Sign in to follow this  
atmos

Server Offline

what would you know? Hold your horses!!

SexyBitch lives in england and its afternoon there and so does Scatterp.. pls be patient..stop talk crap.

Im not having a go at anyone.

Im just presuming that since its a unexpected shutdown (well it seems so) and that it hasnt automatically restarted itself something hardware wise has gone wrong and that cant be fixed over the internet.

Isnt the server in america somewhere? It says 4:24AM server time on the main page, im just asuming thats where it is

I don't have physical access to the server. I can't start or stop the gameservers. I can only administrate the database, which would be pretty useless in this case.

Only scatterp (Scat[GM]), lorraine (Sexy[GM]) or farjat (farjat[GM]) (or: the owners) can reboot the server. They do live in different timezones though (Argentina and UK, see staff list).

The site says theres 99 players on...it never increases or decreases(yes i did refresh the page)

- The players on usually change every few sec

- and 99 players? wow weird number to stick to :blink:

OMFG still down!!!!

the GM's are talking in the locked off section so heres hopin it comes back up soon :D

how the hell can u know that?!? :blink:

We can see, that Sexy has posted there...

Anyway, go out and ejoy life.

Since i started to play HB again I've been only at home for almost two weeks. xD So today i had time and finnaly got paint and drew a little and i'm thinking of going out for a pizza and some beer with friends. Use your free time wisely.

After all your eyes need to rest a little too. Sorry for ot. And we can see GM-s on the forum now.:)

Server windows Got Auto rebooted cause a critical windows autoupdate...Sorry for downtime, its up Already.

Closed