Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Crusade Today

Wow, there must of been like at least 30 Ares in each town, with an additional 20 in ML. I thought the last sade was bad.

I've noticed a really small Elvine turnout (in comparison) the last 2 crusades. We attempted to get a base up, but it got stomped by a very well responding Ares force by the time the first building went up.

When I first joined the server I was told Ares needed people, glad I ignored and joined Elvine but it's been a bit scary trying to fight off that many ares at once.

Is it always like this? (numbers wise)

sometimes you get massive ares, sometimes a lot of elvine. sea-saw effect.

It is fun, but it's just a bit sad when we can't even get one tower in their base down as we can only muster 4-5 for an attack against an army of about 30. Even my 3 GHK's got destroyed quickly (without getting lured away, and they were amped).

well i played 2 sades ago and ares copped it, fast. Seems it depends on which guilds are active in your town and how many are 'willing' to actually play the crusade or just do their own things..

Every sade ive been on lately its been an elvine dominated affair, however yesterdays one was Ares's turn to own.

Its kinda disappointing if we got everyone on at once it would be a really good sade.

We had good sades where the loser city finish with "1 1 1 1"

Saturday sade is a good parameter, not tuesday/thursday. In fact, you know who has more active guilds and players with the Heldenian type 1.