Sign in to follow this  
varden

Ridiculous.

Posted by Elguason regarding how hard being a GM is:

We are not babysisters, we cant be running behind every player to solve their problems when their problems came for not listening to us.
How many times did we tell you (players) to not share accounts? to not share items?
Your Account and items are YOUR responsability.

If its so annoying and time consuming to be a GM then don't be one. This kind of response only succeeds to explain why HB USA and every other private server in the game of Helbreath is absolute garbage. If GM's took any pride in policing the game they run then they would put in the effort to take obvious cases (such as Omish's) seriously and deal some justice.

Im not even Omish's friend but i have to agree that with as much evidence as he has their is an obvious conclusion to be made just by looking at a set of screen shots (which takes 5 mins max).

This isn't only a problem with Nemesis GM's .. this is a problem that makes Helbreath a game that becomes unfun due to the bad deeds of bad people and the general laziness of GM's. Stop blaming it on people that don't "protect their accounts or items" and share or whatever because what fun is it then if you cant do things with people you trust online. If they stab you in the back .. justice should be served.

HB items aren't bound, and it's a medieval style game. The Gods (GM's) do not care about your petty items.

If you keep your shit on your account, it'll stay safe, if you give it out you'll pay the consequences.

Personally I'd now scam McLuvin happily, as many others probably would - and he'll get his, but regardless Om1sh gave out his items so should be prepared to accept the consequences.

I've given out my account details to a couple of people, if they *censored* me over i deserve it, end of story.

im sure elguason meant it more generally. if there would be a serie of scams and GMs should always get involved it would eat their resources in other areas of helping. People who would get scammed and wouldnt been helped could be asking that "why omish got the help but i wont?" and so on. U know it takes time to solve out all kinds of problems and GMs have a lot other things to do than just sit on comp as [GM].

Guason just tried to prevent the cases from happening. Im sure they'll handle this case because its so obvious but they hope it will be the last one in the series of similar cases..

We are not babysisters, we cant be running behind every player to solve their problems when their problems came for not listening to us.
How many times did we tell you (players) to not share accounts? to not share items?

If its so annoying and time consuming to be a GM then don't be one. This kind of response only succeeds to explain why HB USA and every other private server in the game of Helbreath is absolute garbage. If GM's took any pride in policing the game they run then they would put in the effort to take obvious cases (such as Omish's) seriously and deal some justice.

Im not even Omish's friend but i have to agree that with as much evidence as he has their is an obvious conclusion to be made just by looking at a set of screen shots (which takes 5 mins max).

This isn't only a problem with Nemesis GM's .. this is a problem that makes Helbreath a game that becomes unfun due to the bad deeds of bad people and the general laziness of GM's. Stop blaming it on people that don't "protect their accounts or items" and share or whatever because what fun is it then if you cant do things with people you trust online. If they stab you in the back .. justice should be served.

I disagree

If u are so stupid to give an item to someone, its ur own dam fault. GM's have nothing to do. Its UR choice, because U decide it, and u CAN'T cry because of ur own choices.

HB items aren't bound, and it's a medieval style game. The Gods (GM's) do not care about your petty items.

If you keep your shit on your account, it'll stay safe, if you give it out you'll pay the consequences.

Personally I'd now scam McLuvin happily, as many others probably would - and he'll get his, but regardless Om1sh gave out his items so should be prepared to accept the consequences.

I've given out my account details to a couple of people, if they *censored* me over i deserve it, end of story.

this is true. I concur with this opinion.

-in a real battle if you dropped your sword..Or during a nights sleep, one of your so called 'allies' takes your weapons because he likes them..and leaves you with crappy armors and weapons- what r u gonna do? Go cry to the leader of your army? And go to the King or Queen of your country and 'dob' on him to be vanquished from the war effort? You'd just have to deal with it yourself..take revenge..kill him..or continue with your mouth shut..cos you didnt 'secure' your items well enough.-

I disagree

If u are so stupid to give an item to someone, its ur own dam fault. GM's have nothing to do. Its UR choice, because U decide it, and u CAN'T cry because of ur own choices.

If this is the case than give me my account back.

Id say its different because 'real money' payments where supposed to be issued...

Since this incident..GM's have said they will not 'condone' such wire transfers..and the same rules I guess would apply..

rules .2 and .9 ..from there on in. GM's have now said..dont buy items for real money..or sell.. If u get scammed ur fault..

Divine = rat.

i agree.

the gms need to show they care from their players. !

If this is the case than give me my account back.

Your case was handled before the rules were changed to reflect our decision about real money trades. At the time you conducted the scam, there were no rules regarding the processing of real money trade scams.

(...) If GM's took any pride in policing the game they run then they would put in the effort to take obvious cases (such as Omish's) seriously and deal some justice.

You don't understand. We have a rules section on our website that clearly describes the following regarding this case:

IMPORTANT: Sharing accounts and/or items on Helbreath Nemesis is solely at your own risk. If you share your possessions, you also share the responsibilities involved. ANY action is that is commited through the use of your account and/or characters are accountable to the owner of the account. If the account is banned, you CANNOT recover any items - even if the ban was caused by another player. In case of an offense that requires Helbreath Nemesis to ban your IP address, we could also ban all IP addresses related to the account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

The current GM team decided not to handle these cases as it is alot of additional work. Once you allow one case then many people will just get careless with an "ah whatever, GM will help if my item get scammed so here take it"-attitude. So even though this specific case will take about 15-30 mins of log spitting and 10 mins of DB queries to fix, it will result in ALOT more cases.

So... unless you are willing to give up your own free time to handle these cases, you shouldn't need to complain.

perfecto lo que dice elguason tiene 100% de razon PERO, si se hace alucion aeso que el dice y no se toma ningun efecto, se fomenta al robo, van a decir '' voy a robar si total cada uno es responsable de sus acc'' este es un server diferente muy distintos a todos, puedo nombrar muchos ejmplos el mas claro es lmdl que te cobraba 50 pesos apra recuperar y si no pagabas te jodias y muchos no tenian para pagar por enden fomentaban al robo, cuesta el mismo trabajo mirar los logs y dar el item al due?o que solo mirar y banear al que robo

elguason perfect what he says is 100% of reasons but, if done in this case and said that does not take any effect, encourages the theft, will say''I will steal if each is responsible for their acc ' 'This is a very different server than all, I can appoint many examples is the most clear lmdl you charged 50 pesos to recover and if I do not pay you embromabas and not many had to pay for enden encouraged to theft, it costs the same job look the logs and give the item to the owner only look to that ban and theft

Yes he got Banned.

As i am not Supporting Om1sh giving him the item back As rules said.

But also i dont want to have scammers and we have the right to choose what chars can play Here.

and Varden. HB USA GMs are lazy Maybe, cause they are payed. we are not. We made a set of rules and we try to cover them as better as possible. And this server works because Some peple is not lazy and opened it for Free and made it MUCH Better actually than Official servers This Days.

Omish was stupid and he understanded it already.

This Topic is closed cause Stupid and Noncene.