Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

Extra Guildmaster And /summonguild

Two of my suggestions:

The ability for a guild to have one more guildmaster. The original guildmaster can use /addmaster (name)

to input an extra guildmaster.

The guildmaster command /summonguild where one can summon all guildsmen to the location of the guildmaster in exchange for something such as 100k gold or so.

Guildmaster needs 20 char. That means that extra guildmasters will not loose 10 stats, and the real guildmaster won't be even used.

The tp thing is stupid, it will make people avoid death a much easier way

There are probably failsafes that could be added such as requiring 20 charisma like Dumah said or making a 10 second damage limit on the tp thing

Guildmaster needs 20 char. That means that extra guildmasters will not loose 10 stats, and the real guildmaster won't be even used.

Edit: mmm now that I think about it, most guildmasters tend to be support characters that are never used in the first place except for in crusades and heldenians.

both sound sexy

the second one could be used by spending contribution that way youre sure the GM is active other than only logging for sades/helds

2nd one is most Retardest ideal ever say u pvping agiasnt soemone they say in guild /summonall im dieing help im boxed type it come on bam they out anothr way to lame agiasnt it

I only read the 1. Its good to have some ppl that can admit ppl in the guild and dont have to log on my char.

IF that be posible is nice :D

i like both,

for the 2nd guildmaster i say yes must have 20 cha. like original guildmaster

and for the tp, i think it should cost 30 contribution points, and be like the tp in sade

so the guildmaster could get to say DC to hunt hc set a tp and the entire guild can see it and use the tp

for say 15 mins ?

auto summoning would be bad for afkers. ;)