Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Donating For A Town Change.

Im really fed up with the quality of aresden. To the point where i could quit. Im in a guild on my own... fightin 10vs1 all the time with my awfull 280 ms. getting fully boxed bump dc'ed all the time and ive had enough tobe honest.

I was thinking set up a system where u can donate an ammount toget a town change. I think the best price would be 50 usd.

The bonus's of this = the admin staff could maybe share the money earned. The money earned could probably pay for dedi. Players join the server without knowing who plays and so on..... so they end up playing in the opposit town of there desire.

Hb usa have this system and it works fine. Infact it works more than fine.........

the possible down side= People change town and unbalance each towns. But honestly how many peolpe do you think are willing to pay 50 usd just for a town change????? In all honesty not many only desperate cases like me.

I ask you please come up with a formal system, There is no down side to it. Only the gm's are rewarded for there work on this server and a couple of players are happy.

I think it's a great idea, but what sucks is they did it in HBUSA and now if you go on HBUSA....Elvine has WAY more people than Aresden and Elvine beats Aresden in every event/sade/held....so I don't know. But then again if it's $50 then it might work because like you said not many people could fork over that kind of money unless they were desperate or on the verge of quitting.

It's probably easier to level up a new char on a separate account, skills/180 don't take that long.

But I have no issue if people want to pay money to town change.

lets all switch to elvine!!

im gonna make an elvine char so i can play with all the people that love me

c u in town

ezakiela :lol:

Im really fed up with the quality of aresden. To the point where i could quit. Im in a guild on my own... fightin 10vs1 all the time with my awfull 280 ms. getting fully boxed bump dc'ed all the time and ive had enough tobe honest.

I was thinking set up a system where u can donate an ammount toget a town change. I think the best price would be 50 usd.

The bonus's of this = the admin staff could maybe share the money earned. The money earned could probably pay for dedi. Players join the server without knowing who plays and so on..... so they end up playing in the opposit town of there desire.

Hb usa have this system and it works fine. Infact it works more than fine.........

the possible down side= People change town and unbalance each towns. But honestly how many peolpe do you think are willing to pay 50 usd just for a town change????? In all honesty not many only desperate cases like me.

I ask you please come up with a formal system, There is no down side to it. Only the gm's are rewarded for there work on this server and a couple of players are happy.

If u want to donate then go ahead.

Don't cover up ur idea by saying "I donate so give my price", when its actually, "I want to pay for stuff".

Make a new char.

Off Topic: Toilet, why do you want to change town? you are one of the best ares players... if you think ares sux/doesnt have team work/or w/e if you change town it will unbalance even more (since your point of view)

On Topic: We have thought about this before, dont know if we are going to do it or not, anyway... the money will not be for GMs/staff... only for Host or Legal software.

Don't cover up ur idea by saying "I donate so give my price", when its actually, "I want to pay for stuff".

Make a new char.

King thats the most stupid reply ive ever heard. Im willing to pay for a town change. It should be an option in my opinion hence why i started this topic.

Im not making a new char as i have over 620 eks making my previous selling time pointless.

Guest mamadas

Make a new char.

King thats the most stupid reply ive ever heard. Im willing to pay for a town change. It should be an option in my opinion hence why i started this topic.

Im not making a new char as i have over 620 eks making my previous selling time pointless.

without mentioning dk wand, and majestics

I vote a big NO, on paying to change towns.

my reason

1) countless other players have played on one side and then switched its a high exp server and it is a FREE to play server.

If you think Ares sucks and you want to leave that bad make a new char., talk to elvine and get them to make ares chars. and make it better, or maybe work with people in ares to make them better.

If these arent options maybe make a topic asking GMs to ballance the towns with volonteer town transfers.

Guest mamadas

I vote a big NO, on paying to change towns.

my reason

1) countless other players have played on one side and then switched its a high exp server and it is a FREE to play server.

If you think Ares sucks and you want to leave that bad make a new char., talk to elvine and get them to make ares chars. and make it better, or maybe work with people in ares to make them better.

If these arent options maybe make a topic asking GMs to ballance the towns with volonteer town transfers.

the point Is just 1

Helping players ( who are willing to pay money for town transfer)

and that would help gms also, (pay dedi)

I think this should've been implemented since the server started

but i think its never too late ;)

It will remain a free server, Its optional since when does having the option to change town for donations take the liberty out of *free server*.

Yet again another pointless post.

The fact is there is no downsides. Unless you have valid points then id rather you keep your opinion out.