Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Post Stats + Bag!

You'd better start running!!

IPB Image

Don't be a protective whimp and just post your stats + bag!

TIME TO BRAG!

Guest Amigo~

thats ur bag in wh demenester

you never use zem

i dun raid wif items alone :X

which makes u a noob lol

Guest Godfather

No tenes dex demenester sos un suicida. Despues saco un ss a mi char y lo subo.

No tenes dex demenester sos un suicida. Despues saco un ss a mi char y lo subo.

Posted Spanish in English topic AGAIN! Removed posting ability for 7 days.

Nais ..

Well im to noob, to show my stats..

Btw. i lik your packs vamp..

Gimme :b, if they are legal ofcause :b

RAMZ: I believe they are legal. Edited skins im told are legal. I change my mind between about 3 or 4 skins every few weeks so i change them a lot.

Rast: Thanks for the comments. I like my char good to tank. Hard to get eks (comapred to BBH) but its a good all round charachter with ancient GIS. Working on getting my mag angel up and reducing my mag and adding t vit.

Got a new comp recently so my FPS is finally up with everyone else so i should be able to get some more ek's. Anc GIs hits criticals quite easily on monsters so... Only prob is i keep failing on DM++ upgrade.

*i appoligise for any spelling mistakes im quite drunk**

PS. I have the ONLY...yes THE ONLY black cape in server if you want it...im willing to trade for a crimson red cape. If you dont believe its black ask Hunter.

RAMZ: I believe they are legal. Edited skins im told are legal. I change my mind between about 3 or 4 skins every few weeks so i change them a lot.

Rast: Thanks for the comments. I like my char good to tank. Hard to get eks (comapred to BBH) but its a good all round charachter with ancient GIS. Working on getting my mag angel up and reducing my mag and adding t vit.

Got a new comp recently so my FPS is finally up with everyone else so i should be able to get some more ek's. Anc GIs hits criticals quite easily on monsters so... Only prob is i keep failing on DM++ upgrade.

*i appoligise for any spelling mistakes im quite drunk**

PS. I have the ONLY...yes THE ONLY black cape in server if you want it...im willing to trade for a crimson red cape. If you dont believe its the only black cape in server ask Hunter.

lol i have a black cape too

Man im so sick of the cape. Every noob goes around saying "Hey ive got that cape to" and shows me a grey cape. Got my new screen and it looks brown now... Still looks darker than the grey cape though. I want Crimson Red...

IPB Image

interesting stats WaiWaii (i think its u becouse of eks ;) )

200 str 188 dex 59int 50 mag 100vit :rolleyes:

Man im so sick of the cape. Every noob goes around saying "Hey ive got that cape to" and shows me a grey cape. Got my new screen and it looks brown now... Still looks darker than the grey cape though. I want Crimson Red...

Grats on Orange cape.

Yeah it looks pretty sexy, i was ready to start trading it off cause im not a fan of orange but it actually looks really good.

IPB Image