Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Did Some Kind Of Hack-spree Take Place?

I logged in today after about 2-4 months away from HB, and most of my items are gone, including my HP 70% hose M. :unsure:

Did someone hack the server while I was gone?

Someone told me a lot of people got hacked, but I want to confirm it.

Thanks

-Mentone

Yeah there were some issues a month or two ago where a lot of people were using the same passwords they used on another private server and they were pretty much cleaned out. A number of people were affected and i know they said they were thinking about returning items but dont know if they actually did or not.

Your best bet will be either waiting it out here or theres a ticket system on the main website, that might be the best way to contact the gms about it.

Bit of advice on the side. Keep your cool about it.

IF you didnt ever share your account and you DID play other servers and possibly use the same password

use the ticket system on the main page and tell the admins

sexy said that this time and this time only they would replace the items if you were affected by this

BUMP

Talk with Err/Roso/EaZy and Reply Assap.

I just came across Err today, I talked with him he said he saw Roso take my items.

But.. if Err is on the same acc as Roso, then hes just trying to cover it up.

I havent been able to get a hold of Roso, tried to Email him and windows Live but he doesnt asnwer.

Is there anyway for a GM to track who the owner of the items were?

Im going to try to remain calm, but I gotta tell you, if I dont get my items back I probably wont be serious about playing anymore.

But thanks to all of you who are getting to the bottom of this.

The items I remember having: a zem (ofc), hp 40 something shield and hp 70 hose.

I remember them becuase I used those a lot.

Ill just wait for a reply from someone with an update.

Thanks guys

-Mentone

Ok, i dont have access to Logs from here.

I named those 3 chars because i saw them on the logs but im dont remember exactly why.

Tomorrow i will check them again.

Roso/EaZy is not Err.

I will block EaZy/Roso account so in that way he can contact Us.

Btw, you didnt answer us... with who did/do you share the char? With EaZy?

Ok, i dont have access to Logs from here.

I named those 3 chars because i saw them on the logs but im dont remember exactly why.

Tomorrow i will check them again.

Roso/EaZy is not Err.

I will block EaZy/Roso account so in that way he can contact Us.

Btw, you didnt answer us... with who did/do you share the char? With EaZy?

As far as I know, zack has quit HB according to what people in town tell me.

Me and Roso/EaZy (zack) shared accounts a couple months ago, but I logged off for a while due to computer issues. I highly doubt he would take my items, but Ive heard people say he did.

I am not sure who took them, I hear people saying that the hacker that came by a month or 2 ago cleaned my items, and I also hear that EaZy/Roso took my items.

So there are 2 possible suspects here, I have no clue who did it.

hurtin/Err share accounts with Roso/EaZy too?

EaZy and Err took your items months ago, EaZy took the hoses and a coupple of items and rows and otehrs small items went to Hurtin or Err (dont remember)

EaZy then traded your hoses with jaaro for an Ogre Ring, the Ogre Ring passed by many hands (EaZy->hurtin->Cleanser, etc)

oh wow...

i find that to be disrespectful.

im guessing theyre not redeemable.

and no I dont think err shares accs with eazy/roso, i thought they may have because earlier you said to talk to err/roso/eazy.

w/e thanks for the truth elguason. ;)

Also yesterday i banned an account as a prevention. Somebody saw char Err running in ml naked so i checked logs and saw early Err passed/dropped a few items to other account, so i blocked this other account just in case until Err show up giving right account data...

Radium=New Err now

Account sold as of Yesterday so PLEASE dont hold the real Err accountable for new kids mishaps

roso/eazy is not err aka ME, the only ppl i share with i know personally and have no problems with. Roso was using Mentones stuff while he "quit" and since then Roso decided to stop playing while having some of the items still on his char.

I dont even know who hurtin is and I also sold my account so I can just use my friends characters on occasion so dont go blaming people that dont have your stuff. Mentone shared with EaZy/Roso(same guy) and thats pretty much all that needs to be said. Roso decided to go on and have a life outside of hb so he doesnt get on much anymore but mentone told me he tried for 2days to talk to him on MSN but he didnt get on(lol) maybe try longer...idk

MY ITEMS are on my noob mage because like i said i SOLD my account so can you unban both accounts because that doesnt seem really fair to ban because I moved my items around lol, and if that kid wants to run naked do what u will with him just not..to me please I am not Err anymore I am Radium

Ive got all the account info, email, passwords you need just go on game ive been using friends char looking for a GM

Items were passed in Aresden WWH from Err to Radium

PA 24berk

pa27targe

hp35berk

ms20xp20

zems

vispots

etc ..etc

should be the same ip since i used both my comps

from Austin, Texas. I was meaning to talk to a GM about the transfer of ownership but yall are too busy so im sorry

Sorry when i saw logs just in the moment a preventive ban before spread was the better thing to do...was just trying to protect..

Unbanning it now, paranoid mode off.

Guest chlamydia

Hi,

I am Ego / Cleanser.

I would like to take a moment to reply since my name was mentioned.

From what I know the story goes as follows:

Mentone and Roso shared accounts (I'm sure their IPs overlap on characters like Mentone, Roso, and SOA).

Mentone quit and left his account (or items) with Roso. Roso is also EaZy and Hurtin. Roso traded Mentone's items . After awhile Roso (AKA EaZy / Hurtin) also quit. When he quit he gave away items / dropped items for people to pick up.

Now Mentone returns after many months of quitting looking for items which have long since been traded or given away by someone who he shared accounts with.

No one was hacked, no one was scammed and so now I hope this case is over.

Mentone is a good friend and we did share accounts. i was under the understanding that he quit and gave it all to me (maybe not, but thats how i took it). many many months and he never even logged in or messaged me. my life took a turn and i got married. and had to put the computer down for a long time. i finally got my job and everything back on track. figured id firewup some hb for once in a long time and found EaZy/Roso/Hurtin were banned.......why? ive never stole anything i wasnt given. i consider myself a nice guy.

anyways guys im back online and just wanted to say hi to the Nemesis community. Good to see theres still some familiar faces