Sign in to follow this  
Lanfear

Need Some Ideas

Hi, I don't know where to put this but I haven't been playing HB for years just want some ideas for a plate mage I plan to make.

My 1st setup would be:

130 str | 104 vit | 100 dex | 123 int | 140 mag

So I think the problem with this one is that 100 dex wouldn't do much to a proper warrior and will 140 mag be enough with LS?

My 2nd setup would be:

130 str | 105 vit | 120 dex | 112 int | 130 mag

So mainly I'll rely on funny spells like Armor Break and EWS but 120 dex still seems low.

Any thoughts welcome and if this is in the wrong place could a Mod move this to the right place.

i woukldnt make a plate mage, there not good for fighting with. just be a 50 dex mage, only spell worth casting is blizz,

i had a plate mage on nem. and will be making one again here once i get my war to DK+15 (one of these days) but if you know how to play they are pretty effective in pvp but not much else.

130 str. 50 dex 195 int 140 mag the rest vit.

GL they are tough to play.

Thanks for all the ideas but I'm playing a pure mage atm so I guess I'm gonna try my 1st setup :)

I used something like that a long time ago and it was fun.

i had a plate mage on nem. and will be making one again here once i get my war to DK+15 (one of these days) but if you know how to play they are pretty effective in pvp but not much else.

The problem with that is you will only have 80 vit, a few blizses if your amp runs off, ur SOL

Hi, I don't know where to put this but I haven't been playing HB for years just want some ideas for a plate mage I plan to make.

My 1st setup would be:

So I think the problem with this one is that 100 dex wouldn't do much to a proper warrior and will 140 mag be enough with LS?

My 2nd setup would be:

So mainly I'll rely on funny spells like Armor Break and EWS but 120 dex still seems low.

Any thoughts welcome and if this is in the wrong place could a Mod move this to the right place.

1- one PFM and you will not be able to kill them, one pfa and those 60 seconds will not be enought to kill them before they run to safe or recall. unless your aim is like 10/10 (pfa) or it is a 1:1 to death with a war i see really hard to kill with LS/Ews/Pfa in these times.

130 str+100 dex: You will hit/kill vit mages, you will not hit often to dex mages and you will not kill wars

2- Better than the #1 imo, you are able to bring some support, you will not die often but i see really hard to make eks unless they are Mages.

I would go to 104 Str | 50 Dex | 195 Int | 150 Mag with a decent Gs

My 1st setup would be:

My 2nd setup would be:

ur problem is that ur making a mixed stat char

this means that ur gona be usefull in every area of the game, but ur never gona be great in any, so its gona be hard when it comes to make eks

The problem with that is you will only have 80 vit, a few blizses if your amp runs off, ur SOL

yep its a tough build, but its fun and its challenging to play.

Lutka ....

Thats what i have to say. .

The only pr0 plate mage i ever have seen..

Can-Opener far far better IMO.....

Lutka ....

yup ^_^

can ftw

yeah can opener was good.

but if anyone here remember hbUSA,

Goose, by far had the most extreme build, and he was 180 full hero on normal exp server.

BBH, and Blizz. i have no clue what his stats were, but by far he was the best plate mage.

yeah can opener was good.

but if anyone here remember hbUSA,

Goose, by far had the most extreme build, and he was 180 full hero on normal exp server.

BBH, and Blizz. i have no clue what his stats were, but by far he was the best plate mage.

i miss her

from reading this topic, Im just thinking about to make new chara with BBH and Blizz :P

let me chack simu...

200str 50dex 195int 130mag and uh vit!....22 LOL

even little less mag...HP is 500- its really tough XD

Lutka ....

yarrr

dude plate mage doesnt have to OWN in pvp or 1v1 or whatever

its a fun build and what is this game all about?

SUPER HAPPY FUNNNNN

PS. unless youre a nerd and youre playing for respect or to be the best at hb everrr

Can-0pener was definitely the best plate mage I've seen. If you have the time to lvl both DK+15, go 130 str 50 dex 195 int 150 mag 72 vit or 130 mag 92 vit. This is the build to go if you wanna actually get eks. I've played this char in Nem 1 but the hp formula was different. It must be really hard to play one here.

PS: I ULWAYZ HAF SUPER HAPPY FUN

Maybe i waesent there when that can-0pener were there..

I've only saw Lutka ..

I wanna have happy fun to ):

bmags are good for exp its easy to exp at IG :) but low dex (50) makes theym "easy" eks for wars :) (this is my opinion:P )

btw Technique (do know if i write it correct sry if not :) )have also nice skills and i see this by my own eyes :P

offtopic: ramz dont cry :D come i have candy :lol:

Well Lutka had in nem1 full hero with very low vit and wars told he was very hard to beat in pvp.

dex>vit :) look what i say :P low dex = easy kill :P not low vit :D any way if u have skills u will kill all :P