in weak or strong, last man survive wins.

If really want a proper duel, then naked pvp fight! with exchange pot, war depend natural recover of hp and mage depend natural recover of mp. Blizz eat too much mana? then use ews then...

p.s Videl, u keep talking about pvp, well come naked duel me then, we see who die. and u cheap *censored* bastard i told u 2 time i lag and dc and u still hit me? of cos i use shield. u think i give u free ek?? keep dreaming u noob! and since when did i agree pvp u? u just jumped me when i tanking a bunch of werewolfs. want para and crit me dream on nooby of cos i use pfm. no skill to pfa me is your own problem. let me tell u. u WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KILL MY WARRIOR! want fight we naked duel and see, dun hide behind lame *censored* rules and complain! we see who die then! no balls to fight naked cos no vit and dex, then make a new char, u made a bbh 50 mag zerk war, then u have to live with the problem of not being able to kill me!

100% agree

PPl should understand the difference between pvp and a fixed pvp.

Oh another thing about naked exchange pot pvp duel: 18 crits from a bbh/dk15 war will be able to kill a naked mage, like wise 4-5 well aim blizz (with dk15 wand) will kill a war even with 200 vit. So dun complain about exchange pot duel. BBH cant crit well becos short range? then use DK15 u fools! who the dumb *censored* ask u all use short crit range bbh. learn to dodge blizz! and mage learn to predict movement of warrior!

200 str dk15 crit at least 50 dmg on naked mage, 50 x 20 crit = 1000 dmg. more then exceed mage hp. and learn to run parellel and use dash attack!

200 mag dk wand blizz = 300 x 5 (then no more mp) = 1.5k dmg (200 str/dex bbh war only have ~800+ hp MAX) more then enuf to kill a warrior! even 200 vit 130 str 198 dex war have only 900+ hp! also enuf to kill!).

THis is assuming in pvp naked no neck no ring exchange pot!

THis is the real FAIR pvp system! depend on char build and skill! not hide behind lame *censored* rules!

p.s! if want me to pvp! play by my rules or dun bother ask me at all! i dun give cheap ek! and u guys can *censored* yourselfs about posting ss about recall. shield .pfm/amp! i dun give a shit to dumb asses!

in pvp wins better and better items fps, or who have no lag now, as you can play a "pvp" in this way. (google traslator)

-.- train so good that I use PFM, but not many xD

IPB Image[/

I am about 6 square of the distance ww, but in reality I am hitting: S

where is she? lolz

IPB Image

me! searching free eks :P

IPB Image[/

this is 1 minute of the game for arg players, and pe seen to Korea under the same conditions

I agree on some of the things your saying, but not all...

But, what you are saying is "fk pvp rules" "dont hide behind rules" etc... and later you list a diferent set of rules that you DO like...

So... You dont wanna play w/o rules... You just wanna play by the rules you like...

So, if you think abt it, your standing on the matter is just as arbitrary as the one you criticize.

i agree with some things, but i also think a dk15 war has no chance to win vs a bbh war in pvp (with armors) for example, becouse even though more vit/hitting prob, armor stars stripping, and thats the end.

also its true that it will be too long. In my opinion i like duels, but the main problem in duels is that items has a lot of influence, for example someone with a dm3 and dmg ring, will do mass damage on some1 naked, and if that guy has no items, then hes the free ek xD.

but i also think there are 2 types of "pvp":

- the one where u are peacefully training and some1 jump u blizzing, u react running and pfm ofc and u read in global "OMFG NOOB PFM IN 1 VS 1, GO GET SKILLS", well u should get skills first, if u just know to go invi and blizz when mobs has lowered my hp xD.

- the other kind is the real pvp, a pre established 1 vs 1 fight, where rules are set AT THE BEGGINING OF IT, and NOT during it.

well who knows, every1 choose the fight type they like, but 1 thing only: IF U JUMP SOMEONE TRAINING IS NOT A PVP, ITS A DAMN TRAP :D, so dun cry when the other pfm, after all u invied first ;) xD

PD: white im arg and i dont have that lag, Peruntium 1900 + arnet = not good XD

Ir Sardina agree with ur post about pvp respect+1

I also agree that Videl is a retard.

sardina down in pvp while he was trying to recall haeoheahaeahaeo crimi+1

screw the pvp rules

i used to think they mattered then i realized this is a game and you should do whatever you need to kill the other side and survive (not including pulling, etc.)

+ most of the pvps are rigged either by:

A. items

B. build types

C. fps/run speed (biggest contributor to mage vs. war, a faster mage should always win)

I just laugh at warriors who get angry when a mage amps themselves in a fight. Like saying "MAGE AMP 1v1" is an insult.

Seriously, who taught them how to play.

Wolfie... u cant play under those rules cos u know, and we know, that u have no skills.... so... if u have no skills and u r no allowed to use X items... of course... u will die everytime u pvp someone.

If u r going to pvp somebody, that wants to play with those rules... and u dun... then dun play it. No ones is forcing u to pvp...

I do like those rules... cos... if a mage has really high PA set + mshield + tower or pa shield... how am i supossed to kill him with DK+15?

If u have nothing to do with your life... and wanna be pvping some noob for 2 days without eating or WC... i think u r just sick.

So... get a life.

I just laugh at warriors who get angry when a mage amps themselves in a fight. Like saying "MAGE AMP 1v1" is an insult.

Seriously, who taught them how to play.

And why is that?

A warrior dun have MS or MiM or Blizz .... so... if u want to be protected from magic... just use pfm...

AMP against a war? whats the point for that? Or u already had it binded on F2 and u dun have the skills to click on Ctrl+4 and click again on PFM spell?

I get pissed off when for example im running to MLM, i see an elvine mage, they turn to attack me I pfm. Following that global is spammed with "OMFG VAMPYR PFM 1 V 1" Theres people here that just think the "fixed pvp" rules such as no pfm 1 on 1 etc extend to everyday game play, and they dont, nor should they. Ill pfm all i like.

Funnily enough its always the people with Hero sets or mass items that cry about first, and who scream PVP at the top of their lungs.

Doesnt matter how many threads there are about it though, there are always going to be these idiots in game.

I get pissed off when for example im running to MLM, i see an elvine mage, they turn to attack me I pfm. Following that global is spammed with "OMFG VAMPYR PFM 1 V 1" Theres people here that just think the "fixed pvp" rules such as no pfm 1 on 1 etc extend to everyday game play, and they dont, nor should they. Ill pfm all i like.

I agree with u in that... when u r fighting a mage..

But can u explain to me, why u pfm, run, and invi against 2 wars... when there was 4 ares wars against 2 elv wars?

There is no rules for that... but... its kind of p.... to run with tower + mshield... pfm and invi against 2 wars.

Again: Im saying that there is no pvp rules... but....................................

The initial idea of a "pvp" was for already geared players (full hero) who didn't really needed eks to duel and see who was better. Now its used by noobs who taunt even more noob players into an easy fight to just get ek.

Pvp has been corrupted....sad :wacko:

I agree with u in that... when u r fighting a mage..

But can u explain to me, why u pfm, run, and invi against 2 wars... when there was 4 ares wars against 2 elv wars?

There is no rules for that... but... its kind of p.... to run with tower + mshield... pfm and invi against 2 wars.

Again: Im saying that there is no pvp rules... but....................................

Did i invis myself? No, did i ask for invis? No. Another player invised me because i was paraed and getting crit. Its called team work and helping your town mate survive.

Run? Ok yes i admit, i ran 10 steps from D1 Ent to Elvine town, you got me there. Big *censored*ing deal.

I used tower and m sheild because i was paraed and was getting critted. I had to defend myself. Im not going to stand there and take it. Your a moron if you think i should stand there and just let you kill me. Im going to do anything i can to survive. If whipping out a tower and msheild means i can keep fighting on then so be it...

I do not give a flying *censored* about respectful playing. I dont give a flying *censored* if i dont play to this servers "unwritten rules". You dont like it? Next time you see me in game, dont bother fight me... I might equip a sword or god forbid a sheild. Then you would have to waste 5 minutes of your exciting life creating a "OMFG VAMPYR USED A TOWER SHEILD IN A GROUP FIGHT" screenshot thread, and i would just be devastated if you did that...

---

One of my friends who used to play this server compared PVP to lamming eks. At the time i didnt agree with him but I think PVP is getting pretty close to lamming now. You are setting up an ek. Same with duels... A duel is the closest thing to lamming ive seen. Your both naked and not using pots. Lets face it... they are EASY eks. "PVP" has taken the hunt out of getting eks.

You guys seem to forget one very important thing in battle: That is to stay alive or survive. If cant use pfm/amp/shield why the hell people bother to get int or train shield skill?

I agree bbh+3 and dm3 does massive damage, but then again nobody force you to fight someone stronger if you know sure die. who would be dumb enough to do that....

Sun Tze Art of War says: Only enter a battle if you are 100% sure of victory. If not will be just wasting effort, or being a free kill.

Personally, I belive pvp should be no holds bared. Use any means to win, the important thing is staying alive, then killing your opponent. It would be stupid to give up defensive measures, unless you all enjoy dying and dropping items. And I don't see the need to taunt or humiliate your opponents, for remember, without an opponent to fight, you are a lesser man.

Alot people here use the word honor cheaply, but tell me again, how is it honorable to humiliate somebody? or bully some char weaker then your own?

Remember this, its only a pvp if both sides agree to it without any coercesion or haressment. That is honorable way. If your are out to humiliate people, or to bully or haress other player, and claim it honor, I suggest you look into your soul and ask yourself if you doing the right thing.

I agree on some of the things your saying, but not all...

But, what you are saying is "fk pvp rules" "dont hide behind rules" etc... and later you list a diferent set of rules that you DO like...

So... You dont wanna play w/o rules... You just wanna play by the rules you like...

So, if you think abt it, your standing on the matter is just as arbitrary as the one you criticize.

Dude, the issue here is that if somebody want to pvp me with his rules, why does he then refuse to pvp under my rules? thats pretty lame right? trying to force somebody to do something that the person doesnt like, yet refusing the opponents way?

e.g Videl

I belive in freedom to the right to do things in accordance to own advantage, but trying to force on somebody else is like a violation of personal rights to freedom. We live in a democracy, not a communist society!

Sun Tze Art of War says: Only enter a battle if you are 100% sure of victory. If not will be just wasting effort, or being a free kill.

Its Sun Tzu :P

And the art of war applies to army, not street fighting hb style ^_^. That would be more of an argument for a sade.

But indeed, there is some truth there.

Wolfie... u cant play under those rules cos u know, and we know, that u have no skills.... so... if u have no skills and u r no allowed to use X items... of course... u will die everytime u pvp someone.

If u r going to pvp somebody, that wants to play with those rules... and u dun... then dun play it. No ones is forcing u to pvp...

I do like those rules... cos... if a mage has really high PA set + mshield + tower or pa shield... how am i supossed to kill him with DK+15?

If u have nothing to do with your life... and wanna be pvping some noob for 2 days without eating or WC... i think u r just sick.

So... get a life.

Dude, I think u misunderstood me, I dont force people to pvp me, in fact i could not care less about pvp /ek, just ask any elv who know me, like maybe Freddy, i pvp him according to his rules (it was kinda fair pvp, becos he use dk+8 wand and i use dk+8 sword, thats why i acceptted his challenge, also earlier we had misunderstanding cos we speak diff language and i wanted to rectify the misunderstanding), and in the end we became friends. cos we found out we cant kill each other easily, the pvp lasted like 20mins+++++ (he ran out mana, and when i know how to dodge blizz, and in the event i got para, i just use bow to interrupt his casting, in the event his blizz get off, only hit me one time (which will release the para),,, and i dodge the rest again, and then my hp recover back...

In fact I do sometime pvp, ask Maconhado (did i spell that right?) and Devastator, even though i was still a goldie and Maco was maxed and Devas use special items while i use bs item and knight flam. they reason i agreed was to test my char, even though I knew high chance i will die (and i died a few time obviously cos disadvantaged), but they asked me nicely, not try to humiliate me or coerce me. That call truely honorable pvp/duel becos we have respect for our opponents. I even pvped GooS like a couple of time when i was in pl, and i think have another war (i forgot name sorry) becos of the same 2 reaons, they were nice and respectful.

I only attack back if somebody jumps me and I have a huge chance to survive, if not i could not care less, ask even the koreans, their wars used to try to kill me in frost/orge/ww but fail, till they just give up and leave me alone, but i am never the agressor. Or ask SheModel, i pfm when i fight her when she jump me in ww, so far the kill count is me 1, her 1. she dun complain or spam noob stuff in global chat.

the korean mages always try trap me 4-5 v 1 in frost, yet i can survive the blizzs and recall, and yesterday it took 3 mages, Sheeba and another 2 i nv see name to kill me at ww, and tht was when i low hp cos i fighting bunch of wws. Dying to traps are part and parcel of the game, i got too complacent for not eating hp pot cos i low hp, and when i saw the footstep, i thougt is was Freddy, i even typed ^^ cos i wanted to acknowledge his presence, but turned out was 3 mages setting trap for me, even then, it took like 5 blizz from 3 of them to kill me. That was pretty cheap i guess, killing somebody who meant to be friendly. (I hate such people)

Or the other day at frost, Afganya ( dunno how spell name, is an elv mage), was fighting frost spawn and had abit of trouble cos she kept getting freeze), so i helped invis her and tanked the spawn so she can kill easily, she did not attempt to attack me at all and even said thanks. very decent of her.

But sometimes i take the trouble to help elv at frost and they turn around attack me, thats shitty, biting a helping hand (have a couple wars i zerk them so they can fight frost spawn, then they turn around and crit me wtf!) one example is LordRayzen <<< damn shitty guy, i use my mage zerk him when i plvl my fren bbh war, then he attempted to kill me, i take blizz mage come and blizz him back he recall wtf!)

I even pvp SumEkiM but then NoA came along and blizz me cos he didn know was pvp (either that or sumekim called him,) but koreans mostly i know have honor and dun do such shit (i have some koreans as classmates in my university and they are very nice ppl, also i visit korea alot for skiing and shopping)

The point is this, I'm never the agressor (and i guarentee i never will be), but if somebody aggro me, i will do my best to stay alive and fight back, and i don't follow rules which are to my disadvantage, and i sure dont take shit from anybody, cos if i know i will die, i will definately recall. ( i don't enjoy waste zem or lose exp)

DUn get me wrong though, i may be friends with some elv, but i will never help them to kill an ares, likewise i will not use my elv to help ares kill elv. they understand this matter perfectly. i dun even raid! all i do is defend aresden town from raids! and thts cos elv keep siege shop and i cant buy pots! i just want to clear a path for me go in buy pot and back to hunt /lvl!) The last time i killed an ares was with my elv mage, cos i was in IB checking IW pit when i saw koreans raiding, and then Amigo~ attacked me so i blizzed back, her pfm ran out and i was lucky to get ek wat with so many koreans blizz her also).

Its Sun Tzu :P

And the art of war applies to army, not street fighting hb style ^_^. That would be more of an argument for a sade.

But indeed, there is some truth there.

We call him Sun Tze in asia. There in lies the key words " street fight"

In street fights, there are no rules at all.... i was a gangster before i joined the military, when we go gang fights or 1 v 1 duels, is no holds barred, anything goes, no rules, last man standing wins. same in military prison where i served a stretched for stabbing my colonel, in there fights are also no rules, strongest survives, losers become our bitches to kick around.

So I actively dislike people who try to play punk with me, or force shit on me, and this is one of the reason i dun take crap from nobody. thats why the 5 year hatius from hb, cos i went to military/prison. Pretty suspriesd people even remembered me when i joined hbn.

One more thing about the Korean guild. I NEVER hear them complain about pfm/amp/invis in battle. I don't know why alot of racist behavoir and language aimed at them. People who do that are sick! I got my fair share of racist behavoir when i stayed in Anahiem, and let me tell u it sucks! I just beat up those people who give me racist shit.

I was fighting AVRIL yesterday, and i pfmed and she pfaed me, and still managed to kill her, albeit with a help of another low lvl warrior who passed by (unfortunately AVRIL got his ek). but the point is this, AVRIL NEVER COMPLAINED! she just brought backup (sumekim) back to IB to even out the fight! and i'm cool with that, cos its fairer and u dun hear me complaining in global chats!

A few times i used my LS mage to destroy elv hunts alone, becos they keep try kill my war in ib at frost, and no ares would go with me becos all scared of cancellation and zerk wand or korean guild (wtf)! just go with bs item if u afraid to die and drop zem! and use tws! no ares would go with me at all when i asked for help few time in town! damn wussies!

p.s. I dont normally seek to destroy hunts, but they aggro me first! people should know the meaning of 'stealth' when they go for hunt. i.e not attacking other ppl on the way to a hunt! pretty dumb to do that and let ppl know of hunt and call backup (even though most time everybody scared to fight wth!) kudos to SLYONE and p00lking and couple of other mages who came to my aid the other day at ib when Freddy tried to kill me on his way to a hunt, we managed to destroy the hunt even though La_Segura was helping the elvs. I gave her my assurance at first i would not hurt the hunt, but the elv started talking shit about me, so too bad for them)

actually i dun fight ppls who pfm/sheilds vs me because i sure when ill catch them pfa they will just recall..

only ppls vs MaynarD r0x etc etc that i will be sure 100% they wont recall ill keep on fight..