Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

I'm Not Sure If This Is A Bug?

I was always under the impression that during a Crusade, if a constructor was to start building a structure, and finish building it, that the constructor's Guildmaster would receieve summon points...but that is not the case as was demonstrated in the last couple of crusades. So I don't know if it was NEVER like this or if it's simply just bugged.

Anyone have any idea?

i believe the Guildmaster should get summon points i think its always been that way, could be bugged or they made it so u dont get them anymore? idk

Well regardless I think the guildmaster should get SOME points....otherwise building is just giving opportunity for opposite town to get points....

If i am not wrong it was always like this.

Killing enemy buildings and summons should give. but constructiong should not..

If i am not wrong it was always like this.

Killing enemy buildings and summons should give. but constructiong should not..

Agreed, i havent heard about it to give summon points.. Only incease the exp amount for every single building your char builds..

But it shows the same text as in destroying an enemy building..

Maybe it is suppose to give?

I think building give you a better reward (exp) when you win the Crusade.

Elguason is correct, the more you build, destroy buildings, mana collectors, and even EK, the more exp you get if your town wins. Also, as long as the GuildMaster is logged in, he receives bonus exp from everything his guildmates do.

But I thought that building gave summon points too, and it seemed odd to me when I first came here on Nemesis when it didn't. :unsure:

I think building give you a better reward (exp) when you win the Crusade.

Elguason is correct, the more you build, destroy buildings, mana collectors, and even EK, the more exp you get if your town wins. Also, as long as the GuildMaster is logged in, he receives bonus exp from everything his guildmates do.

But I thought that building gave summon points too, and it seemed odd to me when I first came here on Nemesis when it didn't. :unsure:

Yeah exactly....it just kinda sucks because it makes me wanna try and get EKs on my mage instead of trying to build since getting EKs/destroying buildings (being a soldier, not a constructor) is how I can get my guild summon points.

As a player, I finish every sade with about 15k points, if they give us points when we build there will be mass summons :P

My guild play as Soldier, we log in and use 2-3 chars to construct when it is needed. [To protec the mana]

As a player, I finish every sade with about 15k points, if they give us points when we build there will be mass summons :P

My guild play as Soldier, we log in and use 2-3 chars to construct when it is needed. [To protec the mana]

HAHAHAH now I know ur strategy.

On-topic: I like sades as they r now, ppl can raid in town or help others in ml, but last one is annoying if u dont have GM online or if u dont belong in guild. But if u have GM online, ml fight r a lot more fun imo. Anyways mass summons in sade rly kill the spirit in it. Whats the point of playing sade if front of ur town shop is full of enemy beetles and u cant do anything about it, its just so frustrating, u cant repot coz enemies r detection front of shop all the time and running to farm isnt so temptating. And this is only my opinion.