Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

Update 4.6

i love, cant wait to get me a oreange cape it will match me truck.

also im glad bbh strip been lowered some, gives us DK wars a bit more of a chance.

cant wait to hunt some dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey farjat.. for mage.. have one kind of dk hat we don have.. XD

for int server they have.. if can add this also XD thanks.. jus a suggess

hey farjat.. for mage.. have one kind of dk hat we don have.. XD

for int server they have.. if can add this also XD thanks.. jus a suggess

usa has dk hats too. Id like to have one :D

r u going to decrease pa in m shield wand? and pa in dk set?

it would be nice to have balance between mages and wars.

other changes sounds good, specially Dragonia :)

Nice!! I will probably not play my 200str warr as much now...but still...this update I think will serve a LOT of good!

IPB Image

- Force recall time during normal weekdays has been changed from 1 minute to 3 seconds;

- /dkset command has been improved;

- /tgt command should be fixed now;

- Dye(Black) has been replaced by Dye(Orange);

- The invisible button in Level Up Settings screen (for majistic stat change) has been made visible;

- /showframe command now displays better FPS (no more 250 limit);

- Angel sparkles removed to increase FPS and reduce lag;

- Striprate of BBH has been lowered;

- Changed amount of EXP beginners receive in farm area. You now get less exp from level 100 onwards and even less from level 140 onwards (this used to be lvl 80, lvl 100);

- New Nemesis client icon for your deskop;

- You no longer receive points and TP/buildlocation from the previous Crusades;

- You can now use paralyse on your own nation's citizens on Bleeding Island and all Arena's;

- New map: Dragonia has been added;

- New creatures: Poisonous Dragon, Illusion Dragon, Lightning Dragon, Earth Dragon and Black Dragon have been added;

thi is amazing

thx staff

when should i be able to use the update and actually play =)

you can download the updates from the main website, here is the link http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/

do i just extrast the files back into my hb folder and run the updater and do the same?

sorry for bothering you =)

yes you add them to your hb folder :)

when should i be able to use the update and actually play =)

you can download the updates from the main website, here is the link http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/

do i just extrast the files back into my hb folder and run the updater and do the same?

sorry for bothering you =)

yes you add them to your hb folder :)

i cant get it to work :(

Download the patch files from the website extract them to your desktop or something and copy paste all the files into the corresponding locations. Dont run the auto updater after it, just click HelGame and away you go.

Wow, pretty impressed.

Big difference in the amount of effort going into this server than there was a year ago.

IPB Image

- Force recall time during normal weekdays has been changed from 1 minute to 3 seconds;

- Changed amount of EXP beginners receive in farm area. You now get less exp from level 100 onwards and even less from level 140 onwards (this used to be lvl 80, lvl 100);

- New creatures: Poisonous Dragon, Illusion Dragon, Lightning Dragon, Earth Dragon and Black Dragon have been added;

things like this makes one to leave the server...

i wont play nemesis anymore, besides i stoped playing cos i am a big nw, this kind of things made me to decide to leave permanently server

U DIDNT INCLUDED THE NW FEATURE!!!

- Hyper Super Extra Mega Lag. U will now have a nice msg saying Network Traffic / Lag in your screen

see ya ppl, i thought nemesis was an old school server with some cool features like high exp. but no, i was wrong. Is dragonia an official map? i really dunno plz tell me. well cya.

IPB Image

i wont play nemesis anymore, besides i stoped playing cos i am a big nw, this kind of things made me to decide to leave permanently server

- Hyper Super Extra Mega Lag. U will now have a nice msg saying Network Traffic / Lag in your screen

see ya ppl, i thought nemesis was an old school server with some cool features like high exp. but no, i was wrong. Is dragonia an official map? i really dunno plz tell me. well cya.

cyas

ps. dont come back

IPB Image

Bringing in something new to this old game is awesome if the changes are controlled. Now the old bored farts playing this game has something new to do, which should be good.

HOORAY for nemesis staff!!!

ps. good bye Akon

AkoN I think you're overreacting... of course Nemesis will stay old school Helbreath! The new map and new creatures (which are only available in the new map anyway) don't alter the gameplay of Helbreath. We even have a small chance that HBUSA will copy it thus making it official content ;-)

This addition is just for the people that are bored with the current hunts and to add some extra fun. Helbreath Nemesis is still Helbreath with PVP, and all normal official content... I doubt this will make people leave as we won't be doing this kind of stuff often enough. Besides, Siementech stopped developing Helbreath... what you wanna do? Play the same game for the rest of it's time? Nah... it needs some new refreshing things from time to time, things that don't alter gameplay but add a little immersion. Right?

Don't leave man! You don't HAVE to go to Dragonia. Besides, it's probably for guildhunts only, like Apocalypse is. You didn't leave Helbreath when that came did you? Why now?

lol..